The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
[On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

This is a true and on-going story, not sure where and how it will end up, but just thought to share and also seek inputs and advise from bros here. Also, I will NOT be sharing contact so please do not PM me to share.

Quick background: Went to a legit TCM clinic recently cos of backaches, was really looking forward to resolving it more than keeping small brother happy. First time there was assigned a ML in her 40s, looks CMI but has big boobs. Her massage skills was ok but when she is pressing my back, inevitably due to size of her boobs, they will keep pressing on top of my head. Wasn't thinking of getting anything from there and since this ML wasn't a looker, I just silently enjoy without doing much else. But in my mind, I was thinking the next time I come, I will probably try random again as this ML tuina skills also ok only.

3 days ago, went back and this time was assigned another lady, looks was ok from my first impression and boobs are definitely small (I think A cup). Told her to focus on my back and man, it hurts like hell (but it's due to her pressing on the correct problem area). Wasn't thinking of getting any extras too, and while she's working on my back, she had to constantly shift position to apply pressure.

During one of such shifts, my right hand accidentally touched her lower calf and her jeans don't cover all the way till ankle, so it's a skin to skin contact. For some reason, this got me excited even though I definitely have much more skin contact with so many ladies I tried to suppress this excitement by telling myself I'm here to solve the back problem and this lady looks is just ok with small boobs. But after a while my hand touched her calf again and I decided to try my luck.

Me: My back really hurts and even my thighs are strained
ML: It's normal cos they are all linked together.
Me: Can I extend by half an hour for the thighs?
ML: Let me check.

She went out of the room and came in a short while later to give the affirmative. Then after about 10 more mins of hellish pain on the back, she moved to the thighs. This place gives cotton shorts so there's a limit to how high she can pull it up. Then just as she's about to start working on my thighs

Me: Can I flip over? My nose is getting blocked
ML: Sure, but lay on your side

As I laid on my side, she started to seriously massaged my thighs on the outer side and man, it's another hell of a pain again. She "tsked" me and said that it's quite bad and why didn't I seek treatment earlier. We had some small chats and as she asked me to lay on the other side, I then faced her and realised she's not moving to behind me like just now. I took a closer look at her and realised when she smiled, it's quite nice.

Me: I did go for treatment but a lot of them can't get the correct spots like you do.
ML: Oh where do you go?
Me: I don't really have a regular place, but I guessed I found one now.
ML (smiling): Really? I think my colleagues have better skills than me.
Me: Nope, I think you are perfect to solve my problem.

As she continued to smile and continued to massage my thighs, I start to shift my hand, claiming that lying on the side had made the hands numbed. During the shift, I made sure that the "rest" position of my hand is behind her thigh and inched in slowly. When the hand came into contact with her thigh, probably due to the jeans and it's a very shallow contact, she didn't seemed to realised it. I then started stroking my fingers up and down and she suddenly looked down and saw what I was doing. She skilfully adjusted her position so that it remained out of touch again, guessed she's used to all these. Then she looked at me:

ML: Those places you go to must not have been well trained in Tui Na
Me: Yup, compared to you their skills are nothing.
ML (Started to smile again): Then you must come regularly, about once every week at the start and when your condition is better then you can come about once every 2 weeks or even a month.
Me (while shifting position again): Ok, I definitely will

With that, my hands are on her thighs again. She gave me a frustrated look and whispered: We are a proper shop.
Me whispering back: Yup and I'm here to get proper treatment.
ML: Then move your hands
Me: Like this? (I shifted my hands upwards towards her butt)
ML: No. (And started to take my hand and put it on the bed)

There was an awkward silence, but then I started asking her like when's her off day etc. Got some personal info from her, then my hands start to shift again. She gave me the death glare and whispered: There's some shops opposite you can go to later.
Me: But you are so pretty.
ML: We are a proper shop
Me: I know, but you are really so pretty and sorry I can't help myself. It's a tough feeling you know (pointing at my slightly obvious erection)
ML looked away and said nothing.

I thought that's the end of the story as time is up, but as I'm getting up, she asked me to sit and start massaging the shoulder. I tested water again and put my hands on her calfs, this time she didn't say anything and allowed me to just gently stroke her thighs.

ML: Ok, do you want warm water?
Me: Yes pls, and if I come back, can I request for you again?
ML: Sure, why do you ask?
Me: I was worried you will be angry
ML: We meet all types of customers in our line
Me: So I'm the "bad" type?

She laughed and just turned around. As she was leaving, I quickly turned and placed my hands on her butt. She froze on the spot for a while while my hands lingered there, and said: Remember to come back soon, else the muscles will be tight again.

I gave her butt a gentle squeeze and she looked back at me without any expression, shakes her head and left. After I got dressed, I went out to the counter to pay and had the drink. As I was leaving, she said to remember to call next time when I come to book her.

I'm planning to go again tmr to see if I can make any more progress, if not, at least it's a good massage.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

1st camper!!
Old 17-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great start bro, do continue please
Old 17-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice start.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 12
CrawlBug is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrawlBug is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrawlBug is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep us updated! good luck on your journey!
Old 17-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Interesting to have such a “live” update!!!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates
Old 17-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Just back from a 90 min session with her. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile and say that she guessed it's me making the appointment as it was an unfamiliar number booking her. I asked her for a drink before starting and as we are walking towards the partition, I noticed that the place is not as crowded as my previous visits and she was saying that it's pretty quiet today.

Went in, she brought a pair of shorts for me.
Me: Can bring a larger pair? Too tight
ML: It fits your size, what do you mean by too tight?
I gestured at the leg openings and made a motion of pulling it up. Guessed she knew the I was saying that there's not enough space at the thigh area and she just rolled her eyes, placed the shorts at the bed and left. Lan lan gotto change to this pair. After a while she came in while I was lying face down and started her massage. This time, I noticed that she was very careful to be out of reach of my hands and there's basically zero contact with her legs at all time.

Uninteresting 60 mins so I will skip the details as we just made some small talk.
Me: Can you help me rub my stomach? It's quite bloated.
ML: Ok, flip around.

As I turned, I made a deliberate effort to adjust my little bro under my shorts and she rolled her eyes at me again. Haha, I must be some sick pevert in her mind. She then started to rub my stomach and her skills are quite good. As she's rubbing my stomach in a downwards motion (don't know how to describe it properly, basically form just below the chest area towards the groin there), I started imagining things to make my lil bro wake up and with him awake, there are a couple of accidental brushes by her forearm with my lil bro. She seemed to notice that too, but did not really try to adjust more to avoid these accidental touches.

We started whispering shortly:

Me: Can you go lower?
ML: We are a TCM shop.
Me: I know, but it feels so good and you are so pretty.
ML: Just close your eyes.

I think I have hit a wall and was resigned to just end the session like that when she shifted position to rub the stomach and I realised that her butt is within my reach. I thought to myself: No venture no gain! So I moved my hands not so subtly towards her butt, making sure she noticed my movements. She did, and turned around to glare at me, but still didn't shift. Encouraged by this, I placed my palm gently on her butt and she gave an annoyed look, but allowed my palm to remain.

I started to squeeze and roam a bit to test her reaction, she was just still rubbing my stomach when suddenly she increase the intensity of the rubbing and her whole body start moving more too. In this way, with my hand moving, she's actually rubbing her butt against my hand. Small head start to take over and I started to grope her butt more violently and this time, she didn't object. I peeked at her face and she's actually closing her eyes!

Me: Does it feel good?
ML (suddenly opening her eyes): What?
Me (groping her butt more): Like this
ML giving me the death stare without saying anything.

I then roamed more and tried to go towards her pussy area. She seemed to be hesitating before allowing my palm to rest at that area, but given that she's still wearing jeans I doubt she felt anything too. I gave it a tiny squeeze and she immediately moved away

ML: Don't go overboard
Me: Sorry, can't resist

There was some awkward silence as I'm thinking of my next move, then she told me time is almost up and asked me to sit up to press my shoulder. I did the same thing, hands reaching back to stroke her calfs. This time I got a surprise! She pushed my head backwards a bit and I can feel that my head is lying on her breasts (but her breasts are quite small, but still it's a good feeling!)

We stayed in that position for a while before she told me time is up and asked me to change. I quickly got up and grabbed her hands before she left. She looked at me with a blank expression again, then turned around and wrestle her hands away.

I changed and as I was paying at the counter, she told me exercise more to stretch the muscles. Realising that she's not asking me to return to look for her, I lingered around a bit more and when there's no one near the counter, I approached her.

Me: Next time can I still come and look for you?
ML (looking at me): Sure, just remember to call and book. We can be quite packed sometimes.
Me: OK!

As I turned to leave, she suddenly told me
ML: if you can, come on weekdays afternoon. We have less customers then.
Me: Sure, I will try to arrange

As I'm leaving and typing this now, I'm not sure what she means exactly. Does she mean for me to go on weekdays afternoon since business isn't so good then, or is she hinting that if there's less people around, there's a chance to go further? I can't wait to find out

Planning my trip there next week, depending on my work, may take a half day leave and see if there are any pleasant surprises!
Old 17-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next trip bro
Old 17-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you're right less crowded she meant ..You will get her this time round , awaiting to see your next story
Old 17-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Just back from a 90 min session with her. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile and say that she guessed it's me making the appointment as it was an unfamiliar number booking her. I asked her for a drink before starting and as we are walking towards the partition, I noticed that the place is not as crowded as my previous visits and she was saying that it's pretty quiet today.

Went in, she brought a pair of shorts for me.
Me: Can bring a larger pair? Too tight
ML: It fits your size, what do you mean by too tight?
I gestured at the leg openings and made a motion of pulling it up. Guessed she knew the I was saying that there's not enough space at the thigh area and she just rolled her eyes, placed the shorts at the bed and left. Lan lan gotto change to this pair. After a while she came in while I was lying face down and started her massage. This time, I noticed that she was very careful to be out of reach of my hands and there's basically zero contact with her legs at all time.

Uninteresting 60 mins so I will skip the details as we just made some small talk.
Me: Can you help me rub my stomach? It's quite bloated.
ML: Ok, flip around.

As I turned, I made a deliberate effort to adjust my little bro under my shorts and she rolled her eyes at me again. Haha, I must be some sick pevert in her mind. She then started to rub my stomach and her skills are quite good. As she's rubbing my stomach in a downwards motion (don't know how to describe it properly, basically form just below the chest area towards the groin there), I started imagining things to make my lil bro wake up and with him awake, there are a couple of accidental brushes by her forearm with my lil bro. She seemed to notice that too, but did not really try to adjust more to avoid these accidental touches.

We started whispering shortly:

Me: Can you go lower?
ML: We are a TCM shop.
Me: I know, but it feels so good and you are so pretty.
ML: Just close your eyes.

I think I have hit a wall and was resigned to just end the session like that when she shifted position to rub the stomach and I realised that her butt is within my reach. I thought to myself: No venture no gain! So I moved my hands not so subtly towards her butt, making sure she noticed my movements. She did, and turned around to glare at me, but still didn't shift. Encouraged by this, I placed my palm gently on her butt and she gave an annoyed look, but allowed my palm to remain.

I started to squeeze and roam a bit to test her reaction, she was just still rubbing my stomach when suddenly she increase the intensity of the rubbing and her whole body start moving more too. In this way, with my hand moving, she's actually rubbing her butt against my hand. Small head start to take over and I started to grope her butt more violently and this time, she didn't object. I peeked at her face and she's actually closing her eyes!

Me: Does it feel good?
ML (suddenly opening her eyes): What?
Me (groping her butt more): Like this
ML giving me the death stare without saying anything.

I then roamed more and tried to go towards her pussy area. She seemed to be hesitating before allowing my palm to rest at that area, but given that she's still wearing jeans I doubt she felt anything too. I gave it a tiny squeeze and she immediately moved away

ML: Don't go overboard
Me: Sorry, can't resist

There was some awkward silence as I'm thinking of my next move, then she told me time is almost up and asked me to sit up to press my shoulder. I did the same thing, hands reaching back to stroke her calfs. This time I got a surprise! She pushed my head backwards a bit and I can feel that my head is lying on her breasts (but her breasts are quite small, but still it's a good feeling!)

We stayed in that position for a while before she told me time is up and asked me to change. I quickly got up and grabbed her hands before she left. She looked at me with a blank expression again, then turned around and wrestle her hands away.

I changed and as I was paying at the counter, she told me exercise more to stretch the muscles. Realising that she's not asking me to return to look for her, I lingered around a bit more and when there's no one near the counter, I approached her.

Me: Next time can I still come and look for you?
ML (looking at me): Sure, just remember to call and book. We can be quite packed sometimes.
Me: OK!

As I turned to leave, she suddenly told me
ML: if you can, come on weekdays afternoon. We have less customers then.
Me: Sure, I will try to arrange

As I'm leaving and typing this now, I'm not sure what she means exactly. Does she mean for me to go on weekdays afternoon since business isn't so good then, or is she hinting that if there's less people around, there's a chance to go further? I can't wait to find out

Planning my trip there next week, depending on my work, may take a half day leave and see if there are any pleasant surprises!
look fwd to your update!
Old 17-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice adventures by TS, hope you are lucky for your next visit.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems promising and she seems to be getting warm to your advances. If you persist but not too demanding too fast, I am quite sure you will succeed before too long. Good luck and keep updating us here!
Old 18-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, cheers to TS!
Old 18-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1