The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Romeo at OT

Been chionging OT for a long while now and noticed no dedicated thread to Romeo so starting one here.

IMO, Romeo is fantastic place for picking up talent but quite ex though ($150 for locals and ang-moh get hit with minimum $250 or even $300

What i do is always avoid the local or long timers there, instead i wait and can usually get one of the 'visiting' katoeys from bangkok here on social passes...these are usually the fantastic fucks :-)

Was there Friday, chatted with a few girls and then saw this beautiful LB

Name: Ola (long blonde hair, chio face)
Height: 170
Boobs: Firm B+ cup, with nice shoulders have a supermodel look
Post Op

She refused to go to the back massage place (they have short time rooms and cost $12) so opted to go hotel

In my car, started unzipping my jeans and fondling my dick as I drove down orchard rd. Went to her hotel room at Tekka Hotel

Showered, she catbath me and sucked my nipples until hard, while i played with her g-string - i asked her to keep it on first :-))

BBBJ until i cannot tahan, laid her down and started lubing her down there with KY, she got natural looking 'pussy' with little hair. to her suprise, i guided my rock hard rod towards her ass instead and started massaging her ass, without giving her an option, i slowly started penetrating her ass and started sucking her tits

she started moaning slowly and relaxed and allowed me in - i love fucking ladyboys in the ass, pre or post op, have sense of control and super tight as i have quite a big dick

pumped her for a long time while fingering her 'pussy' and when close, i came out, took off the condom and pumped my seed over her tits... after cumming, dick still in front of her face and she shyly took it gently and sucked me off, enjoying my cum.

a real wildcat, 24 years old. but she going back in 2 days and will be back in 3 weeks...

i have lots of experience to share at Romeo and will post more FRs from previous times soon...
Old 13-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Romeo at OT

about time a thread like this got started. cheers to you bro!

i've never chionged Romeo or OT. always been a rowell and CV guy. but definitely looking to try OT soon!
Old 15-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try Yuki or Kathy
Old 15-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_Hawk View Post
Been chionging OT for a long while now and noticed no dedicated thread to Romeo so starting one here.
I've alway thought the same thing as you bro. Well done starting this thread. Romeo is a really good place for LBs. I personally feel it's better than Crazy Horse. To me, there's only 2 places to visit for good looking LBs. Changi Village and Club Romeo.

However I do think Club Romeo had better selections last year, when I was bonking LBs a lot. Nowadays, the standard have dropped a bit.

I agree about bonking the newer "visiting" katoeys. More enthusiastic. But I have been lucky to befriend many of the longer stayers. We even go out in BKK when I'm there. LBs sure are friendly and hospitable back home.

Quote:
She refused to go to the back massage place (they have short time rooms and cost $12) so opted to go hotel
I didn't know this??? haha

Thanks for reading
Old 17-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Michael8787 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros,try on nana..she very nice and no rush..i went before there romeo
Old 27-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i happen to be there early this year at club romeo. one of the LB quoted me $120. which i gladly accepted. To my understanding most of the LBs are post-op and i actually prefer a pre-op. Is there any changes as in there is more pre-op now? Any bros care to advise?
Old 27-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

just need to ask them...

there's one that look super femine, got long, wavy brown hair and usually sit upcentre near the bar...face damn pretty one. name starts with "M........" but cannot remember the name. just ask ard, she's one of the fewer pre-ops in Romeo.

Face: 7/10
big boned body but still damn feminine
chinese thai.

tiny tool and after doing her anal doggy style for a while, she asked me if i wanted her to fuck me

she put on a condom on the tiny dick (hard though) and the rest is history...

reached in front and jerked me off, blew a super load on the mirror while she had her dick inside my ass.... OMG

Old 27-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just need to ask them...

there's one that look super femine, got long, wavy brown hair and usually sit upcentre near the bar...face damn pretty one. name starts with "M........" but cannot remember the name. just ask ard, she's one of the fewer pre-ops in Romeo.

Face: 7/10
big boned body but still damn feminine
chinese thai.

tiny tool and after doing her anal doggy style for a while, she asked me if i wanted her to fuck me

she put on a condom on the tiny dick (hard though) and the rest is history...

reached in front and jerked me off, blew a super load on the mirror while she had her dick inside my ass.... OMG

bro, whats her height n whats the damage?? i m damn interested to be fucked by her, man.
Old 29-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akabula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at romeos last night. at least 2 dozen ladyboys. not much business. hear that there is a thai bar in golden mile with a couple. anyone can point me in the right direction ? thanks
Old 30-10-2008, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

wait the girls do it in the toilet there ah?

always walked by OT, but don't know much about the bars there... and quite a few alot of foreign women.

Anyway hows the damages like?

ie:

- your drinks
- her drinks
- entry fee
- other charges

would be a new place for us LB lovers to chiong.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 30-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
bro, whats her height n whats the damage?? i m damn interested to be fucked by her, man.
i think she was around 178 (with heels of course, they all wear high heels) and she quoted me 150.

i never bargain price, thats 1 thing about me and usually fimd that when you dont quibble abt the price, the service is accordingly superb

cant f**king remember the name but i'll ask if i go and see her there again, ok?
Old 30-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

ok....here we go

usually i get charged 15 bucks for a beer, but you can walk in for free and there is no cover. pls dont be cheap and stroll in to check out the sistas without buying a drink...knn

once inside if you are decent looking at least you usually get a crowd of them surrounding you and asking if they can 'sit' with you...

pls ignore the first wave and take your time to look ard bcos usually the hot ones are no in there (rule 1. never take the first katoey!)

if you see one you like, SOP - just make eye contact or say hi when they walk by, ask them to sit with you

some pester you to buy lady drink but i always refuse (they get some small commission out of it i think). to my knowledge its usually not a problem, as they are far more interested in getting the main course (you paying them $$$ for a fuck) , dont worry about the lady drink

if you go to the massage rooms found behind the bar - exit the rear door NO PUN INTENDED! and you will see the shops offering massage rooms run by mainland chinese or indian lady - damage for room is $20 i think and you need to buy condoms yourself from ma-ma shop 1 level down or the 7eleven - i usually carry my own in the first place

FJ - ang mo price is 200-300. local they usually immediately drop to 150.

but it really varies, i've had *seriously a lot of free fucks even from late night OT as they can be 'sian like all girls too....
Old 30-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i think she was around 178 (with heels of course, they all wear high heels) and she quoted me 150.

i never bargain price, thats 1 thing about me and usually fimd that when you dont quibble abt the price, the service is accordingly superb

cant f**king remember the name but i'll ask if i go and see her there again, ok?
thanks bro. wow she is tall n i think a 150 price tag is quite fair. cheers.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info... kinda too rich for my blood. :P

give u rep points.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Did OT again last week. Man the place sucked. there were perhaps 10-12 lbs and no pretty on in sight except for some familiar old timers.

Did a couple of drinks and flirted here and there before deciding to improvise. Went upstairs to check out CrazyH instead.

The place was jumping! i think must have had US navy boat in town or something, there were tons of ladyboys and some girls turning tricks as well.

scouted around before finding this katoey with knockout looks

Name: Natalie - looks thai/malay, long brown wavy hair
Looks 9/10 very feminine, sexy supermodel build
Boobs: C, nice long legs
quite tall and emphasise pretty good looking !
speaks good english

Was kinda lazy to chiong by then, so enticed her out to my car. exciting too as carpark was quite well lit although i was parked in a corner :-)

inside, she took off my shirt and sucked nipples and talking dirty. dropped my pants and she started fondling my dick, had a little problem taking it all in as i was damn hard and errect, i also quite big there lah...

to her credit she kept deep throating and gagging a little while i played with her panties (pre-op), after some time, she lifted my legs up, and raped my asshole with her tongue as i jerked myself off. to finish, i pulled her long hair guiding the lips to my cock again and as she deepthroated, i came deep inside her throat -it was a bbbj, so deep she couldnt spit it out and had to swallow!! woohoo

Damage was 100. She didnt ask for cash or negotiate, i just pulled out 100 and gave her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1