The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

TS, you are really patient and pockets must be quite deep too...

Not easy to keep going back like that every week. if each time of 90 mins is at least $80 dollars, it would have costed you at least $300+ for the past few visits. I know the feeling of fishing must be good as it gives you a rush and sense of accomplishment. I have done it before and understand it.

All the best with your fishing and may you reap the fruits of your labour soon.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro. Hoping to read more.
Old 24-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro, camping for more!
Old 24-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with this nice story
Old 24-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I do give tips, but it's normally more in the form of "keep the change" rather than outright tipping, and so far all the tips given to her is less than $10 per time. Anyway just another update, was planning to go tmr, but tmr is packed with meetings so decided to sneak out today instead. Called and made an appointment for 90 mins with her. As I arrived, she's already waiting at the entrance for me with the same expressionless face. Made some quick greetings and I went in and laid down. We had some small chats as she started working on my back again and this time she initiated "the topic".

ML: So still want to reserve time to flip over?
Me: Yes, stomach very bloated.
ML: Ok, let me work on your back first, do you want to massage your legs too?
Me (thinking how nice if she meant the 3rd leg): Nope, leave more time for the stomach
ML: Ok

Then we continued to make small talk and she still seemed to be very careful to stay out of reach of my hands while rubbing my back. I decided that we are "familiar" enough, so my hand started searching for her legs instead and grabbed onto her calf. Not sure if I'm imagining things, but I head a soft "tsk", guessed she must be thinking this idiot is starting again

After a while, she shifted position to rub my lower back, then surprisingly she shifted position again so that this time, her thighs are touching my elbow. I wasted no time to start grabbing her calf again, making sure to put enough pressure so that she can feel it. She didn't shift position and this went on for a while, while we still continued our chat. After a while more, she asked me to flip over. I looked at the clock and there's 45 mins left.

ML: Stomach again?
Me: Yes
ML: Rub so much, wouldn't it hurt?
Me: Nope, stomach is very bloated so rubbing more may help instead.

She started rubbing on my stomach while staying out of reach again. I made sure to adjust my lil bro under the tower and shorts again. She then looked at me and whispered:
ML: Did you get some "comfort" these past few days?
Me: No, I'm waiting for you

She stayed silent, but obliged when I signalled her to move closer. I was soon roaming her butt and after a while, tried to go under her shirt from the back

ML (whispering): No, I'm sweaty
Me: I don't mind

I started to roam up and she twisted her body a while before giving up as I caress her sweaty back (she's not lying about this). She seemed to visibly froze as my hand is on her bra hook, probably scared I will unhook it. But I didn't and moved away from there, trying to slowly inch towards the front. As I was near the area below her armpit, she pulled back her hands so that her arm is blocking me from making any more progress forward. With my right hand still lingering near there, I turned slightly to face her and my left hand moved towards her breasts. She allowed my left hand to linger on her breasts outside her shirt, but the moment I tried to approach inside her shirt from the neck, she will shift and give me the death stare. We started whispering again

ML: Don't come so often
Me: Why?
ML: The front counter is taking notice. She was asking why you come so often and only request for me
Me: Isn't it normal to have a regular masseuse?
ML: Yes, but you come too often
Me: Is this your way of chasing me away?
ML: You can try other masseuse here, they are all more skilful than me and your lower back really needs a lot of treatment.
Me: No, I'm in no rush to completely solve it, you can help me treat it slowly

Then I tried to push the topic a bit more
Me: Unless you want me to solve it quickly so that we can use it together

ML gave me an empty look until she realises what I'm hinting at, which is that I will need my lower back muscles to thrust into her. Here comes the death stare again

ML: It's not possible, we don't do that here
Me: Can I ask you out on your off day?
ML: No
Me: Can you give me your contact?
ML: No, boss does not allow
Me: It's a weak excuse
ML: No, I will not give you

I continued to caress her sweaty back with my left hand still lingering on her breasts outside her shirt. I gave it some soft squeezes and she "tsk" at me again, but didn't comment. After a while, she pulled my left hand away and signalled for me to lie down properly. I did, but without removing my right hand. As my lil bro is visibly awake now, she looked at it a while and looked at me, and suddenly start to keep stroking my stomach from the chest area down towards the groin. After about 2 or 3 long strokes, I realised she is slowly adjusting her hand position and then, her forearm started to be rubbing against my awaken lil bro gently. It felt really good (maybe because of all the excitement and buildup, and I gave her the look that I am enjoying it (at least I hope that's how I look). She looked at me and continued this way of stroking for a while.

ML: Do you want to rub other places?
Me (pointing to my lil bro): Here
ML: Ok, did you injure your shoulder too?
Me (speechless):....

She proceeded to move away and massage my shoulders. The she bent down to whisper to me

ML: Don't say "here" like that, other pple will hear and imagine things.
Me: Ok, I'm sorry
ML: When we talk, just say where you will like to be treated. My colleagues may tell stories to my boss
Me: Ok will remember that

She continued to massage my shoulders for the last 10 mins while I obediently just laid there without trying to touch her. As time is nearly up, she bent down and whispered again

ML: So obedient, you should always be like this.
Me: Any rewards?

ML smiled and shook her head. Then she asked me to sit up and we did the routine again where she pressed the back of my head on her breasts. After that's done, I turned around to her and tried to hold her head to kiss her. She resisted fiercely and I don't dare to force it. So I let go of her head. She looked at me again with the death glare and I thought this time I may have gone too far. After a few secs, just when I thought things are really bad, she surprised me by taking my right hand and putting it over her breasts (outside the shirt).

ML whispered: This is your reward

I was shocked and before I can recover to squeeze it, she pulled the hand away, smiled naughtily at me and left the room. As I dressed up and walked to the counter to make payment, there's no one else there. She sent me out of the door and we spoke along the corridor outside her shop.

ML: Don't come back so often, once a week is enough.
Me: Ok, I will make an appointment next week then. But can I have your contact?
Me: Why not?
ML: I will consider again next time

She gave me a really sweet smile, waved and say see you next week and entered the shop. I'm thinking of pushing the boundary more next week and see if I can get beneath her bra or at least her shirt and move to the front next week
You must be more daring the next visit. She already given you obvious signal that she want it. If the massage room has no privacy then you should take her to hotel.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

All the hints are there. See how u take it next time
Old 24-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tuina Lady is playing mind game here.
Old 24-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
Babiporkpig is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBabiporkpig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I do give tips, but it's normally more in the form of "keep the change" rather than outright tipping, and so far all the tips given to her is less than $10 per time. Anyway just another update, was planning to go tmr, but tmr is packed with meetings so decided to sneak out today instead. Called and made an appointment for 90 mins with her. As I arrived, she's already waiting at the entrance for me with the same expressionless face. Made some quick greetings and I went in and laid down. We had some small chats as she started working on my back again and this time she initiated "the topic".

ML: So still want to reserve time to flip over?
Me: Yes, stomach very bloated.
ML: Ok, let me work on your back first, do you want to massage your legs too?
Me (thinking how nice if she meant the 3rd leg): Nope, leave more time for the stomach
ML: Ok

Then we continued to make small talk and she still seemed to be very careful to stay out of reach of my hands while rubbing my back. I decided that we are "familiar" enough, so my hand started searching for her legs instead and grabbed onto her calf. Not sure if I'm imagining things, but I head a soft "tsk", guessed she must be thinking this idiot is starting again

After a while, she shifted position to rub my lower back, then surprisingly she shifted position again so that this time, her thighs are touching my elbow. I wasted no time to start grabbing her calf again, making sure to put enough pressure so that she can feel it. She didn't shift position and this went on for a while, while we still continued our chat. After a while more, she asked me to flip over. I looked at the clock and there's 45 mins left.

ML: Stomach again?
Me: Yes
ML: Rub so much, wouldn't it hurt?
Me: Nope, stomach is very bloated so rubbing more may help instead.

She started rubbing on my stomach while staying out of reach again. I made sure to adjust my lil bro under the tower and shorts again. She then looked at me and whispered:
ML: Did you get some "comfort" these past few days?
Me: No, I'm waiting for you

She stayed silent, but obliged when I signalled her to move closer. I was soon roaming her butt and after a while, tried to go under her shirt from the back

ML (whispering): No, I'm sweaty
Me: I don't mind

I started to roam up and she twisted her body a while before giving up as I caress her sweaty back (she's not lying about this). She seemed to visibly froze as my hand is on her bra hook, probably scared I will unhook it. But I didn't and moved away from there, trying to slowly inch towards the front. As I was near the area below her armpit, she pulled back her hands so that her arm is blocking me from making any more progress forward. With my right hand still lingering near there, I turned slightly to face her and my left hand moved towards her breasts. She allowed my left hand to linger on her breasts outside her shirt, but the moment I tried to approach inside her shirt from the neck, she will shift and give me the death stare. We started whispering again

ML: Don't come so often
Me: Why?
ML: The front counter is taking notice. She was asking why you come so often and only request for me
Me: Isn't it normal to have a regular masseuse?
ML: Yes, but you come too often
Me: Is this your way of chasing me away?
ML: You can try other masseuse here, they are all more skilful than me and your lower back really needs a lot of treatment.
Me: No, I'm in no rush to completely solve it, you can help me treat it slowly

Then I tried to push the topic a bit more
Me: Unless you want me to solve it quickly so that we can use it together

ML gave me an empty look until she realises what I'm hinting at, which is that I will need my lower back muscles to thrust into her. Here comes the death stare again

ML: It's not possible, we don't do that here
Me: Can I ask you out on your off day?
Me: Can you give me your contact?
ML: No, boss does not allow
Me: It's a weak excuse
ML: No, I will not give you

I continued to caress her sweaty back with my left hand still lingering on her breasts outside her shirt. I gave it some soft squeezes and she "tsk" at me again, but didn't comment. After a while, she pulled my left hand away and signalled for me to lie down properly. I did, but without removing my right hand. As my lil bro is visibly awake now, she looked at it a while and looked at me, and suddenly start to keep stroking my stomach from the chest area down towards the groin. After about 2 or 3 long strokes, I realised she is slowly adjusting her hand position and then, her forearm started to be rubbing against my awaken lil bro gently. It felt really good (maybe because of all the excitement and buildup, and I gave her the look that I am enjoying it (at least I hope that's how I look). She looked at me and continued this way of stroking for a while.

ML: Do you want to rub other places?
Me (pointing to my lil bro): Here
ML: Ok, did you injure your shoulder too?
Me (speechless):....

She proceeded to move away and massage my shoulders. The she bent down to whisper to me

ML: Don't say "here" like that, other pple will hear and imagine things.
Me: Ok, I'm sorry
ML: When we talk, just say where you will like to be treated. My colleagues may tell stories to my boss
Me: Ok will remember that

She continued to massage my shoulders for the last 10 mins while I obediently just laid there without trying to touch her. As time is nearly up, she bent down and whispered again

ML: So obedient, you should always be like this.
Me: Any rewards?

ML smiled and shook her head. Then she asked me to sit up and we did the routine again where she pressed the back of my head on her breasts. After that's done, I turned around to her and tried to hold her head to kiss her. She resisted fiercely and I don't dare to force it. So I let go of her head. She looked at me again with the death glare and I thought this time I may have gone too far. After a few secs, just when I thought things are really bad, she surprised me by taking my right hand and putting it over her breasts (outside the shirt).

ML whispered: This is your reward

I was shocked and before I can recover to squeeze it, she pulled the hand away, smiled naughtily at me and left the room. As I dressed up and walked to the counter to make payment, there's no one else there. She sent me out of the door and we spoke along the corridor outside her shop.

ML: Don't come back so often, once a week is enough.
Me: Ok, I will make an appointment next week then. But can I have your contact?
Me: Why not?
ML: I will consider again next time

She gave me a really sweet smile, waved and say see you next week and entered the shop. I'm thinking of pushing the boundary more next week and see if I can get beneath her bra or at least her shirt and move to the front next week
Wow bro I had a similar story , also very clean place , in the end took me 3 weeks to get her out for a date , but in the end maybe I not persistent enough never get to taste anything from her , only tongue kissing and grouping when she was drunk on our date. Good luck bro this one must invest a lot of time and cash every time go take 1.5 hours $100++
Old 24-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babiporkpig View Post
Wow bro I had a similar story , also very clean place , in the end took me 3 weeks to get her out for a date , but in the end maybe I not persistent enough never get to taste anything from her , only tongue kissing and grouping when she was drunk on our date. Good luck bro this one must invest a lot of time and cash every time go take 1.5 hours $100++
Kissing and u nv finish it. Wasted la
Old 24-08-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
Babiporkpig is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBabiporkpig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Kissing and u nv finish it. Wasted la
Yes bro think back regret partly because she was in my car, then my car already below her house which she has a roommate , tell her go hotel also like cheeky haha
Old 25-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 26-08-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 27-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1