The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 22-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jaywanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Can share BB's contact? tks!
Old 22-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro. Can share bb contact? Tia
Old 22-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 21
keeni is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeeni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you JL for sharing Bao Bao's contact.
As promise, this is my field report.

Looks: 7

Massage: 7. I am not a fan of hard massage. But she can deliver strong massage despite her petite size. She ask me why i am scream when she hardly use any strength. Oh well :P

JG: 9. She is very knowledgeable and very freely share her knowledge. Telling me to do this everyday, holding my hands and guide me in how to massage the balls area myself. Then I ask her about prostate orgasm, and she said lets try. She put on a finger glove, some lub and poke my ass. Told her i didn't like the feeling then she stopped. She explained not everyone can achieve prostate orgasm.

As mentioned by others, this is a one-man-operation setup. So expect some interruption. Food delivery, customer knocking on doors etc.

Overall good experience and will try her again.
Old 22-07-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow! Like that later ppl say we tuakang. They didn’t even touch the boobs from outside yet she expose both for you. 😆! She did the same to me also and I didn’t hesitate to feast on them
bro what contact wanna try
Old 22-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
Managed to get an appointment that fits my timing.
BB is quite talkative throughout the session. She keep telling me what she is doing and how massage should be done to maintain manhood.
Interestingly for me she went straight to jg as she see i already hard. Had 40mins of jg teasing and post cum glan rubbing to make me squirt. Very intense feeling of urinating, first time had someone doing this in all my years of chionging. Managed to "cum" 2nd time.
The other 20mins was fast and furious massage on my upper back. She is quite skillful despite her size. Maybe because i m also not big size for her to move and stretch on the bed.

Good : massage skill and jg skill, full time no short change of an hour.
Bad: 2x interruption by customer coming in without appointment. So please make appointment and dont disturb others during session.
She can be quite hard squeezing your manhood during the post cum thingy, better to ask her not to squeeze so hard. Later squirt come cannot flow out then got problem.

Will consider rtm if around area and timing fits. I think its first session with her so everything is exploration. Maybe next session i can tell ask her to concentrate on the techniques which brings the most intense sensation.

Happy chionging everyone. Thanks for the contact jlkl
Sounds nice, can pm me the contact ?
Old 23-07-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Conveyeur is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any kind soul can share contact pls? Pm me.. thanks in advance
Old 24-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Syahrezal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
BB is quite talkative throughout the session. She keep telling me what she is doing and how massage should be done to maintain manhood.
Interestingly for me she went straight to jg as she see i already hard. Had 40mins of jg teasing and post cum glan rubbing to make me squirt. Very intense feeling of urinating, first time had someone doing this in all my years of chionging. Managed to "cum" 2nd time.
The other 20mins was fast and furious massage on my upper back. She is quite skillful despite her size. Maybe because i m also not big size for her to move and stretch on the bed.

Bad: 2x interruption by customer coming in without appointment. So please make appointment and dont disturb others during session.
She can be quite hard squeezing your manhood during the post cum thingy, better to ask her not to squeeze so hard. Later squirt come cannot flow out then got problem.

Will consider rtm if around area and timing fits. I think its first session with her so everything is exploration. Maybe next session i can tell ask her to concentrate on the techniques which brings the most intense sensation.

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 24-07-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Syahrezal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi can anyone share contact
Old 24-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Octopus123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro ctc, thanks in advance
Old 24-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, can share omm n bb ctc, TIA
Old 24-07-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
malau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share baobab contact too?
Old 25-07-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddyddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share baobao contact, please.
Old 25-07-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ac11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share contact. Thanks
Quote:

Old 26-07-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

managed to get a slot from bb...did the normal pushing of the veins and also teaching you the methods and benefits of doing this...then she felt the little one becoming hard and she did the let down so it will soften a bit, but remained hard for a while...then she said this is about 70 to 80% hardness...requested for a hj after the deed which she agreed...shot the load and did the clean up...thought was done when she continue to rub the tip...sent a shock wave to my body..paid her and before I go, already got another bro standby...
Old 26-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone ok to share ctc? Keen to try today if there’s a chance as I’ve got quite a bit of time on hand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1