The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

Pls take half day leave tomorrow to carry out mission.
Wish u ALL THE BEST!
Kindly update here asap.
THK U TS!!!
Old 18-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is just trying to tell u weekend lots of customers.

Weekdays don't have. And she needs a few everyday.

Don't think too much. Unless u hit the stage of frenching , then maybe....
Old 18-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

A quick update, went past the shop just now on my way to meet a friend at a nearby coffeeshop and didn't see her, guess she's busy at work. Met my friend, talk kok and catch up for a bit before he got recalled by his wife. I took a smoke and walked towards the shop, hoping to see if she's free and saw her with 2 other colleagues sitting outside the shop chatting.

As her back was facing me, she didn't see me at all. Anyway I decided to just go into the shop and try my luck. Asked the counter if she's free and the answer was yes. Counter went out to call her in while I waited and as she came in and saw it was me, she gave me her classic blank expression again.

She showed me to the room, I changed and she came in, again an uneventful first 30 mins (I only took 60 mins this time). She worked on my lower back at my request and finally she took the initiative to break the ice.

ML: Your back is that bad ah?
Me: Still ok la, walked passed and missed you so here I am. Busy today?
ML: Not too busy, just did 4 hours already so far excluding you.
Me: Can I turn around now? Blocked nose
ML: No

She rejected my turning around, but I still made the motion of flipping around. She then asked me to wait while she get a pillow for me. After I turned around I looked at her and she was also starting at me.
ML: There's still 30 mins, where do you want to massage?
Me: My stomach, very bloated
ML: No, don't rub your stomach so often, don't think you can take it.
Me: It's very bloated

She gave me the death glare again before giving in. As she was rubbing my stomach, my hand went straight to her butt and this time, she did not try to reposition but just allowed me to roam her butt. I got a bit more daring and started groping a bit more forcefully, but again she didn't reposition or avoid. My lil bro was already waking up and I'm sure she noticed it, but she didn't give any response and just continued to quietly rub my stomach. I don't want to be seen as a dirty old man just groping her so I made some small talks and we end up talking about some bo liao stuff before I sensed a topic that can be used to further my intent.

ML: My hands are so rough and my fingers are short, and we cannot keep long fingernails too.
Me: Is it? How short do you cut your fingernails? Let me take a look.
ML stretched out one hand for me: Sometimes I cut too deep and it's quite painful

I took the chance to slowly examine her hand and she suddenly seemed quite paiseh and tried to pull her hand back, but I held on to it and without any warning, I give a quick kiss on the palm (warning to bro, don't do that, the oil got onto my lips and the taste is not that fantastic). She panic even more and tried harder to take back her hand. I gently stroke her hand a few more times before letting go

Me (whispering): Your hand is beautiful
ML: No, the fingers are short and ugly
Me: Nope, they are very nice

My hand started to resume roaming her butt and then I moved on to roam her shoulders and hands. She didn't reposition but was staring at me while still rubbing my stomach. My lil bro was so hard now that I used my other hand to adjust it to a more comfortable position (under the shorts and towel of course, not taking it out). She didn't show any reaction to this movement. As I was stroking her upper arm and shoulder, I pulled her over a bit and she seemed to reluctantly shift, where I can touch her neck. I then start gently touching her neck and she looked away. After a while, i moved back to her shoulder and upper arm, and was testing water by stretching out my thumb to rug against her bra from outside her shirt. I'm not sure if she felt it as the bra cup was hard, but again there wasn't any reaction from her.

With my raging hardon, I really wanted to grope her small breasts but was afraid if she will scream or do some drastic action. So with huge effort, I calmed myself down and just continued to stroke her upper arm with my extended thumb, then reposition my hand to extend my index finger instead. I made sure to exert some pressure when my index finger was touching below her bra (from outside shirt still, don't dare to go under shirt). I'm quite sure she felt it, but she still didn't look back at me. A bit encouraged, I started to gently cup her bra and rest my index and third finger on top of her bra.

ML whispered: This is the furthest I will allow you to go.

I kept quiet and was enjoying myself when she turned around and looked at me. I then pointed at my lil bro and she shook her head. I tried too grab one of her hands (Still rubbing my stomach) to my lil bro, but this time she was quick to avoid my hands

This back and forth (with my hands alternating between roaming her butt, her neck and her breasts carried on until the end of the session. As she told me time is almost up, I looked at her.

Me: Do you want me to extend for another 30 mins?
ML: No, and don't come so often
Me: Are you angry?

ML kept quiet and I was thinking maybe this is the final chapter of this attempt. So I asked again

Me: Are you angry?
ML: No, you can come look for me again, but don't come so often. If you come too often, then maybe in a short while, you will start to go other places and no longer come here instead.
Me: What do you mean?
ML: I prefer to see you less frequently, but over a longer period of time.
Me: Oh (don't really know how to respond).

With that she asked me to sit up, and the same thing happened. I roam her calfs while she pressed my head to lie on her breasts. After this routine is over, as I'm getting up...

ML: Warm water?
Me: Yes pls.
ML suddenly leaned over to whisper: We don't do such things in the shop.
Me: I know
ML: Next time I arrange for someone else for you?
Me: No, I just want you.

She smiled at me and then told me in a normal voice: Tmr is my off day.
Me: Ok, my back is quite bad so maybe I will have to bother you again a couple of days later.
ML: Ok, remember to call and book and don't just walk in like today.
Me: I will.

With that, this session ended, but I'm planning my next session maybe on Friday (cannot keep going, Vit M buay tahan also). Am thinking if my next step is to try to kiss her or go under her shirt (best if can be both of course, but I don't want to be too aggressive and scare her off).
Old 18-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Herzegovina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro …. will wait for your update on Friday
Old 19-08-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed reading your update. Again, some further progress and she does seem to be warming up further although she said that you should not go see her too often.

She appears to be taking the stance that it should be a slow and steady bur rather than a fast all-consuming fire that flares up and burn out quickly.

Slow and steady wins the race. It will be well worth the chase when the prey finally succumbs ....
Old 19-08-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tmr is here off day maybe she's hinting for you to take her somewhere tmr
Old 19-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooker View Post
That's what I thought too. You could have tried asking......
Old 19-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
freshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Story ish jin nice.
Looking forward.

Nothing happen to dualiap masseur?
Old 19-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Look like the wall is cracking slowly
Old 19-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooker View Post
No la she told me all the tasks she gotto do on her off day and how it leaves her with no time to rest. Anyway I don’t want to be too aggressive, slowly take my time to see if I can send her home after her work and then try to convince her to stay overnight with me occasionally too wish me luck bros!
Old 19-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, does it mean that they do actually provide special?

Old 19-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

IMO sure can take things to the next level, cos TS already starts touching her in areas that could constitute outrage of modesty and she would have shouted molest and its game over for TS
Old 19-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she already told you her off day liao, what you waiting for? ask her out for a simple lunch/dinner
Old 19-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 8
canoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud of

Very nice story bro, please update soon
Old 19-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro TS, does it mean that they do actually provide special?

I don’t think there’s special there, their clients has quite a number of ladies too. I’m thinking what she meant was to get another person to massage me so that she don’t have to handle my groping
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1