The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Too bad Aunt didn't invite TS to go in the bedroom.
Say until likedat oledi, no need invitation lor. Jus try luck.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Many campers here TS, please continue soon

Thanks & Cheers
Old 22-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Say until likedat oledi, no need invitation lor. Jus try luck.
So do you think she is a cock teaser, hehe.
Old 22-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue your story bro
Old 22-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

Bro, wait long long for your sexperince story.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 21
bummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to all

TS pls continue
Old 22-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lionroar is Cool - loads of Potential

very nice story, TS please continue. Don't let us wait too long for next update. Thanks
Old 22-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yougotthepower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue more MILF story.... waiting here cannot tahan liao
Old 23-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 23-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 23-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next story
Old 23-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here with popcorns and coke....
One more update and will order a beer
Old 23-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by milotan View Post
Her Aunt: (look at me and smile) Thank you! I have been exercising for years trying to maintain a good figure. (Pull her right shorts higher to expose more of her butt cheek. From 20% to 50% butt cheek exposed)

My small head react. I can feel my small head going to explode. 50% butt cheek expose and I still don’t see her undies. Wondering if she wearing G string or thongs today? Many thoughts running through my mind

Her Aunt: *smiling* Like that I got market value?

Me: *Smile at her*
Her Aunt: my figure or my looks attractive?

Me: Both are attractive. You got my attention when we first met. I thought you were slightly older than me (trying to flirt with her)

Her Aunt: Are you sure! All this while you are observing me?

Me: *Drink a sip* Not observing is admiring

Her Aunt: (Looking at my shorts and pointing to my small head) won’t you feel uncomfortable? Do you need to adjust or just wear your boxer will do. Just make yourself comfortable.

Me: (HOSEH is that a hint) Ya I will just remove my shorts with my boxer on

Remove my shorts adjust my small head and she blush when she saw my erraction. I was trying to at normal and smile to her. My mind was thinking will she lean over and kiss me or grab my rod and hand job for me. Was waiting for her next move.

Her Aunt: Come Cheers! *drink a sip*

under the influence of liquor and it boost my courage to the fullest.

Me: (pointing at her shorts) They look tight do you feel comfortable wearing it?

Her Aunt: You are so naughty * in a breathy tone* You trying to get me to remove my shorts?

Me:*playful tone* kinda and I laugh.

Me: was wondering what is beneath your shorts. Is it because of that makes your butt so attractive.
Her Aunt: You are so cheeky. Are you trying to see my panty or my butt?

Turn her back towards me and slowly remove her shorts with both of her hand to thigh area and tilt her butt up towards my face.

HOLY SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! She is wearing black thongs with floral lace at her waist. Her butt looks so smooth and firm with tan line. So SOLID AND FIRM! That curvy wave BUTT. I couldn’t my hand and move forward to stroke her butt.

She quickly pulls her shorts up and turns around and smiles at me.

Her Aunt: You are so cheeky and naughty.

Me: Sorry I am drunk and couldn’t control my hand

Her Aunt: *laugh* no worries. Just chill

Her Aunt: *whispering* can’t believe I got so much value in market. I just let a guy younger than me by so much lose control. *laughing*

I was standing there don’t know how to react just keep looking at her. Got the urge to kiss her and help my small head to release it all. Almost got the urge to rape her.

Her Aunt: *stretch her hand over to my small head and touch it* I think that’s all for our conversation today. *soft tone* Someone look like he can’t control himself anymore.

Me: *thinking why touch and not grip it, come on jerk me*

Her Aunt: *laughing and pat on my small head* I am going off to bed. Remember to clear the table and wash the glass.

Her Aunt: *lean over my left ear and pat my small head again* I think u need a good bath before sleep. If you D.I.Y don’t think of me too much and make too much noise. *kiss my left cheek and went back to her room*

I was like WTF! Is she teasing me? I clean up the table and wash the glasses. Light up my cigarette thinking what happened just now, what was she thinking!

The action of her slowly pulls her shorts down and showing me her panty really like in movies the actress slowly pull and seducing the actor. I kept inhale, exhale and flick the ash out of the window. The whole stick of cigarette last than a min. I flip her laundry bag and find her panties and make my way to the toilet.
Can't wait the updates. Getting juicer. So fuck her or not?
Old 23-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

That is the thing with women, particularly the older daring ones. Somehow, they love to show that they are in control from the start. Like a dominatrix.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping , this is good👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1