The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Look forward, why regret? Even its not the best of marriage, i believe there is some happier times spent together. So why don't focus on the positive instead of the negative part? It just makes you more miserable.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 7
Felixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud of

its best to be single but at the same time best to have a lot of sex partners or lovers with mutual understanding and care for each other. haha
Old 29-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

47 yo, single.

I'd love to do whatever I want, whenever I want. No commitment whatsoever.
Go KTV, drinking, late night whatsoever, no problem.

No need give red packet during CNY, hahaha

Never regret it to be single.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
47 yo, single.

I'd love to do whatever I want, whenever I want. No commitment whatsoever.
Go KTV, drinking, late night whatsoever, no problem.

No need give red packet during CNY, hahaha

Never regret it to be single.

Congrats!!!!!I feel so happy for you too....Single is freedom.. Dont ever settle down because of loneliness . Everyone eventually will be alone when die....
Old 03-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If a person idea of getting maried is having great sexs and physical intimacy whatsnot. Do everyone a favor and please dun get married. Coz it merely shows ur level of immaturity. There is definitely more to marriage then having fantastic physical initmacy.

You can be young and yet matured. But similarly you can be old and yet behave like a kid.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 03-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Congrats!!!!!I feel so happy for you too....Single is freedom.. Dont ever settle down because of loneliness . Everyone eventually will be alone when die....
YES single life give me 100% freedom. I cope with my loneliness by going for regular exercise and travelling few times in a year.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
If a person idea of getting maried is having great sexs and physical intimacy whatsnot. Do everyone a favor and please dun get married. Coz it merely shows ur level of immaturity. There is definitely more to marriage then having fantastic physical initmacy.

You can be young and yet matured. But similarly you can be old and yet behave like a kid.
lol. really?
then where do you have great sex and physical intimacy then? with other people? if not in marriage then where?

naturally there is more. But this is a key part of marriage.
anyone thinks having a sexless marriage or a marriage with little intimacy and stale is going to work? tradition is that the Chinese or other races already bless you to have descendants upon marriage, hence the culture to spend the first night together in bed.

English lesson.
"consummate"
To make something official; usually used in a sense with making a marriage official via sexual intercourse.

so you don't consummate, (no offspring naturally) but you can also say the marriage is not official. hence some people I know void their marriage using this clause in court.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...ul-a-marriage/
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
YES single life give me 100% freedom. I cope with my loneliness by going for regular exercise and travelling few times in a year.
Pamper yourself more is better right....As long you can cope with loneliness the world really belongs to you. ..Most people suffers because they afraid of loneliness. As long you enjoy loneliness is define as solitude . No commitments , free n easy ...
Old 04-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Pamper yourself more is better right....As long you can cope with loneliness the world really belongs to you. ..Most people suffers because they afraid of loneliness. As long you enjoy loneliness is define as solitude . No commitments , free n easy ...
Yes I enjoy my loneliness....even I am exercising alone in the park....not only me, I saw senior citizens doing it too.

There are one memorable moment which I cannot forget. Time was around 6 a.m. morning at one kopitiam. There are 5 male customers sitting on 5 different tables in one long row. The table is round and can accommodate 5 people in one table.

And the age of customers varies from me under 40 years, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s. We are strangers and unknown to each other. We are there for our morning breakfast. First time in life I saw so many individual customers eating alone at the same time and I can see more and more people are eating alone regardless of their age and marital status.

Times have really changed over the last 20 years where I hate to eat alone in a cafe. Now it has become quite normal for me. Once you get married there are huge commitment need to be handled not only for short term but lifetime. Many marriage failed because they cannot and do not know how to solve their own problem, more worse if the other half is super demanding.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Yes I enjoy my loneliness....even I am exercising alone in the park....not only me, I saw senior citizens doing it too.

There are one memorable moment which I cannot forget. Time was around 6 a.m. morning at one kopitiam. There are 5 male customers sitting on 5 different tables in one long row. The table is round and can accommodate 5 people in one table.

And the age of customers varies from me under 40 years, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s. We are strangers and unknown to each other. We are there for our morning breakfast. First time in life I saw so many individual customers eating alone at the same time and I can see more and more people are eating alone regardless of their age and marital status.

Times have really changed over the last 20 years where I hate to eat alone in a cafe. Now it has become quite normal for me. Once you get married there are huge commitment need to be handled not only for short term but lifetime. Many marriage failed because they cannot and do not know how to solve their own problem, more worse if the other half is super demanding.
Ya I too observe the new phenomenon so many guys are alone too. Many of my friends has relationship problems too. Mostly regret and hoping to be single . Marriage is a real commitment in terms of emotion , money , time , family ....Single still is the best if cant commit...
Old 04-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw on FB that says, "I am alone, not lonely". Being alone is better state to know and decide what you want

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 04-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ppl in the 40s upward are able to take a breather. Lower age are still studying, slogging to carve a career, get hitch and produce offspring etc... Just a thought

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 04-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think what is missing is that when a couple gets married, it is because of "love" and yet they did not communicate

1. what is their expectation of married life
2. how many and when to have kids
3. financial responsibility of each other to the family
4. retirement planning, family expenses budgeting etc etc
5. how to bring up the kids
6. whether to stay with parents
7. sexually compatibility

etc etc...
Old 04-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Modern woman are pampered and too demanding . Only wants benefits and no responsibility . Wants to have good lifes and expect guys to hold the responsibilities . They knows the law well and always thinks that man should give in to them. Is very tough for guys nowadays and is better to be single .
Old 04-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

I saw, listened and heard from afar my brother-in-law complaining of my sister in front of my father non-stop for over 2 hours. He is born 1970 year of Dog. Imagine hearing one dog barking non stop for two hours. He disturbed my sleep but I kept my patience during that time as I did not want to fight with him. This happened one month short of their 6th anniversary wedding. From loving happy wedding become like this. Some more my sister have two daughters to take care of. The main issue money not enough to spend. He even willing to divorce and ask my sister to marry rich man. But this issue did not arise when they just got married. Why only now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1