The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Waiting here patiently for Monday updates, hehe.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

But as we were nearing her home, my little head started to talk to my big head.

"Big bro, no one home. She let you in the house to help her stick patch. On her back! I wanna come out to play leh!"

True leh! The possibility is there leh!
Let's see how it goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued on Monday. Happy weekend bros! And sis' if there's any reading.[/QUOTE]

Uppz to both small and big heads 😄
Old 23-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Origumy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support for more updates
Old 24-08-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Grabhitch before u accept the ride there is no way theh can text u personally wjat. How sally text u to ask for ride
Old 24-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sally alr took his ts ride b4 that. Last time hitch don’t mask phone numbers so u get their direct numbers
Old 25-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post
Sally alr took his ts ride b4 that. Last time hitch don’t mask phone numbers so u get their direct numbers
Bro Devil320, Spot on!
Grab app does assign a system generated number for each user. So as long as you don't delete the thread you can message each other.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story
Old 25-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone hitched a chio OL with short skirt before ?
Old 26-08-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 11
69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mon alrdy !!! Cant wait for ts story update
Old 26-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Bro Devil320, Spot on!
Grab app does assign a system generated number for each user. So as long as you don't delete the thread you can message each other.
No, the number is recycled once you pressed drop off. You will not be able to contact each other with the same number. Last time Grab don't control so lots of complaints horny drivers (me included) pestering the ladies.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 8
Hillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Anyone hitched a chio OL with short skirt before ?
Will be very distracting
Old 26-08-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Thanks guys for the patience.
Please find below the final instalment of my story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, I was still changing. Come on in..." she said.

She was already in her running gear. And her hair was tied up in a ponytail.
She was wearing a sports bra underneath a running top. What caught my eyes was that she was wearing FBT running shorts (and you know how these shorts have the slits at the side and are so short that leave nothing to imagination). This was the first time I saw so much of her legs.
And she didn't disappoint me. Yes, they were tanned, most likely due to the extensive running outdoors. But they were very toned and looked like there were zero fats.

I stepped through the metal grille and door and she closed the door behind me.

Sally: "Would you like a drink?"
Me: "Umm, it's ok. Not really thirsty. Thanks though."
Sally: "Let me know if you change your mind yah?"
Me: "Sure!"
Sally: "I managed to peel off the old patch in the toilet. But it'll be quite difficult for me to stick the new one on my back."
Me: "That's what I'm here for. Where's the new patch?"
Sally: "Oh, it's in my room. Come..."

I followed behind her as she led the way, all the while admiring her tight butt. Her butt cheeks occasionally peeking out of those FBT shorts!
We entered her room and I didn't bother closing the door as it really seemed like she was alone at home.

"The new patch is on my bedside table..." she said as she laid prone on her bed.

My mouth was already dry from anticipation, but I had to behave as if everything was normal.
I took the patch from the bedside table and sat down beside her on her bed.

Me: "I'll have to lift your shirt a little, ok?"
Sally: "OK..."

I slowly lifted her running top up to expose her lower back.
She was really fit and her back was muscular... I could see the ridges stretching down from her spine to her ass. I could also see the faint outline of where the old patch was.

Me: "There's still some of the sticky stuff from the old patch. I'll have to remove it first."
Sally: "Sure, do what you have to. Thanks."

I started to slowly rub on the outline of the sticky residue and began to pick it off her body and rolling it into a small ball.
The residue actually stretched down past her waistline, so i very slowly pulled her shorts and panties a little lower to expose part of her butt.
She didn't protest, so I got bold and continued to "rub" the residue off.
Then I came to the part that was just at the top of her butt crack. I spent a little more effort there as some of it got stuck down the crack.
Sally was still not resisting. I got even bolder and used my index finger to rub along her butt crack.
She started to let out very soft sighs. And by now my cock was already straining against my pants.

Me: "The residue is really stuck here. I'll have to rub harder to remove it."
Sally: "Ungh... ok..." was all she replied.

I started to move down further and further, till I was so close to her anus.
Just when I was caught up in the moment, she turned her head around and asked: "Are you sure there's so much residue?"
I was taken aback and didn't have an answer. I got found out. Oh no!

Before I could react, she reached out her hand and grabbed my crotch.

Sally: "And what's this? Are you having naughty thoughts?"
I was already too far gone to deny...
Me: "Umm, sorry. I just couldn't control myself. Especially when your body is so hot!"

She just smiled and suddenly got up and pounced on me... using her entire body weight to push me down.
Before I knew it, she locked her lips over mine and thrusted her tongue into my mouth.
We started tongue fighting and our hands were all over each other.
Everything happened in a blur and soon, we were naked and frenching like no tomorrow.

We were rolling in bed and when she was on top, I reached down to her pussy.
It was already wet! I moved to the opening and my finger slipped in easily.
I began to finger her and felt that she got wetter.

"I need you to fuck me now! Can I be on top first?" she whispered.

I just nodded... lost for words...

I removed my finger from her dripping pussy and she propped herself up on her knees over my cock.
She grabbed hold of it and positioned it at her pussy and slowly lowered herself down.

"Unghh... ohh... yes..." she moaned as her pussy slid all the way down my cock.
She started to pump my cock furiously as I reached up and played with her boobs.
I can now appreciate the advantages of fucking a fit girl.
She was going at it like an Energizer bunny. And her moaning, coupled with the squeaky bed springs and "water" sound coming from her pussy was just pure heaven!

However, something was just not right. I couldn't put my finger on it, but seems like I'm missing something.
She leaned forward and with her ass higher up, I was now able to pump her with by lifting my hips.
I sucked a little on her ears and her moaning was getting louder and louder...

"Oh.... yes... fuck me Andy... faster... faster..." she screamed...

I moved to suck on her nipples, alternating between the two of them when she gasped into my ear...

"Don't forget to pull out before you cum har..."

OH SHIT!!! That was what I forgot! The condoms were in my pants!!! Good thing she reminded me.

We continued fucking our brains out and she was beginning to perspire, and droplets of sweat started to fall on me. However, she didn't show signs of fatigue or wanting to switch positions. And that worked for me so that I could have my hands free to grab her boobs and tweak her nipples.

"Ahh... yes... uhngggg... ahh..." she was moaning so loud I was afraid her neighbours would hear.
I was close to cumming soon...

"Sally, I'm cumming..."

She quickly got off, turned around and before she could put my cock in her mouth, I shot my load all over her face.
I got up and grabbed some tissues from her bedside table to help wipe it off her face.

"Sooo naughty ar you. Can't even wait for me to take it in my mouth..." she joked...

We shared a good laugh and laid down in the bed to rest from our exertions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.
I will be posting the epilogue soon.
But that is the end of my encounters when grab hitch driving.
I've not driven for hitch for close to 15 months now, therefore no new encounters...
Old 26-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for update, nice write up.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro concerned1983,

Up you 15 points for your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Thanks guys for the patience.
Please find below the final instalment of my story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.
I will be posting the epilogue soon.
But that is the end of my encounters when grab hitch driving.
I've not driven for hitch for close to 15 months now, therefore no new encounters...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1