The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xia0didi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Any one try lelyn from michat?....
Old 23-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Stay orchard from indo. Asking 200. Look slut but not in real. As she like angmo more then asian
Tried her few month back come to my place quote 150 after 2 shots pay hwe 100 she complain but ask her to get out of my place her face cmi thou got nice figure
Old 23-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
So u have tried her?
But asking 200... can ask her go fly kite.
I never tried my friend tried told me. Cause in real she not very sexy
Old 23-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post

Any bros have experiences with her?
What is the name of this app?
Old 24-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Nanomite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nowadays helper quote $150 for two become very common..
Recently chat up a helper Indo on Michat..
Quote me $150 for two hours..
Ask her send photo.. almost fainted.. small elephant still dare to ask this kind of price..
Really wondering wat make her think she worth tat price..
Or is it market already being spoilt..
Old 24-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Market must be bad. She quoted 200 originally and only available on Fridays and Saturdays
Maybe, didn’t try her cause $150, I can get better one for $50
Old 24-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Bro, you can use the below website to order it & it will deliver the pills to your stated address.

http://rx.travelweblog.net/categorie...stinal/Cytotec

You will need to order the 200mg pills & order at least 90 pills as your girl will need to eat a few pills per time for every 4hrs. The whole consumption process will takes about 1 week & also it depends on the pregnancy period. You can also google search the correct method of consuming the pills. Good luck!
Better be careful Bros.
Don’t anyhow take pills unless approved by our HSA

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Better be careful Bros.
Don’t anyhow take pills unless approved by our HSA
Hi Bro owen10, when comes to such situations there is no choice left. The safer way is to spend about $2k to abort the baby but all these the clinics opens only from Monday to Saturday.

Usually when the girl can mentioned she wants to eat cytotec pills means that she is aware of this type of pills is to help her to abort the baby. LP shops also sell this pill but the dosage is only 100mg & much more expensive. In the end the girl may not even abort the baby by eating the pills & need to go for the abortion operation.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

can bro let me know which dating apps has higher successful rate to catch the fishes?
Old 24-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

I use michat and chat with one Indo maid.
Quite meaty type but fair. VC once.
She ask me to buy her a phone around $300, I ask whether can meet in hotel? Guess what is the answer?

I must get her the phone and must pay her around $200 per session

I think I have to give up fishing as seem like All i met is this type. Just wondering why brother here all so lucky

Think must go BKK to pray for good luck
Old 24-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

recently use tantan, so many atb, not interested. Any other apps got lots of maid one?
Old 25-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

My fb for 4yrs
Old 25-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

My fb for 4yrs
Good morning all and happy hunting !!
Old 25-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post

I think I have to give up fishing as seem like All i met is this type. Just wondering why brother here all so lucky

Think must go BKK to pray for good luck
You should go LP every Sunday.

More than you can imagine

Almost a confimed up every Sunday

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 25-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
You should go LP every Sunday.

More than you can imagine

Almost a confimed up every Sunday
Speaking from an experinced senior
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1