The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Which is why dating is important and the management of financial arrangements must be fair, agreeable and feasible for both side. I still think that she must have some true love for you in the first place and not sexual attraction.
Not a easy one. As I saw a few cases of wife before and after marriage were totally different.

Anyway good luck to all bros that are going marry or already marriage.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SeanTay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why do you all think the wives change after getting married?
Old 26-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wife like to compare husband with other men that is doing better .Its not the husband not providing, but everyone income level Is different. There is no way to compare. Today social media is the one killing off marriages. Given many materialistic wifes the illusion of "happy marriages" elsewhere.

They always forgotten, behind that beautiful smile, there is plentiful of sorrow.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Ya when u see other couples happily together with chio wife, dont envy.
Behind those smiles probably have other stories.

Had a female friend who married with kids every weekend act her role as happy family wife to her in laws & relatives. At night going to sleep, sleep separate room from husband. Then every quarter fly to other countries with other men. Nothing the husband can do about it.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Ya when u see other couples happily together with chio wife, dont envy.
Behind those smiles probably have other stories.

Had a female friend who married with kids every weekend act her role as happy family wife to her in laws & relatives. At night going to sleep, sleep separate room from husband. Then every quarter fly to other countries with other men. Nothing the husband can do about it.
How u know? U got fuck her before?
Old 29-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
How u know? U got fuck her before?
she told me. was out drinking with me when her fling dumped her. she was super drunk till cant even stand herself and crying non stop.
didnt fuck her as she's fuckin possessive and an emotional wreck, ownself got husband yet want the guy to only have her.
She damn chio but no breasts...... my breasts as a man also bigger than hers.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
she told me. was out drinking with me when her fling dumped her. she was super drunk till cant even stand herself and crying non stop.
didnt fuck her as she's fuckin possessive and an emotional wreck, ownself got husband yet want the guy to only have her.
She damn chio but no breasts...... my breasts as a man also bigger than hers.
Okay, i am neutral.

Your story is unique and interesting. Unfortunately i cannot up your points right now within 24 hrs. Up the next time.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
My kid is 6more years to 21. I’m okie to pay the maintenance fee since it’s my kid.
So long it’s not absurd. I understand about the women’s charter.
bro obligation to kid doesn't end at 21, if kid still studying ie Uni etc you have a legal obligation to keep paying until they graduate..
Old 08-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
bro obligation to kid doesn't end at 21, if kid still studying ie Uni etc you have a legal obligation to keep paying until they graduate..
There was such case recently where the kid sued his divorced parents for funds to finance his overseas studies.

But what I don't understand is how the law deems this as compulsory? If it's a local university, there's always a tuition fee loan. Other U, other means of loan secured with collateral. Why must squeeze parents to pay full cash? Cannot study on credit first then pay later?
Old 09-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
There was such case recently where the kid sued his divorced parents for funds to finance his overseas studies.

But what I don't understand is how the law deems this as compulsory? If it's a local university, there's always a tuition fee loan. Other U, other means of loan secured with collateral. Why must squeeze parents to pay full cash? Cannot study on credit first then pay later?
well apparently if i am not wrong, the father kena cos the judge referred back to the Women Charter Act that he has responsibility to maintain the son till he finishes his full time education..

as one wise china man once told me, getting married in the first place is a mistake, getting a divorce is liberation, to get married again is the silliest thing to do..unfortunately i didn't take his advice and now starting to realize no matter how many wives you can change, in the end it still comes back to same shit...
Old 17-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give it time.....all fresh things are fresh.
If you are Chris and you have Fann Wong every fucking day, Xiao Long Nu also will get stale ONE day.

So when all the passion and heat goes away, you are left with true love? That also come with the whole package of kids which as Singaporean men, you got to pay for the dough. Are you willing to?

So re-read Women's Charter and remind yourself how expensive and fucked up a deal we have to be married here.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dealing with divorce too. Wife cheated. Then recently got into a serious relationship with a homely girl. Cheated as well.both also cheated on me from people who club and drink.

Made me understand there are no true love whatsoever
Old 18-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesoul View Post
Dealing with divorce too. Wife cheated. Then recently got into a serious relationship with a homely girl. Cheated as well.both also cheated on me from people who club and drink.

Made me understand there are no true love whatsoever
there is true love when u are leech af like the wees

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
as one wise china man once told me, getting married in the first place is a mistake, getting a divorce is liberation, to get married again is the silliest thing to do..unfortunately i didn't take his advice and now starting to realize no matter how many wives you can change, in the end it still comes back to same shit...
================================================== ==========
this china man very wise indeed
i went in Changi Bungalow, wife divorce me, son look down on me - yes i admit it's all my mistake that cause them suffering.
now out from changi, free man, no money, no true friends as all run away from me.
will never never marry again now that i m free man.
Old 25-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Singapore women. Make her pay. Get her to invest. Time and money especially stay cation. Alot of excuses. Move on.
Women under 35. Don't pay. Women above 35. Will pay. Get women after 35.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1