The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Ningbo-China

Hey, I also went walking alone when in NB. Like 天一广场 n the riverside. Nice place indeed.

I'm in Guiyang now, wakao, I tell u, the gals here r even better then NB!! Pretty n cute gals everywhere!! Shall find excuses to come here often.

Will be in SHA on Sun during which bro FM will return the hospitality. hehehe....
Old 23-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Hey, I also went walking alone when in NB. Like 天一广场 n the riverside. Nice place indeed.

I'm in Guiyang now, wakao, I tell u, the gals here r even better then NB!! Pretty n cute gals everywhere!! Shall find excuses to come here often.

Will be in SHA on Sun during which bro FM will return the hospitality. hehehe....
hey bro, i have your number from FM already... catch up with u when i return from sg after the national day holidays...

btw the great place i was referring to in NB is the riverside! wow that's really an excellent place huh, better than shanghai waitan.
Old 23-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro,

Have a good trip in Gui Yang.
Great!Do send me a message when you arrive shanghai :-)

Rgs
Old 23-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hey bro, i have your number from FM already... catch up with u when i return from sg after the national day holidays...

btw the great place i was referring to in NB is the riverside! wow that's really an excellent place huh, better than shanghai waitan.

Hi VB,

Yeah, we shall also meet in NB man...........

Sextronic will be coming to Shanghai this Sunday, you are welcome to join us in Shanghai?
Old 24-09-2006, 03:12 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi VB,

Yeah, we shall also meet in NB man...........

Sextronic will be coming to Shanghai this Sunday, you are welcome to join us in Shanghai?
this timing cannot lah, i going back sg....
Old 26-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

ok, here's my schedule... will b in NB on 10 to 15 Oct, then fly direct to Guangzhou on 16, then to Chendu on 20th, back in NJ on 23th....

Bro FM, how to go Huangshan with u like dat???
Old 26-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, here's my schedule... will b in NB on 10 to 15 Oct, then fly direct to Guangzhou on 16, then to Chendu on 20th, back in NJ on 23th....

Bro FM, how to go Huangshan with u like dat???

Hahahah 23rd I just stepped into Xiamen.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
this timing cannot lah, i going back sg....
bro,

I sms u last week but no reply leh.

Anyway, I think bro FM pm u regarding our trip to NB? I'll be there frm tomorrow till 16 Oct. Heard frm him u will be there this week also. Try to extend ur trip leh, bro FM will meet me there on Fri, then we go cheong.

seeya!
Old 10-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,

I sms u last week but no reply leh.

Anyway, I think bro FM pm u regarding our trip to NB? I'll be there frm tomorrow till 16 Oct. Heard frm him u will be there this week also. Try to extend ur trip leh, bro FM will meet me there on Fri, then we go cheong.

seeya!
Hi Sexatronic,

Sorry last week when u sms me i was probably in sg liao...

u there for the whole of this week? A real pity i m not sales, so i cant run around on business trips so easily like u all but i m trying to arrange my schedule, quite a mess when u get back to work after a long break... will get in touch with u in Ningbo when i go down this week!

See u in Ningbo 2006!
Old 01-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Merovingian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Any bros in this city? long time no see FR here...
any happening place worth visiting these days?
Old 03-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mikaboshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
Hi all,

Any bros in this city? long time no see FR here...
any happening place worth visiting these days?
Was in Ningbo a week ago and was putting up with Mirage Hotel located at YaoHang Street. This hotel is a stone throw away from TianYi GuangChang.

anyhow, do try to drop by TangHui (disco). Music is nice and gals are easy. Just give the bartender some tips and they will take care of you.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaboshi View Post
Was in Ningbo a week ago and was putting up with Mirage Hotel located at YaoHang Street. This hotel is a stone throw away from TianYi GuangChang.

anyhow, do try to drop by TangHui (disco). Music is nice and gals are easy. Just give the bartender some tips and they will take care of you.
hi bro, tanghua is it the pub on the 2nd level of the building near tian yi guang chang? so u managed to hook 1 of the girls?

VB
Old 23-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gondola1188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI All Bros

Sorry I dig up this thread, has anyone tried the HC at Mirage Hotel ? Any good HC to recommend if this one cannot make it ?

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaboshi View Post

Old 12-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro still in Ningbo?

Any updates on Ningbo?
Old 13-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldie View Post
any bro still in Ningbo?

Any updates on Ningbo?
it's amazing u managed to find this old thread...

ningbo is not really a gd place to cheong, but it's a wonderful city in china...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1