The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to get out of a KC trap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Share her contact here with all of us.

We will post FRs after we've tried her. You'll be so disgusted by the sordid things she's willing to do with us you'll find her utterly repulsive. I guarantee you after that you'll move on to other pussies.

It'll be a triple win situation. We get to enjoy her, she gets to earn money and you will get out of your own KC self-trapping.

You can thank me later, no hurry
This is funny.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother here .. I feel terrible .. I fall for a ML for no reason.. and I miss her every night ..knowing she is massaging another man and perhaps also hj him any moments.

I want to stop all these thinking but the more I tried the more I miss...

Can any one here lead me a way to get out please...
We go to another shop la
Pm me bro we can find better girls

Last edited by ace73; 29-06-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks all .. we did not engage in even a hj.. just pure like of her ... And chat with her..
This is real bad deal... If you want to test her, give us her contact and we will see what she offers for special....
Old 29-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AhLau2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My style, fuck & go. ML good service, go back look for her another time. Then fuck & gone. Hunt for another meat to eat. I don't stop here. I only put my feeling on ML while making love. Hahaha...
Old 29-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the advise.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
This is funny.
Thanks! Upz you back 6 humble coconuts!
Old 30-06-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
LoneLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

We will post FRs after we've tried her. You'll be so disgusted by the sordid things she's willing to do with us you'll find her utterly repulsive. I guarantee you after that you'll move on to other pussies.

It'll be a triple win situation. We get to enjoy her, she gets to earn money and you will get out of your own KC self-trapping.

Creative too, but so true!
Old 30-06-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Truth quite a good solution.

TS I'm sure in her eyes you are not any special or more unique than the other guys.

Let her earn more money is a way to love her too

<3
Old 30-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kljklj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you just need to find someone else asap to take your mind off this. Spend your parents money wisely
Old 30-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:

couldn't say it better myself!
Old 30-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for all advise and I have no intention to share or disclose any contacts. The thinking was just to slowly forget and not to find out anything..
Chop off your kkj .
Old 30-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro try all in the shop. When u say its pure im pretty sure she is not the most suited one for u out there.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for all advise and I have no intention to share or disclose any contacts. The thinking was just to slowly forget and not to find out anything..
Hey Bro,

I echo the sentiments of the other bros here in this forum. I fell into the same trap before and I am a rather sentimental person, so it was hard for me to let go. The best thing I found that worked for myself was cold turkey - cut out all her contacts, photos, anything that reminds you of her and simply let time do its job.

Replacing her with another gal, especially in the early stages may just add fuel to the fire, you will subconsciously choose gals that remind you of her or look like her. If your replacement was bad then you get reminded of how good things used to be...

In time you will get the proper perspective and realize how silly it was to feel the way you felt now

All the best
Old 30-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Report her to AV. Blacklisted from entering sg then you will forget her.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother here .. I feel terrible .. I fall for a ML for no reason.. and I miss her every night ..knowing she is massaging another man and perhaps also hj him any moments.

I want to stop all these thinking but the more I tried the more I miss...

Your situation somewhat reminds me of this old thread i seen before
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=126573

Trichard, also recommend you to finish reading all 16 pages of
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=148840

Helped me greatly in overcoming a KC trap.
I took screenshots of the powerful advices and review them whenever my Emotions is stronger than my Big Head Logic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1