The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
planetshaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thermae like place in Pattaya

Hi guys , will be heading to Pattaya. Is there any place like thermae in Pattaya?
Thanks in advance
Old 29-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thermae like place in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetshaker View Post
Hi guys , will be heading to Pattaya. Is there any place like thermae in Pattaya?
Thanks in advance
Just walk down Beach Road you'll see hundreds of working girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Just walk down Beach Road you'll see hundreds of working girls!
Actually decent advice. There's no place exactly like Thermae I know of.

But beach road has at least as many girls along it at any one time as Thermae + 5x more if you count everyone who comes and goes all night.

They range from dedicated streetwalkers right along to exactly the Thermae type girls- those who might study or have job but come to try their luck occasionally because they want extra money for XYZ but will never go into full time sex work. SYT style girls.

You can tell who is who just by looking or talking for a little while. Often the SYT types are with a friend & more giggly, or nervous or anyway, you can try and see yourself.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thermae like place in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
thats include or exclude LB.
LB in Pattaya I find by far easiest just go go on Tinder. Spend an hour looking, they include their LINE ID & just book from there.

The LB bars are not so close to Walking St/Beach road action mostly & its easier to find this way. Some really pretty ones, plus cheaper/no bar fine this way. I don't choose LB from road. Tinder so far always look 100% like pictures, hot & no issues.

1000-1500ST.

No contacts to share at present since new phone (wiped old one to hide evdience -_- ) but will go again in late August & refind some good ones.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i personally dont dare to find from beach road. scared diseases and ladyboys.
lots of FL available online.
1 rule for online FLs: meet them outside first before u bring them to hotel. Preferably to meet them in shopping mall or what, eat or drink a bit before bringing them to hotel as u can foster some gfe if u like them. Never let them come straight to hotel. Later turn up very different and will threaten u.
I got threatened before. Just paid for them to leave as i dont want trouble.
Another one i met her at a shopping mall, had some beer in night market. Proceed to take around and go walking street agogo bars. After that take tuktuk back hotel. omg the gfe is....... unforgetable. Next morning she asked for 3k baht and left hotel at 11am.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
levisjeans69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i personally dont dare to find from beach road. scared diseases and ladyboys.
lots of FL available online.
Bro can share which website you use to book FLs online.

Also does anyone know where you can get good looking, fair FLs in Thailand? Dont mind a premium price for good looks and SYT feel. Asking coz dont know much about cheonging in Thailand
Old 04-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by levisjeans69 View Post
Bro can share which website you use to book FLs online.

Also does anyone know where you can get good looking, fair FLs in Thailand? Dont mind a premium price for good looks and SYT feel. Asking coz dont know much about cheonging in Thailand
just go dating apps and swipe or message them. 90% of them are FLs in pattaya. Wechat also can. But remember meet them elsewhere first before u decide whether to bring them back to hotel.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Devils Den Pattaya ?
Old 04-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I think can take a taxi for 1 hour plus to go to real Thermae in BKK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1