The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodity View Post
Bro, Is that serious.

I learned something new today. Gals with dimples hv sexy asses.

Thanks.
Should be serious.

I also learned something new today.

Cheers.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Bro WB

Agreed with you and gals always love hot sex. The gals love it when they were fucked hard and fast. Cumming furiously and if can squirt will made them very high. Next thing you noticed they behave like little lambs.

BTW, tahnks for a beautiful thread.

Cheers.
Fully agreed with the above.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Have a good weekend.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Fraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfboy View Post
Humm. Sum it all lady always prefer a bad boy over a good boy just as we Chinese say , 男人不坏女人不爱
男人不醉女人没小费
Old 24-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimsby View Post
Bro WB

Thank you so much for nice forum.
Plenty of difference between slef-mastery and self-control. alo strong emotional strength needed to chase gals.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Awesome self-mastery, emotional strength and grit are very attractive masculine traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canalian View Post
Fully agreed.

Have a great weekend.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Excellent post which I re-quote.

Really hv plenty to learn.
Quote:
Bro Warbird

I was reading through the past hundreds of pages and saw an interesting posts above.

Fully agreed with you that when a gal allow you to free roam her body and frenching then she is yours and up to you to up her whenever you wish.

Interesting to note that you can discuss with Guru about getting women addicted to man.

1. Dominate them was discuss in your earlier pages.

2. Maintain the frame - care to share more on this because not sure what he meant.

3. Screw them good is definitely true and agreed.

Really enjoyed your great thread here and hope to contribute morefourm when I score.

In the meantime hope to learn more too.

Have a great week and enjoy your good time.

Cheers.
Bro. tks.

BTW, I like my LPs to moan loudly when I'm making love to them.

Your frame or mental frame is similar to mindset.

Here is the mental frame of a SYT killer (according to a guru) when he sees a very attractive SYT of his type:

1) I'm the Prize.

2) She is trying to win me over.

3) She wants me so bad that she is trying to make me sleep with her.

4) She will only get to sleep with me if she lives up to my standards and expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enwstar View Post
Plenty to learn indeed.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartBalls View Post
Was reading through the hundreds of pages too and fully agreed with the above.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread, wish to learn more from you here.

Enjoy your Sunday bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanAndy96 View Post
Awesome thread here, thanks bro WB.

Have a good week ahead
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelpinghand View Post
Bro WB

Lovely nice post above.

I have plenty to learn with here. Next time I will take what women respondas the sign.

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

It's better to be attractive and addictive to the subconscious mind of a beautiful woman than to her conscious mind.

Most men get this completely wrong.

Quote:
Another nice tips from Bro WB.

Keep this coming and more.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

This tip is from David D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraboa View Post
Lots to learn from bro WB too.

Very nice thread here, thanks bro.

Have a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunic View Post
Indeed very good tips. Camping here for more.

Thanks bro WB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairlineNews View Post
Amazing forum by bro WB, hope to read and learn more here.

Cheers
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfboy View Post
Humm. Sum it all lady always prefer a bad boy over a good boy just as we Chinese say , 男人不坏女人不爱
Bro, tks.

A badass gentleman gets all the prettiest gals of his type.

Quote:
Bro, Is that serious.

I learned something new today. Gals with dimples hv sexy asses.

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

Venus dimples are not only attractive but they are also an indication that the woman is capable of penetrative vaginal orgasms.

Quote:
Bro WB

Agreed with you and gals always love hot sex. The gals love it when they were fucked hard and fast. Cumming furiously and if can squirt will made them very high. Next thing you noticed they behave like little lambs.

BTW, tahnks for a beautiful thread.

Cheers.
Bro, I couldn't agree w/ you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewislow View Post
Should be serious.

I also learned something new today.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilikim View Post
Fully agreed with the above.

Have a good weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraw View Post
男人不醉女人没小费
Bros, tks for your posts.

Good morning! It's another auspicious day!

Girls like playfulness n fun. They also like humor.

My younger lao po TY has been a full-time student for over a yr. She can now understand jokes in English.

When she lets me walk in front as if I'm a 5 yo boy, I may turn around and call her 妈妈. When she walks in front of me, I 'll call her 小宝宝 as if she is a 5 yo. And when she walks by my side, I'll whisper 老婆...

Here is a simple attraction formula, according to another Ang Moh guru:

Frames + Humor + Playfulness = Attraction Voodoo

Cheers and hv a great weekend!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 24-08-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Would just like to share a recent experience. A few months back on Wechat, added this lady (She is a PRC milf in her 30s with a son in school, and separated from her husband) and she added me back. So during that time was already reading this forum and was just very direct with her in telling that I wish to have sex with her. She suggested that we meet first to see if we are compatible and also asked for my height. During the first meeting we just chat normally for about an hour, and after that even though I was nervous, I just said that let's go to the hotel, which was nearby. That was where we had our first session. About a week later, I told her that I wanted to do again and will book a hotel room and wait for her. Than we had our second session. The actual sex session lasted about 30 minutes each. She did message to say I was quite 猛, and probably her 小妹妹有待开发.

But slowly afterwards, she started to not reply my Wechat messages (well she just started her new job and said she was very tired). I did manage to try video call once. Than I kept messaging her as I missed her quite badly (she was quite tight and busty) Somehow I knew I was starting to be needy. She did tell me she will contact me when she has adjusted to her work. However I think I still did not heed bro WB advice that we MEN are the PRIZE. I video-ed her again today on Wechat and she rejected it along with previous messages. Than when I tried a 2nd time I realised she has added me to the blocked list (aka 拉黑). With some mixed emotions (confused, sad, anger) I deleted her contact from my list.

I believe there are a few learning points from my failed experience I can think of:

1. Knowing what I want to get out of this relationship which was quite blurry and putting my emotions into it though I just wanted sex (I think I wanted sex and also to KC her, but failed big time)

2. Not being needy and giving her space. Telling myself that I am the PRIZE and she should be the one finding me instead (This is really harder than it sounds)

3. Not being overly sensitive to her actions or inaction and react accordingly (In my case would be not contacting her and giving her space since she already mentioned it)

Hope other bros can also advice accordingly and of course learn from my experience.

PS: Pardon my long post

Cheers
repairman

Last edited by repairman; 24-08-2019 at 04:22 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Hayabusa1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHayabusa1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You gt give her any $$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Would just like to share a recent experience. A few months back on Wechat, added this lady (She is a PRC milf in her 30s with a son in school, and separated from her husband) and she added me back. So during that time was already reading this forum and was just very direct with her in telling that I wish to have sex with her. She suggested that we meet first to see if we are compatible and also asked for my height. During the first meeting we just chat normally for about an hour, and after that even though I was nervous, I just said that let's go to the hotel, which was nearby. That was where we had our first session. About a week later, I told her that I wanted to do again and will book a hotel room and wait for her. Than we had our second session. The actual sex session lasted about 30 minutes each. She did message to say I was quite 猛, and probably her 小妹妹有待开发.
Cheers
repairman
Old 24-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa1 View Post
You gt give her any $$?
Dear bro Hayabusa1,

Nope I did not give her any money, only paid for drinks during our first meet up and for the hotel rooms on both occasions. We did mention on going out for a meal but that has yet to materialise as she has already blocked me.

Cheers
repairman
Old 24-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, No money no pussy wan...

Quote:
Dear bro Hayabusa1,

Nope I did not give her any money, only paid for drinks during our first meet up and for the hotel rooms on both occasions. We did mention on going out for a meal but that has yet to materialise as she has already blocked me.

Cheers
repairman

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 24-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
thehelpinghand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope other bros can also advice accordingly and of course learn from my experience.

PS: Pardon my long post

Cheers
repairman
Bro, you knew your flaws and nothing much to advise here. Move on since your objective met.

You should behave as though there are 200 gals farking you daily. If I am you will not bother to msg her.

Her loss and not yours.
Old 24-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
commodity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But slowly afterwards, she started to not reply my Wechat messages (well she just started her new job and said she was very tired). I did manage to try video call once. Than I kept messaging her as I missed her quite badly (she was quite tight and busty) Somehow I knew I was starting to be needy. She did tell me she will contact me when she has adjusted to her work. However I think I still did not heed bro WB advice that we MEN are the PRIZE. I video-ed her again today on Wechat and she rejected it along with previous messages. Than when I tried a 2nd time I realised she has added me to the blocked list (aka 拉黑). With some mixed emotions (confused, sad, anger) I deleted her contact from my list.

Cheers
repairman
Treat this like a commodity trading.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you knew your flaws and nothing much to advise here. Move on since your objective met.

You should behave as though there are 200 gals farking you daily. If I am you will not bother to msg her.

Her loss and not yours.
Fully agreed, it is her loss.

Cheers.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

kilobarsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Or bars of silver trading also can.
Old 24-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Bro, No money no pussy wan...
Hi bro, probably you are right in that money plays a certain role, but I did manage to get into her pussy twice. Somehow I think my attitude and behavior is the more critical factor here. Of course I could be underestimating the effect of money.

Quote:

Her loss and not yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisantimum View Post
Fully agreed, it is her loss.

Cheers.
Thank you bro, I think the mindset is indeed important. I should be working more on it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilobarsilver View Post
Or bars of silver trading also can.
Dear bros, currently I have not touched any form of stocks or trading yet, can I take it as "you win some, you lose some"? Or you do meant something much deeper?
Old 24-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
VicBruse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro repairman, I think you should left her alone for a while before contacting her again
Old 26-08-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

wait for her to contact you. no loss since she already blocked u.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1