The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

This is going to b Arsenal's biggest mistake.
Giving up and known and reliable asset....

Arsenal could allow Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 28, to join Juventus this month if they can complete loan deals for Barcelona's Spanish midfielder Denis Suarez, 25, and Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez, 27, who is currently on loan at Bayern Munich from Real Madrid.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, all,
I have not posted here for a long time..
Why?
Arsenal's season has been downhill all season...
A spark in attack and always let down by a confused defense.
Well, we ended the season with a whimper - loosing 4-1 to Chelsea... Even our fav, Oliver, scored against us...

Even before the match, I already knew the result - Unai was complaining to the press about Wenger - covering his own shitty ass.
Said that , in his last years, Wenger only bought artistic players but not combative....
Very strange coming from a clown who wants to keep Ozil and let Ramsey go...

Well, they will still be in the Europa Cup next year...

Let's see what type of combative players Unai brings in before he is shown the door!

Cheers for now.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

At least they did well this season to be in the final with chelsea. But is really a disappointing loss.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
At least they did well this season to be in the final with chelsea. But is really a disappointing loss.
True, Bro!

I just lost respect for Unai the moment he started blaming Wenger..
Hello, that is why you are here! Don't need you to start giving excuses.

Let's see what happens next year.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
True, Bro!

I just lost respect for Unai the moment he started blaming Wenger..
Hello, that is why you are here! Don't need you to start giving excuses.

Let's see what happens next year.
partly true and partly wrong.. as Wenger did weaken defence.. but that had been Wenger all along..he preferred attacking play over defensive.
At the same time Unai knew Arsenal team when he took over and.had chance to buy his players.. what extraordinary did he do to bolster defence? well, he got few but none are as good as Wenger's attacking players.. so you are right.. instead of complaining he should do his job and own the results.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
partly true and partly wrong.. as Wenger did weaken defence.. but that had been Wenger all along..he preferred attacking play over defensive.
At the same time Unai knew Arsenal team when he took over and.had chance to buy his players.. what extraordinary did he do to bolster defence? well, he got few but none are as good as Wenger's attacking players.. so you are right.. instead of complaining he should do his job and own the results.
Fully agree, Bro.
Let's see what he does in the next transfer window.
Defense shaky and getting old!
Midfield sometimes non-existent.
Attack blows hot and cold!!

Lucky we finished in top 10 because there were games where we played terrible but won by 1 goal....

Cheers
Old 26-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Hmm! Very quiet on all fronts.
Little news on new buys or others leaving..

Let's wait and see!
Old 27-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of rumor around will buy who all that. Hope it true and some need to go, hope can go, so can have more fund to buy better player.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Alot of rumor around will buy who all that. Hope it true and some need to go, hope can go, so can have more fund to buy better player.
Bro Naka_Timo,
lot's of smoke and noise only.
What I heard is only 50 Mill budget.... Where got enuff!!!

- Zaha keen on Arsenal but valued at 80mill!!
So thinking of selling Aubamayang or Lucas... To buy one forward, sell one forward!!! what logic!!

They want Kieran Tierney from Celtic but will need to spend half of their summer transfer budget as he is valued at £25m.

How to get anyone??
Maybe get some loanees or free transfers like Lichsteiner last season!!

What a mess.. Emery cannot blame Arsene this coming season.

Arsenal sells the most expensive tickets so why only 50 mill budget....??

They should really rename the stadium Arsene Wenger Stadium - without him, they would probably be in Division 2 now...

Totally frustrated by this..
Old 07-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Naka_Timo,
lot's of smoke and noise only.
What I heard is only 50 Mill budget.... Where got enuff!!!

- Zaha keen on Arsenal but valued at 80mill!!
So thinking of selling Aubamayang or Lucas... To buy one forward, sell one forward!!! what logic!!

They want Kieran Tierney from Celtic but will need to spend half of their summer transfer budget as he is valued at £25m.

How to get anyone??
Maybe get some loanees or free transfers like Lichsteiner last season!!

What a mess.. Emery cannot blame Arsene this coming season.

Arsenal sells the most expensive tickets so why only 50 mill budget....??

They should really rename the stadium Arsene Wenger Stadium - without him, they would probably be in Division 2 now...

Totally frustrated by this..
if they sell current forwards specially Aubamayang then his team will struggle to finish in top 6.
Ramsey is yet to be adequately replaced.. and if they buy players like Iichsteiner only then they would fall in bottom half.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
if they sell current forwards specially Aubamayang then his team will struggle to finish in top 6.
Ramsey is yet to be adequately replaced.. and if they buy players like Iichsteiner only then they would fall in bottom half.
Bros, a lot of funny stuff happening but noi ne wplayers.

1) Quote - Alexandre Lacazette has told Arsenal fans to forget about winning titles in the near future and instead to focus on finishing in the top four consistently.

2) Fans chanted “We want Kroenke out” during the clash with the American owner causing plenty of discontent at the Emirates.

3) Not shy, quoted 40mill for Zaha when his is prized at 80 mill. CP unhappy saying Arsenal trying to destabilise Zaha.
The Ivory Coast international has remained coy on his future after being the subject of a £40m bid from the Gunners last week.

But Goal claim Arsenal are hopeful that three of their current players will help get a deal for Zaha over the line.

Carl Jenkinson could be offered to the Eagles, with Hodgson determined to land the right-back this summer.

And as could Calum Chambers or Mohamed Elneny, with Arsenal boss Unai Emery determined to offload both players.

All in all, no new players...
Old 07-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck, Petr Cech, David Ospina and Stephan Lichtsteiner have already confirmed their departures.

Soon they may not have enough to form a squad of 22 players!!
Old 17-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

What a joke??

Arsenal are trying to sign some "very big, very expensive players" this summer, says manager Unai Emery.

What expensive players are they going to get with this budget??

Having missed out on Champions League qualification, the Gunners' transfer budget is thought to be as low as £40m.

So far they have made an offer of £25m for 22-year-old Scotland international Tierney, plus £40m for 26-year-old Ivorian Zaha, who has four years left on his contract and is valued at about £80m by Palace.

"I don't think Arsenal have actually made a bid that has come anywhere near our valuation," Palace boss Roy Hodgson told Sky Sports.

"I'm sure the player realises that if someone's going to take him away from us, he'll expect clubs to pay the market value. Until someone does that, there's not much to discuss regarding Wilf."

They cannot get new players and their existing players want out!
Let's what Emery does this season.

I suspect they will be rejoicing If they end in the top 10!!

Very sad start !!!
Old 18-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Arsenal is in the news every day BUT no new buys!!!

Arsenal's pursuit of Celtic and Scotland defender Kieran Tierney is fast becoming the transfer saga of the summer, but the Gunners could have competition for the 22-year-old.

Arsenal have been warned they have not come "anywhere near" meeting Crystal Palace's valuation of 26-year-old forward Wilfried Zaha.

Unai Emery insists Arsenal are working to bring in "three or four" players before the start of the new season.

Defender Laurent Koscielny, 33, faces showdown talks and being docked pay after he refused to go on Arsenal's pre-season USA tour.

Midfielder Granit Xhaka is in pole position to replace Koscielny as the Arsenal captain.

Only one talking big is Emery.. I really hope he falls before he brings Arsenal down with him.
Old 18-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They cannot get new players and their existing players want out!
Let's what Emery does this season.

I suspect they will be rejoicing If they end in the top 10!!

Very sad start !!!
Cheer up bro, you'll beat Bayern Munich earlier today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1