The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Re: FR On L18H38

Any recommendation for this house?
Old 21-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G38

Tall, 1.7m plus, A boobs, long legs. Looks OK.

SOP fuck, CBJ, nothing memorable. Need to Rtf to build better chemistry.

Rtf, maybe.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

if got new gal like ex G7, pls update...hahaha
Old 01-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

FR for L18H38G20

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ 3/10 ( only gives bbbj as i insist in preferring but it is over in a min. No hot/cold bj)
FJ: 3/10 ( only one position missionary, gal is lazy dont want other postions )
GFE: 2/10 ( no frenching)
RTF: Never. (OKT says he dont need business)

Recommended by okt as angpai of house as one of the two remaining gals on bench. I shouldnt have trust okt' words.
Anyway into room, gal shower with me and give listerine which i thought is kill germs before frenching but no kissing.
She gives cbj but did accept my request for bbbj. It only last 1 min then lie down like dead fish to pump. Pussy is tight im able to cum. Then she leaves me to shower fast & dressup fast.

Later i feedback to okt G20 cant be angpai because her service is bad but he insist his recommendation is right and shout at me if not happy dont need to visit. Lol i dun intend to.

Newbs to this hse take okt's suggestion at ur own risk. This house is worth not going anymore.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

From what I remember there only one okt there that is fierce the rest of the okt for this house is ok.
Can’t trust them for views for sure. That day I went and my usual girl is not in tank and one of the okt recommend another lady then say good which I forget name and number. Outside smile smile go in black face straight.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad to see that the standards of this house has fallen, i think the OKTs has trouble getting good quality ladies and this has affected their earnings (thus their change in attitude)

I was a regular since 5 years back, initially I was drawn in by the polite OKT, and each time I went the WL are good looking (8/10 kind of standard) and the GFE is there.

Recently since about 2-3 months ago, this house has been giving the vibe of a bad house already...poor service, WL looks 6-7/10. Really miss the days when i can just walk in and there is no ugly WL...(now most of the WL have this GND look, like plain jane with make-up)

Sigh...
Old 02-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
Sad to see that the standards of this house has fallen, i think the OKTs has trouble getting good quality ladies and this has affected their earnings (thus their change in attitude)

I was a regular since 5 years back, initially I was drawn in by the polite OKT, and each time I went the WL are good looking (8/10 kind of standard) and the GFE is there.

Recently since about 2-3 months ago, this house has been giving the vibe of a bad house already...poor service, WL looks 6-7/10. Really miss the days when i can just walk in and there is no ugly WL...(now most of the WL have this GND look, like plain jane with make-up)

Sigh...
the OKT here has never been known to be polite...they used to only welcome Japanese last time until later on they are a bit more welcoming to non japs. they also close their door partially....but i guess they changed with the times...they are usually nicer to you if you are regular or familiar face.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Tried a few different gal at this house
Can't say the okt are best or worst

Not a regular as well as I couldn't find a gal worthy to be yet lol

But one thing can be agreed is dun trust their recommendation here
Only some house give the correct recommendations to me...
Old 02-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

the best from this hse has to be an ex G88 long time ago when the skinny OKT was still mending the house

She has the best figure Ive ever farked... long slim legs, tiny waist, peach ass and huge man made boobs with an anime face.

Those were the glory days of this hse
Old 04-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
The_Outsiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR G99 L18H38

Had a session with her on Sunday, other than looks and figure is decent, service lv is zero. OKT still tell me is their AP, lol so much so for AP, last time for me. Not sure what happened to her, gave me a total black face once enter room, try to make small talks with her, but she keep quiet or doesn't respond much. Only time she talk is ask why I chose her when I don't know her...

Looks 7.5/10 (only this area is the reason I chose her)
Boobs 7/10 (enhanced but looks good)

No fingering,
No kissing (avoid)
Communication close to 0
CBJ less than a minute
FJ like a dead fish no much emotions or just trying to get it done and over

Lost my mood totally half way through, showered and left there after.

Verdict: save your $50 unless u just want a pretty face

Last edited by The_Outsiders; 05-09-2019 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Y all I see is complain recently haha
Old 04-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mutombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently went to this house and I am not ugly but after selecting the girl, the OKT informed me that the girl reject to have a service with me. First time in my 20 years of GL experience to get such comment.

Please please do not visit this house I beg you. This is based on true opinion and i am happy to personally share my real experience and bring you there inperson to see the same type of treatment.

Previous service from this house 6 months ago was super good and then the standard suddenly drop like Carrie Lam. Will not reckon to any chiongsters who want to pay $80 to have a good time for 40 minutes here.
Old 04-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutombo View Post
I recently went to this house and I am not ugly but after selecting the girl, the OKT informed me that the girl reject to have a service with me. First time in my 20 years of GL experience to get such comment.
bro what's the number of the girl who rejected you?
Old 08-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lexicara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house has really gone down hill. I used to frequent this house, L18H32, and W14.

OKT are super rude. You can actually do 50 dollar sessions here, but they always try to insist 80. Girls have no more standard in service. It's a real pity. OKT all black face and give attitude when you just ask simple questions.

I prefer L18H32, the bald uncle at least is very friendly..
Old 08-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexicara View Post
This house has really gone down hill. I used to frequent this house, L18H32, and W14.

OKT are super rude. You can actually do 50 dollar sessions here, but they always try to insist 80. Girls have no more standard in service. It's a real pity. OKT all black face and give attitude when you just ask simple questions.

I prefer L18H32, the bald uncle at least is very friendly..
1832 got two bald leh, with glazes or without? The one with glasses really 欠打 the way he talk. Don't ever let him know who your favourite is, always use it to manipulate you when choosing girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1