The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story here, please continue.
Old 23-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Herzegovina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My youth that was spent in New York

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Next instalment.

With that Cheng reached back and undid the clasp of her bra and revealed her breasts. Her tits were busty and still perky. Then slid her panties to the floor and stood completely naked in front of me. Her pussy was like a smooth tofu and on top of it, a dense jungle growth (good for our environment).
Definitely! You're so gorgeous Cheng."

"I know you like what you see," She said as she winked and pointed to the obvious tent in my pants.

Cheng: "Why don't I help him out with that."

Cheng dropped to her knees in front of me and started to unbutton my pants. I pulled off my shirt as Cheng pulled my pants, boxers and socks off. My small stood fully erect as Cheng licked her lips and stared wantonly at it. "You do not take after all the nasty men with big cocks. Your cock is just nice" she said. Can I help you to shave off your public hair so that you would have a wonderfully smooth too!" I think girls like a clean shaven cock and they will find putting in their mouth a better experience. Do you want me to suck your cock after I have shaved you? Cheng asked.

"Yes please." I stuttered and Cheng expertly shaved me. Not sure if you are okay with blowjob as it is an intense feeling, I will go easy on you and hasten the speed if I sensed that you like it"
Old 24-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

And with that Cheng grabbed hold at the base of my cock and she lowered her head to just an inch from my cock, she opened her mouth and licked on my pole and I could feel her warmth of her breath as she stopped just short of the tip of my cock. She stuck her tongue out and barely flicked the tip of my head. I shuddered in anticipation and she finally took me in her mouth.

The sudden feeling of being engulfed in the moist warmth of her mouth was amazing. She put about half of my cock in her mouth before pulling back up. Her mouth, lips and tongue felt unlike anything I've experienced. She continued to bob slowly for about a minute before turning her attention to my balls. As she gave my balls a good tongue swim, I thought to myself, "If this is going easy on me, I can't imagine what giving 100% would feel like."

Me: Cheng, you are truly an expert cocksucker, possibly the best.

Cheng: Naughty boy… (she becomes more intense)

Cheng put my cock in her mouth a second time but this time she swallowed it effortlessly all the way down to the base as if it were the easiest thing for her to do. She immediately started to suck her way back up my pole while one of her hand followed by holding the balls and the other close behind massaging my anus. When my small head was in her mouth she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock several times before diving back to the base of my cock. She continued this fast-paced, full-pole stroking method for a couple minutes, I could start to feel the cum boiling in my balls. All the while her tongue was frantically lapping around my cock and hands driving me wild from behind and botttom. I let out a moan.

Cheng looked at me: "No need to hold back Johnny, I will swallow every drop of reward produced."

I shot my first string of cum into Cheng’s mouth. I screamed out in ecstasy and thrust my hips upward as mom moaned on my cock and shoved it to the back of her throat. She continued to suck as I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop. After a few moments of soft suckling, my cock popped out of her mouth.

She smiled at me, showed me the cum that was in her mouth (some were shot right into her throat) and asked, "How was that dear?"
Old 24-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Me: "Fucking incredible!" I was still catching my breath as my little head started to wind down.

Me: Do you think I can get a blowjob like this every day? It would be a dream come true.

Cheng: I am only a whore, you will get tired of me.

Me: Nope.. I will want it if you are ok to give. Do you enjoying eating my cum?

Cheng: (blushes) If you are good, I will give you daily.
(My dick started to twitch and stand in attention.)
Me: Can I lick your pussy? I love your hairy pussy. (I am a considerate guy who will return the favour)

Cheng: Eating pussy gives a woman immense pleasure," Besides, you always have a better chance at fucking a girl when you eat her pussy. It's the key that opens their legs. If you learn to satisfy a woman orally, there will be many women who will be very fond of you.

Cheng sat on the couch and spread her legs wide, exposing her beautiful pussy. "Come get between my legs Johnny."

I got down on my knees and softly stroke Cheng's inner thighs while I stared at her pussy. "Don't be shy dear, come get a closer look." As I leaned forward, Cheng pointed to her clit. "This is the source of a woman's pleasure, focus your attention to this spot," she said.

I quickly flick your tongue across her clit and she let out a soft moan.

Cheng: "That's it Johnny. It's very important that you don't stop licking and sucking on her pleasure zone. A girl may scream and buck her hips and even try to push your head away, but that is all because the sensation is very intense for her. Believe me, she doesn't want you to stop, and you must keep going to make her orgasm."
Old 24-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My tongue was in a state of fury as it lashed at Cheng’s shiny clit. She began to grind her hips back and forth and her moaning became louder and more verbal. "Make me cum!" This was exciting me and I put my hand to her pussy and pushed a finger inside her. She sighed with delight. Her pussy was so incredibly wet and warm and I could feel the walls of her insides clenching and releasing against my finger. I couldn't wait to stick my cock inside her. I stuck another finger in her cunt and began fingering her hard and fast while my tongue went into overdrive on her clit.

Cheng screamed. "That's it. Keep that up. I am going to cum" And a few moments later she let out a loud moan and bucked her hips against my face and her pussy was spasming on my fingers. I slowed down my efforts as she calmed from her orgasm. She smiled at me, reached for my hand, and pulled my fingers to her mouth and sucked her own orgasm juices.

Cheng: "Are you ready to fuck me?"

Me: I nodded.

Cheng: Come in then.
She pulled me and brought the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I felt my cock be engulfed by the hot, moist insides of her pussy. She moaned as she slowly lower her hips until my entire cock was buried deep inside her.

She just sat there while I got used to the sensation. She felt incredible! I had never felt pleasure like this before. "Oh Cheng, this is amazing!" No wonder, men loves to fuck with you. I want to give you a hard pounding like the rest of the guys.

Cheng: Come.. fuck me hard and tough. I am yours today.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

She didn't have to tell me twice, I immediately inserted into her inviting pussy, driving her hard and she was also spasming all over my cock as she screamed wildly and I couldn't take it anymore as I gave one last thrust and shot load after load of hot cum deep inside her womb.

I recovered shortly and soon she began riding me like a true pro. She was bouncing on my cock and her hips slammed into my lap with a steady tempo.

Her busty tits were bouncing in my face and I took one in my hand and sucked on her nipple. Cheng seemed to be enjoying her ride as she was panting and moaning and really getting into it. I shot another load into her as both of us climate together when I was doing her missionary.

I just laid on top of her until my dick was completely limp. I slowly pulled out of her pussy, my cock was covered in our juices. I looked down and saw my cum leaking out of Cheng’s pussy. Cheng scooped it up with her fingers and put them in her mouth.

Cheng: Thank you.
Old 24-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good updates, thanks bro!
Old 24-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more updates.
Old 25-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please continue
Old 26-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue TS
Old 26-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Such wonderful updates here, more please.
Old 27-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

After firing off a few shots in a short span of time, I felt a sense of delight but not sufficiently satisfied.

Me: How do you feel?

Cheng: (looked at me with a doe eye) Are you happy?

Me: I always wanted to fuck with you and I am happy that you let me.

Cheng: I know. Will you detest me for being a whore?

Me: Why did you agree to be a whore for Chen

Cheng: (a bit emotional) He is my husband. A woman must always obey her husband.

Me: Why did you say that?

Cheng: In some Chinese villages, some of the older women (MILF), are being exchanged by their husbands so that they get to fuck other men’s wivies. This is to keep them from being bored.

Me: (I read this in adult magazine in US book store too) I think this is also the practice here in America. It is quite common here, not much different from China.

Cheng: Actually in China, I know of friends who were being sold by their husbands to trained teenage boys on love making and to provide relief for their youthful raging hormones in exchange for some money or food (chicken, ducks and geese or sometimes, part of a pig)

Me: Oh.. that is interesting. I don’t think this is the norm in Southeast Asia or America where a man prostitute his wife to exchange for money and food.

Cheng: To be a wife, marriage means to give up ownership over her body. The man will earn money outside and the wife will pamper the husband when he gets home including helping him to succeed in his work or support the family.

Me: Now that Chen has forsaken you, can I be your husband?

Cheng: We are not officially divorced. Besides, you are too young to marry me.

Me: Can you be my fuck buddy in the meantime?

Cheng: Erh… (silence)

Me: Nevermind… I hope that you will be my wife.

Cheng hugged me and we fell asleep. I was awakened by her (I don’t know how many hours later) giving me a blowjob and I shot a load into her mouth. She wanted to swallow it immediately but I stopped her. I wanted her to play with my cum in her mouth for a while more before swallowing it.

Cheng: Why do you not want me to swallow it immediately?

Me: I want you to get to know the scent of my cum, so that when you are sucking cock, you will know instantly that I have inserted my cock into your mouth and cum in it.

We had a bath together and freshened up. She helped to clean me so thoroughly that I never felt so clean before.

Last edited by vkoolboi; 27-08-2019 at 03:23 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1