The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 15: Dinner and Dance - Kelly and Adrian the ex-boyfriend

Damn, no luck tonight May thought to herself as Auntie Judy went up to collect the first prize. Well, it’s not like she is desperate to take home a prize anyway. Turning to make her exit, she saw Kelly alone at the bar. What’s this? Someone is looks very dejected. The poor girl had 7 empty shot glasses lined up before her already and it looks like she is still trying for more. She decided to check on her before one of the guys decided to take her home himself. Kelly is close enough to her daughter’s age that she feels a slight sense of maternity responsibility towards her. Besides, it would be good to build some trust and credit with her. Who knows if it might be useful in the future?

“Are you okay Kelly? Can you go home on your own?”

“Urgh? MMmaaayy.. Hi…. Uhmm… Yeaaaa…. I’mmm okay… Hic”

Ah fuck, this stupid girl is clearly drunk. Or at the very least high.

“Come now, sit up and look me in the eyes. Are you okay? Do you need me to call a cab for you? Or Grab?”

“HHmm? I ‘m fine May… Seeeee…. I can talk better now…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… Look, I am calling my boyfriend now… Heeee will bring me home.” As she was saying that, Kelly took out her phone and dialled Adrian’s number. He had been trying to get back together with her for some months now but she had refused. But tonight is different. She needs to show someone, anyone that she is not a loser. That she is desirable. She wants Felix, no! May even, to see that a rich man in a nice car will come pick her up when she wants him to.

“Ok. Do you want me to walk you out at least?”

“That’ll be soooo nice of youuu…. Thank you so, hic, May… You so nice to me, hic…”

Holding the skinny little girl by her waist, May began to walk Kelly out slowly, hoping all the while that Kelly’s hand won’t pull down her gown or anything. That’s the last good deed I will be doing this year, she decided. I don’t care how she is Lauren’s age or how she looks so sad… Or even how it will score points with her damnit!

Depositing a slumped Kelly at a couch at the foyer, she waited a full twenty minutes before a black Mercedes Benz pulled up and a handsome young boy came out, making a direct line for Kelly. She particularly disliked the way the boy eyed her figure, he reminded her of a young Boss Chen, but in an unpleasant manner since she is so much older than him.

“You Adrian?”

“Yes, I’m Kelly’s boyfriend, erm, ex-boyfriend actually. Thanks for taking care of her.”

“No problem. Send her straight home will you? I don’t think she is capable of anything else in her state.”

“Yup, no worries. That’s the plan. Thanks for taking her once again.”

May eyed the young boy suspiciously. She give it a fifty-fifty whether Kelly will be sleeping in her own bed tonight, or in his bed. But it’s out of her hands now. She had enough, she is tired and she just wants to get back home and sleep in her own bed. Giving Adrian a wave, she turned to look at her phone instead, wondering how long more will it be before her damn Grab driver arrives.

Kelly sat erect the moment she is in Adrian’s car. She did not want May to suspect how upset she was and so pretended to be more drunk than she really is. Trust that old hatchet to be so kind. She’s the queen bee of the office and everyone had let her know it soon after her internship began. Kelly did not suspect that there is such a tender side to May.

Adrian got in on the other side and appeared shocked to see Kelly alert and awake. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Kelly replied curtly.

“Do you want to go home now?”

“No. Drive me to the top of Mt. Faber. You know, the place we used to go. I need to unwind a little.”

Adrian was fuming inside at her tone. She was the one who called him, drunk and crying out of the blue after he had begged her to come back to him. Him! Beg! For a period of four months! And he had responded, like an obedient little puppy because he loves her. He truly does love her. No girl has ever broken up with him before. None. He was always the one to call the shots and this demure little thing, this plain-looking girl had, and now he cannot stop thinking about her. He had dated girls with bigger boobs, with longer legs, with more beautiful looks and yet Kelly is the only one haunting his dreams, whether he is awake or asleep. Dammit!

They sat in silence, overlooking the lights of the city from the top of Mt. Faber. Kelly wasn’t sure why she had called Adrian. In fact, she was beginning to think it might have been a bad idea. Still, he had answered her call to be by her side and that was what she needed at this moment. Even with the alcohol buzzing inside her, she knew, without looking that Adrian is likely to be gazing at her with puppy-like eyes. With the alcohol goading her, she decided on impulse to give Adrian a quick kiss to thank him for being so sweet to her.

Adrian was shocked. He had always been the one to initiate proceedings. This was the first time he had ever experienced Kelly behaving this way. Slowly, cautiously, he leaned in towards her, starting off as usual, telling her how beautiful she was, softly kissing the lobe of her right ear, nuzzling the side of her neck with gentle kisses, alternating between some sucking and licking before focusing her earlobe again.

Soon, he could hear her nervously breathing a little faster, and he teasingly licked her ear, at the same time moving his right hand stealthily from her shoulder to cup her soft, trembling breast that is encased tightly in her bra.

Kelly felt her brown-tipped nipple begin to harden under his gently teasing fingers and a soft molten glow began to build in her pussy. It always made her so ashamed that she couldn't keep herself from becoming wildly excited whenever she is touched. She had been taught by her mother that she should never even let a boy's hands touch her body, but her pussy would get so heated up in spite of herself that she would almost completely lose control, she would shamelessly begin to revel in whatever the boy tries to do to her.

As Adrian teasingly urged her nipple to a hardened firmness and ran his nibbling lips along the unprotected nape of her neck, Kelly twisted nervously on her seat with a small complaining moan. When he suddenly stuck the tip of his tongue into her ear again, she cannot help but squeal despite her hesitancy.

"Oh Kelly..." he had growled and reached under the warm back of her blouse to unhook her bra. His fingers drummed lightly over the bare skin of her naked back as he reached the clasp, and she shuddered in anticipation. The bulge of his cock in his imprisoning pants had been excitedly clamoring for her attention, but he did not want to rush her.

Her bra was loose now, useless, and he had furtively slipped his hand under her smooth, creamy arm and firmly cupped her quivering breast, her hard little nipple warm and firmly erect between his grasping second and third fingers.

Kelly made a low, desperate sound deep in her throat and twisted her eager young body so that the hot center between her legs was pressed tightly against him. Her throbbing pussy had begun hot little movements that she could barely control, though she hated herself for her shameless reaction to his hands. His gentle tweaking of her small hard nipple had sent pulse after pulse of pleasure down into her tight young pussy, and Kelly is gradually losing confidence that she can stop him before he goes too far. She hadn't wanted to lose control as she had that one day in the hostel. She had her morals, she was a "good girl" and had vowed never to go all the way again with a man until she was married.

But her body cannot deny the pulse of joy his mouth and fingers sent through her body, it throbbed almost unbearably down in her hot vagina, and she tried squeezing her thighs together to send some relief to the molten lava oozing between the gradually moistening lips of her pussy.

Feebly, Kelly placed her hands on the back of Adrian's head and weakly pulled his wet, sucking mouth away from her naked, softly trembling breast and up to her lips. Each time he kissed her, she could feel the cool air flowing over her saliva-wet nipple. Her searching tongue had thrust immediately into his half-opened mouth and sought his, their tongues entwining in a feverish dance that mimics their bodies. Each time Adrian's tongue had snaked forward, pushing hers back, she had closed on it loosely, sucking at it voraciously, as if she wanted it touching her all the way deep inside her most intimate regions. He had breathed heavily on her silken neck, and this had excited her even more. She had groaned hopelessly up into his mouth and retreated back into the corner of her seat, pulling him with her, and she had spread her legs apart, one knee high up on the back of his seat, so she can better feel his hard erection grinding slowly and hungrily into her steaming pussy.

Kelly could feel the outline of his hard, throbbing cock pressing forcefully against her widespread cunt and she was afraid Adrian too could feel how hot and how wet her aroused pussy was, all the way through the barriers of her panties and his pants.

Kelly had started panting in frenzied excitement when he suddenly pulled her down roughly on top of him, slipping her blouse and loose bra up beneath her armpits, revealing her breasts in their naked glory, her small red nipples nearly bursting in aching hardness. At the same time he had put his head down closer to her small firm breasts and began circling the tiny erect nipples with his wetly quivering tongue, occasionally nipping the firm red buds with his teeth. His insistent hand had caressed the soft inner flesh of her thighs and pressed into her crevice to feel the hot pussy juices that is rapidly soaking her thin cotton panties.

"Ohhhhh . . . Adrian... Nooooooo. I can't stand it!" she had moaned helplessly, her eyes closed tightly, her head thrown back in shameless abandon. "Rub your fingers faster... Down there. Ooooohhhh... Harder... Harder!"

Kelly had felt her erect, throbbing nose of her clit jerking against his pressing hand, and she had thrusted her pussy wantonly up into it. His wet mouth is burning her hot quivering nipples, and she had pushed her breasts up against his face, feeling his nose and his chin sinking into her soft milky flesh.

"Spread your legs wide," Adrian hissed against her hard nipples. Without waiting, he suddenly pushed two fingers into her pussy, forcing the thin cotton fabric of her panties past the lips of her vagina. Kelly clenched down hard on his rough invading fingers, the insides of her smooth thighs shuddering in excitement and ecstasy.

Encouraged by her response, Adrian turned his hand and slipped his outstretched middle finger under the tight fabric of her panties and probed the lips of her cunt teasingly. She shivered in uncontrollable excitement and arched her back as the probing finger made contact with the hot node of her sensitive clit; he circled it lightly before thrusting his middle finger deep into the hot slick hole of her eager young pussy.

Kelly gave a sudden shudder even as she recoiled from the brutal force of his remorseless impalement. Adrian had shoved his thick middle finger into her pussy hole, and felt it sucking hungrily back. Eager to follow up on his success, he pulled his middle finger out and upwards, making sure that the length of his finger is rubbing along her tiny lovebud as he did so. The rough treatment of her pussy had Kelly grinding her hips wildly against him, and the gentle swell of her beautiful breasts were heaving, softly making contact with his face as he nipped and sucked at the budlike nipples harder and harder even as he fucked her pussy violently with his middle finger.

At last he felt what he had been waiting for. Kelly had begun scrabbling madly at his belt line, trying to get under to grab his throbbing cock. He had shifted to help her and she had unbuckled his belt and her hungry fingers had slipped slowly down inside his boxer shorts, her pink lacquered nails traveling lightly through the hairy thicket of his groin until her fingers found and circled around the heatedly pulsating tip of his hard throbbing cock.

"Uurrrhhhhh," he groaned as slowly, tantalizingly, Kelly ran her nails all around the thick head of his cock, squeezing it with her palm from time to time, making incoherent sounds in her throat as she twisted impatiently on the seat. She had explored the smooth rubbery skin of the head and etched her pink nails around the sensitive little rim beneath it, the soft palm of her hand pressing teasingly against the ever-moistening tip of his painfully jerking hardness.

Kelly had stopped writhing for a moment as she concentrated lewdly on his thickly pulsating cock, making a tight, cunt-like circle using her fingers to move tantalizingly and slowly down the full length of his penis until she had felt the bristling hair on his cum-swollen balls.

Gently, she cupped his aching balls in her hand and squeezed them. His now slightly oozing cockhead trembling against her palm. As she began stroking and pulling more intensely, pausing sometimes to massage the loose outer skin of his excited cock up and down, Adrian had continued stroking her slick tight pussy, his middle finger worming farther up inside her wet lips each time he pushed into her. She had found the tiny thin slit at the end of his prick and had used her thumb to rub the precum flowing out the pulsing tip. She had stroked down the full vibrating length of the excitedly quivering prick and palmed the heavy, cum-filled softness of his balls, and her already wildly quivering cunt had grown even hotter and wetter.

Kelly squirmed, squeezing her pussy around on his obscene finger, and suddenly, Adrian became inflamed beyond control. He slipped his pants and boxers down, then grinned lewdly as he kissed her lips.

Kelly could feel him pulling her panties aside, reaching for her pussy slit with his left thumb and pushing the lips of her pussy apart while using his right hand, he touched the head of his painfully hard cock to her near virginal young cunt. Sliding his hard cock up and down the entirety of her pussy slit, probing her cunt teasingly with his cockhead from time to time, Adrian could feel her hot cunt juices against the tip of his cock. Excitedly, he shifted himself so he could be better leveraged to push his eagerly pulsating cock up into her cunt.

"No! Adrian, no! I won't let you. I told you, we cannot have sex again." Kelly had felt the invading tip of his heavily pulsing cock touch the body aching little spot between her wide-stretched legs and had almost let him do it again, almost let herself think he was just pushing with his finger, so much had she wanted a cock to fuck her pussy. But instead she had pushed him away and sat up, leaning as far away as she could in the tight confines of his car, her arms squeezing tightly against each other as they hugged her breasts.

"Come on Kelly, you are killing me. Stop teasing me already!"

“Home.”

“What the… Fuck!”

"Home, I said." Her voice had not carried real conviction, but she was confident that Adrian would eventually go along with her. She knew that despite his bad-boy image, Adrian loved her too much to force her to do something she doesn’t want to do. Kelly feels very sorry about that but they had already crossed the line once, and she had promised herself that she would never do it again, much to Adrian’s frustration.

Adrian pounded the steering wheel in frustration. He had resigned himself to the fact that Kelly will do what she wants, whether he likes it or not. Although he is resentful that she has stopped him again, he still loves her too much to force her against her will. Suddenly, he kissed her hard, their tongues lashing hotly together in their mouths, his hands feverishly kneading her still naked breasts.

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, he pushed her away. Staring ahead, he simply said, “Get dressed.”

Closing her eyes, Kelly slowly dressed herself. She was afraid to raise her head and look at him. She had kept her eyes closed and cursed herself unmercifully for losing control, for almost crossing the line again with Adrian, long after she was fully dressed. He must think she was a terrible person! She felt so horribly ashamed at her own behaviour. She could barely control herself when Adrian was pleasuring her, god, she must have been such a slut!

He must have been dressing at the same time without her noticing it, because by the time she had opened her eyes to stare dully and ashamedly at the bright lights of the harbour in the distance in front of them, the engine had roared to life and he had whipped the car around and started driving away furiously without saying a word.

When he had squealed to a stop in front of her place, he had turned to her and said, "Listen Kelly, I've had about all of this I can take. Why don't we cut all our ties for a while. I mean, I love you, and you know I love you, but you broke up with me anyway, yet we are still in touch. I really love you you know, but I've about had it. Some day, you will finally be able to have make love with someone wholeheartedly without all these guilt trips you keep having and I wouldn't mind being the one to do it, but I'm going to be free-wheeling for a while before I lose control completely and finally do something we will both regret."

As he sped off into the dark night, Kelly continued to look in the direction of his long gone car motionlessly. She knows the truth of his words and she knows that she deserves everything that is happening to her. In the calm darkness of the night, a lonely figure stood in silence, hot tears streaming down her cheeks as pain beyond words began to fill her heart.

Last edited by drhyde79; 23-12-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep going!
Old 23-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Entrapment

Great story development TS, you have set up the situation with many possible outcome. If u may let me indulge, Will like to see boss taking Kelly thru May “intervention” and have her seduce her mentor, Felix. Once Felix price Wife sees this, boss can royally screw Ariana and seed her. He might do Felix a Favour if his wife still doesn’t know his problem down under. That’s me just twisted.

Keep up the great work!
Old 23-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the encouragement bros.

@redarrow:
Actually, I have plans to steer the plot slightly differently. Hopefully, you will like the other way I chose to develop the story as well. Thank you for your constant words of encouragement!
Old 23-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Chapter 16: Dinner and Dance - The Morning After

Kelly woke up the next morning with a hammer pounding away at her head and the taste of something that died in her mouth.

“AArrrgghhh… I’m so drunk last night.”

She could remember how dejected, how sad and devastated she felt when she realized that she is totally outclassed by the beauty that is Felix’s wife. She could remember pouring shot after shot while sitting alone at the bar. A few men had come up to her then, but eventually, all beat a retreat in the face of her silent treatment. When was it did she call Adrian then? She cannot really remember, but she knew May came up to her last, her concern for her touched her and made her feel so sorry that she had ever put her at arm’s length, believing office rumors that she is the devil incarnate.

The final part of the evening was the part she wanted to expunge from her memories the most. She knows that being drunk is the go-to excuse everyone uses to explain their unexplainable behavior, especially the bad ones and she had been a very bad girl last night. It was one of the hottest make out session she has ever had with Adrian, her first and only boyfriend, her ex-boyfriend, and now, after how she had hurt him, her most definitely very ex-boyfriend. How did the situation become so out of control?

Burying her head in her pillow, she began sobbing softly as she thought about Adrian’s parting words. He is right and she knows it. A combination of her mother’s teachings and ten years spent in convent schools made it very difficult for her to escape the notion that there are good girls and bad girls in this world and she most definitely needs to be a good girl. Things are made even more difficult with her mum’s passing 5 years ago and she lost the one woman she can confide in, with only an idea of her she tries her best to model herself after. A good woman. Faithful to her husband, diligent at work, and caring for her family. Her dad has never remarried either for the sake of her and her younger brother and she must have aspired towards his behavior as well, the idea of being faithful unto death.

That is why her ventures into exploring her sexuality have always scared her. She loves sex. The pleasures that physical intimacy with another person she loves attracts her and repulse her at the same time. After all, she is always left uncertain if it is just a physical bond, or a spiritual one, which is what she has been taught and conditioned to want. That is why she had always drawn a line with Adrian, except that one time, that one night she spent in his hostel room in PGP. And that one experience had both thrilled her and disgusted her. No matter that she had alcohol, the fact remains that she had allowed a man who was not her husband to explore the most intimate depths of her body.

She could still remember the details from that night, ashamed at how she had reacted, drawing Adrian ever deeper into her intimate parts with her legs and her hands, encouraging him with the dirty words and lewd sounds she was making. He must think I’m the ultimate slut!

Felix opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling of his HDB flat. They had made love last night, Arlena and him, and it was wonderful. It is a turn-on to watch as her beautiful face filled with desire for him, and when she put on her sexy new lingerie, it displayed her centerfold ready body to perfection. He was so swollen with need that he thought his cock would explode.

And it did… He sighed. It wasn’t the sex that was the problem. It was the aftermath of sex. It was the way Arlena moved so quickly afterward to place a pillow under her butt, arching her body so his sperm doesn't spill out of her. The first time she did it, he felt a sense of accomplishment, that she loves him so much that even his sperm was precious. As time went by, however, he realized it's not about him. Everything was about her. Her every action was calculated so she can have a baby, his baby, true, but he could never have a baby he thought bitterly. His sperm count was too low and he knew it for a long long time. Arlena was the only person who still treats his cum like a precious commodity. He, on the other hand, would pour away every milliliter of it as soon as it spews out from his penis. Maybe the Japanese could find a use for his semen he thought, he could be an AV actor specializing in creampies, after all, it is not like any girl filled with his sperm would ever get pregnant. Saves them the hassle and cost of buying and taking a morning-after pill even. How convenient.

I am so sorry I lied to you baby, Felix thought as he turned his head to look into Arlena’s angelic face. Her large doe-like eyes are closed, her long lashes delicately arching into the air. Her pert little button nose, her luscious lips, as juicy and tasty as cherries. Every feature artistically positioned on her heart-shaped face. He was very lucky to have married her, all his friends, even his parents, and relatives tell him so, every time they had a chance, and he knows it himself. She could have her pick of any rich man’s son in university, or jocks, or… But she chose him. He has a few redeeming features, of course, tall, slim, regular features that are vaguely good-looking, if you like bookish looking nerds. But he’s just a regular Joe. He’s not rich, not handsome, not built, just, not very much of anything except average, and worse, impotent. Fuck. He doesn't deserve her at all.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 24-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Thank you!
Old 24-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

Thank you for your words of encouragement, ideas and feedback. 小弟 is very happy that so many of you enjoy my writing ;-)

Since it is Christmas tomorrow, I am thinking I should plan something special for my next post, therefore, for every 10 readers who post, add rep points or however you would like to express your liking of my story after this post, I would publish a bonus chapter in addition to Chapter 17 tomorrow morning. Kind of like a R21 Christmas present for adults.

I hope you won't find this too boorish or childish. I just thought that it would be fun to know how many loyal campers I have here on this thread, hahaha.

Ok, enough rambling. Contest starting from now until 2359 tonight! Hope to hear from you all! And a Merry Christmas to everyone in advance!!
Old 24-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep up the good work bro! I've really enjoyed the story!
Old 24-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold

Enjoying ur story bro....keep it coming!!hahaha
Old 24-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
ilivetoeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story bro! keep up the good work ya!
Old 24-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
train8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story! Keep it up ts
Old 25-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Custy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 25-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paula1503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let the story continues. Looking forward to your next updates.
Old 25-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1