The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
thanks for the clarification Dr tan and welcome back , we need you here more often

do u happened to have any idea if AFA is also exempted from the Infectious Disease Act?
in particular, will those tested HIV positive be forced to go for the counseling session etc.
pls advise. thanks
Hi,

As long as AFA is one of the approved anonymous HIV testing sites, all HIV results done by approved sites are anonymous (i.e nil identifiable personal details are recorded. While patients opt to do anonymous HIV testing, as medical practitioners we will advise them to voluntarily notify their sexual partners of their status and also seek treatment as well as part of our duty of care to patients.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the clarification doc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Hi,

As long as AFA is one of the approved anonymous HIV testing sites, all HIV results done by approved sites are anonymous (i.e nil identifiable personal details are recorded. While patients opt to do anonymous HIV testing, as medical practitioners we will advise them to voluntarily notify their sexual partners of their status and also seek treatment as well as part of our duty of care to patients.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsEs View Post
Went on Saturday, opted to do survey. Given free of charge for the gen3 test. Do take the opportunity.
where?
what survey?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dotdash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Went for the AFA anonymous test 2 weeks after protected fj with fl from local dome. The counseller said that its a low risk and no need for another test. Is that right? I thought need to confirm at 3 months?

Also, during the test they did not use a tube to collect my blood but just soak it up with the test strip. Not sure if thats normal.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:18 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

depending on the test kit used and also the risk involved.

protected sex is considered low risk for HIV.

4th gen -pretty much conclusive if u do it at 28 days after exposure.

3rd gen test - conclusive @ 3 months after exposure.

14 days isnt conclusive whether it is using the 3rd gen or 4 gen test kit..
you could check their website for those info.

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/moreinfo-ats/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdash View Post
Hi bros,
Went for the AFA anonymous test 2 weeks after protected fj with fl from local dome. The counseller said that its a low risk and no need for another test. Is that right? I thought need to confirm at 3 months?

Also, during the test they did not use a tube to collect my blood but just soak it up with the test strip. Not sure if thats normal.

Old 15-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dotdash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
depending on the test kit used and also the risk involved.

protected sex is considered low risk for HIV.

4th gen -pretty much conclusive if u do it at 28 days after exposure.

3rd gen test - conclusive @ 3 months after exposure.

14 days isnt conclusive whether it is using the 3rd gen or 4 gen test kit..
you could check their website for those info.
Thanks for the advice bro Big Sexy. Will ge retested after 28 days.
Old 17-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdash View Post
Thanks for the advice bro Big Sexy. Will ge retested after 28 days.
Big Sexy is not a bro.....
Old 21-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
boredinuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is it impossible to get any STD from handjob alone from ML?
Old 22-01-2019, 06:51 AM

nothing is 100%... conditions like presence of open sore are major factors in such cases...

these are the list of stds u could get from a handjob accordingly to Jenelle Marie Pierce (she/her/hers) is the The STD Project’s Executive Director; the Founder of the herpes activists network, HANDS; the Spokesperson for Positive Singles; and a Tri-Chair of the Communications Action Group at the National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH). her website link is
https://www.thestdproject.com/risky-...tivities-stds/

STDs you could contract/transmit during vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, or vaginal intercourse with a condom that has also been used for anal intercourse:

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV/Vaginitis)
Chancroid
Chlamydia
Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Donovanosis (granuloma inguinale)
Gonorrhea (‘The Clap’)
Hepatitis (A, B & C)
Herpes Simplex
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Human T Lymphotropic Virus (HTLV-1 and HTLV-2)
Human Papillomavirus (HPV, Warts)
Intestinal Parasites
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
Molluscum Contagiosum
Mononucleosis (‘Mono’)
Mycoplasma Genitalium
Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU)
Pubic Lice
Scabies
Syphilis
Trichomoniasis
Zika

STDs you could contract/transmit during oral sex (‘blow job’, ‘giving head’, ‘going down’, ‘rimming’):
Chlamydia
Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Donovanosis
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis
Herpes Simplex
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Human T Lymphotropic Virus (HTLV-1 and HTLV-2)
Intestinal Parasites
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
Molluscum Contagiosum
Mononucleosis (‘Mono’)
Mycoplasma Genitalium
Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU)
Pubic Lice
Syphilis
Zika

STDs you could contract/transmit during manual sex (‘hand job’ or ‘fingering’):
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV/Vaginitis)
Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Herpes Simplex
Molluscum Contagiosum
Mononucleosis (‘Mono’)
Pubic Lice
Scabies
Syphilis

STDs you could contract/transmit during kissing (‘making out’ or ‘French-kissing’ – when no open cuts inside/outside the mouth or sores are present):
Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Herpes Simplex
Mononucleosis (‘Mono’)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinuni View Post
Hi bros, is it impossible to get any STD from handjob alone from ML?

Old 04-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully my sharing here will be helpful to some.

I have been chionging occasionally for past 10-20 years. Never did RAW (raw is war), but most other 'patterns' at some point in time i did before. You name it e.g.
Capped fk, CBJ, BBBJ, AR, fake lovemaking, skin to skin pussy stroking of shaft, etc

After the recent HIV data leak, and reading so many articles on HIV, the phrase LOW RISK DOES NOT EQUAL NO RISK kept ringing in my head. The stress level built up day after day. Cannot eat, sleep and do things in peace. All the chionging sessions keep flashing back. If there are people heng enough to strike toto, definitely got ppl suay enough to kena even if low risk.

So i made up my mind to go to one of the anonymous clinics to do a 4th gen test. Huge relief when it came back negative. Peace came back to my life. I strongly encourage anyone out there who has doubts to go test. Just 20 mins only, .in exchange for peace!

AFA definitely cheaper at less than $50, but time slots limited. Private clinic anytime can go, but pricing between $100-$200. Once i made up my mind, i cannot wait for AFA timing, so i just chiong to private clinic with anonymous screening. Best decision yet. Can have peaceful CNY period

Stay safe everyone!

Last edited by Roulette5; 04-02-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Do I need to book appt for anonymous testing at DSC or can just walk in? Is it any day or only on AFA days that has the anon HIV testing? Keen to go to put my mind at ease.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:09 PM

AFA has the anonymous HIV testing... i dont think dsc offer that...

as for the other info u inquire....the info are all in their webby
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...Pages/FAQ.aspx

Does DSC accept walk-in patients?
We strongly encouraged you to book an appointment to shorten your waiting time in the clinic. There will be a fee of $5 charged in addition to a longer waiting time.

For walk-in patients, our clinic will attend to the patient who requires any urgent medical attention and patients who come in only for screening purpose will be rescheduled accordingly to the next available time slot.

If the clinic is particularly busy or your case is not urgent, you will be asked to make an appointment to attend another day.

AFA webby
https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Do I need to book appt for anonymous testing at DSC or can just walk in? Is it any day or only on AFA days that has the anon HIV testing? Keen to go to put my mind at ease.

Old 26-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
AFA has the anonymous HIV testing... i dont think dsc offer that...

as for the other info u inquire....the info are all in their webby
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...Pages/FAQ.aspx

Does DSC accept walk-in patients?
We strongly encouraged you to book an appointment to shorten your waiting time in the clinic. There will be a fee of $5 charged in addition to a longer waiting time.

For walk-in patients, our clinic will attend to the patient who requires any urgent medical attention and patients who come in only for screening purpose will be rescheduled accordingly to the next available time slot.

If the clinic is particularly busy or your case is not urgent, you will be asked to make an appointment to attend another day.

AFA webby
https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/
if you are specifically concerned about HIV, you can buy an HIV self test kit from Malaysia. Not expensive, easy peasy, no need to go anywhere. For everything else you ll have to go to the doc!
Old 29-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what if i am on pep. when is the earliest i can check
Old 01-04-2019, 07:31 AM

doctors have different opinion on this..

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...&postcount=956

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
what if i am on pep. when is the earliest i can check

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1