The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Iampeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You had BBBJ?
Yes I did.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iampeter View Post
I just finished my med for STD and all cleared day 3now, last exposure 3weeks ago and just spent 100bucks to get rapid test, its negative.

I’m sorry if this is not allow or I posted at wrong site, not teying to spoil anybody’s market and not trying to kill yall mood. I also really appreciate people who gave good recommendations here, all I wanted to yall is, play safe please. I know the motto of being in here is “play dont scare, scare dont play”, but I can tell you peeing in blood is very painful + depression really almost kill people.
Negative? So you initially tested positive?

Wondering if this is interlinked with Velsor84's case..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
hope my sexy butt aini will come back... miss her so much
Lmao everytime you post here is about Ai Ni and her kar chng..

Old 18-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yah bro that's the challenge. The ones that speak "Simple English" in their ads hardly know enough to say "shower, BBJ, FJ etc" I've learnt enough passable Mandarin to flatter and earn "Cōngmíng" accolades.

But once they figure I understand Mandarin more than speak it and I am a big softie the rest is easy.
Not bad, not bad..

I loathe silent/quiet sessions.. It can be awkwardly deafening at times..

Nat actually told me a bit about you..

Old 18-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
hope tml new try will not be another regret, by right should rtm for her.
Who you seeing?

Aiyah can RTM her next week lah no big deal lol always good to try something else/new..

Old 18-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
all I wanted to yall is, play safe please. I know the motto of being in here is “play dont scare, scare dont play”, but I can tell you peeing in blood is very painful + depression really almost kill people.
Totally agree. Good that you are well again.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just finished my med for STD and all cleared day 3now, last exposure 3weeks ago and just spent 100bucks to get rapid test, its negative.

I’m sorry if this is not allow or I posted at wrong site, not teying to spoil anybody’s market and not trying to kill yall mood. I also really appreciate people who gave good recommendations here, all I wanted to yall is, play safe please. I know the motto of being in here is “play dont scare, scare dont play”, but I can tell you peeing in blood is very painful + depression really almost kill people.
Hmmm this is on which case again? Since this seems to be the first post for this account?
Glad that it’s cleared for you. I believe it’s a scary experience that will probably send most bros away from this habit.
Mind sharing what did you do that you suspect causing this issue? No need name names...
Old 18-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

wanted to book Ni Ni, but she told me she is resting these few days coz she injured her back.
Got any other recommendations?
Old 18-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm this is on which case again? Since this seems to be the first post for this account?
Glad that it’s cleared for you. I believe it’s a scary experience that will probably send most bros away from this habit.
Mind sharing what did you do that you suspect causing this issue? No need name names...
I had bbbj only. No ar/fj.

And @SMRTLTD bro i think u were trying to pm me, paiseh I cleared my inbox u can send again please. And to answer ur question, no I did not got it positive prior to this test its the first time but just glad that it is this result cause doc made it like omg I am going to die soon so abit depressed.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You had BBBJ?
Yes I did.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
wanted to book Ni Ni, but she told me she is resting these few days coz she injured her back.
Sally for good massage.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
aimee , 7P
Old 18-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not bad, not bad..
I loathe silent/quiet sessions.. It can be awkwardly deafening at times..
Nat actually told me a bit about you..
Hiya that sweety knows my weakness well and she's fluent
Puts spirit into an old dog like me
I guess I made an impression - now I wonder whom else she talks about....
Old 18-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had bbbj only. No ar/fj.

And @SMRTLTD bro i think u were trying to pm me, paiseh I cleared my inbox u can send again please. And to answer ur question, no I did not got it positive prior to this test its the first time but just glad that it is this result cause doc made it like omg I am going to die soon so abit depressed.
Actually U don't need to create a new account and post such warning comments..

Because people here don't care one... until one gets it...

All use dick head and think one.. and yes even bbbj is expose to risk ... but those bbbj hardcore will also say even HJ got risk...best to stay home etc blah blah...

Anyway... hep B is also possible through bbbj...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
flameyboy131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes I did.
can pm which ml u talking abt?