The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 14th - 20 july

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
20th July - Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one sbf bro at 11.30 so packed and couldnt move. was there for 2 hours at the bar and couldnt even get table. gave up and went to 3 day 2 night with another bro. Had girls but quality much lower and not many. Called it a night at 4am. No contacts notjing.

21st July - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with different crowds of sbf bros. I had one girl birthday party. she had like 10 girls with her. One bro got one line of her friends. I wanted some action so i walked to Dirty Bar and then saw my ex. My ex brought me to her table - one tom and one cabin crew. I wanted to hunt and i saw a girl looking at me, i saw her go outside so i made my excuse and left the table. Got her line. At the end of the night, her friends were sending her home so couldnt do anything. Damn. The girl from Dirty asked me to go insantity but it close at 4am and it was 3.30am already. In the end went to Fuzzy, had many girls to chose from but i just picked a random one as all looked abit same and was kinda blur. Stayed till KTV till 6am
22nd July - Monday - Went to barbarbar with 3 bros. Damn so many guys and not getting anywhere. We called it at 2am and went to KTV again. Was fun in KTV and damage was 2.2k per person. Stayed till 4am
Old 24-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
22nd July - Monday - Went to barbarbar with 3 bros. Damn so many guys and not getting anywhere. We called it at 2am and went to KTV again. Was fun in KTV and damage was 2.2k per person. Stayed till 4am
23rd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 1 bro and 1 jap guy. Started off very slow and staff brings 2 girls to the table. The bro got her line before they left to go home. Then suddenly two girls from a table behind were drunk and horny and started grabbing me and him. I didnt like and moved back to the table. We left at 3 and the bro had a girl in Scratchdog with 2 friends. We headed there and as we entered a group of girls were leaving. I asked where they going. They said G Terminal. We followed 4 girls to G terminal and had shisha. Each guy had their own girl and at 4.30 we went to Korean town to eat. I was getting tired and i saw an old flame. She told me she is getting married to a korean guy and will move to Korea next year. She asked me do i want sex with her? I stalled a bit and saw my girl leave after she saw me talking. It was 6am and eventually i declined her as i was damn tired.
Old 24-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

As I get older
I feel sleepy and tired after 1am.

Idk how you can hang out till 3-4am...
Old 25-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fuzzy is a KTV? Can advice on dmg like girls, drinks and room usage?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 25-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Fuzzy is a KTV? Can advice on dmg like girls, drinks and room usage?
Yeah its KTV. 5500 for 39 leos as member

Then damage is depends on girl time. around 1k per hour
Old 25-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
23rd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 1 bro and 1 jap guy. Started off very slow and staff brings 2 girls to the table. The bro got her line before they left to go home. Then suddenly two girls from a table behind were drunk and horny and started grabbing me and him. I didnt like and moved back to the table. We left at 3 and the bro had a girl in Scratchdog with 2 friends. We headed there and as we entered a group of girls were leaving. I asked where they going. They said G Terminal. We followed 4 girls to G terminal and had shisha. Each guy had their own girl and at 4.30 we went to Korean town to eat. I was getting tired and i saw an old flame. She told me she is getting married to a korean guy and will move to Korea next year. She asked me do i want sex with her? I stalled a bit and saw my girl leave after she saw me talking. It was 6am and eventually i declined her as i was damn tired.
24th July - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. Not much to report as didnt do much. Too many guys and place is now getting populated with too many tourists. Its becoming a harder place to pick up girls now. Time to find a new hunting ground
Old 27-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
24th July - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. Not much to report as didnt do much. Too many guys and place is now getting populated with too many tourists. Its becoming a harder place to pick up girls now. Time to find a new hunting ground
25h July - Thursday- hang out with my regular girl.

26th July - Friday - went to barbarbar at 10.30pm to get a table. Went with 2 bros and I asked 2 girls out. Didnt get much action from that girl as shes going back to taiwan to study. Other bros got a few contacts. After I went g terminal and met a girl I seen before. Kissed inside and then she left saying she drunk. Took her to her car with her friends. Rookie mistake forgot her contact. She was pretty hot
Old 28-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah its KTV. 5500 for 39 leos as member

Then damage is depends on girl time. around 1k per hour
I see. Thank you for the info.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
25h July - Thursday- hang out with my regular girl.

26th July - Friday - went to barbarbar at 10.30pm to get a table. Went with 2 bros and I asked 2 girls out. Didnt get much action from that girl as shes going back to taiwan to study. Other bros got a few contacts. After I went g terminal and met a girl I seen before. Kissed inside and then she left saying she drunk. Took her to her car with her friends. Rookie mistake forgot her contact. She was pretty hot

27th July - Saturday - Went to barbarbar at 10.30pm again to get a table. Met up with 2 sbf bros and one bro managed to get a girl and he went back to her place. I had too many girls i knew that i had before so it was quite a challenged for me. Went to G Terminal after barbarbar but it was so bad. In the end we went to KTV till 7am for kissing and fondling. Damage was 4.1 k in total for 2 people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1