The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Siliconguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Seriously?? U really can get a girl from bkk to chiangmai as in she come all the way from bkk to chiangmai and it takes about. 1 day or less to reach u???
Old 06-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siliconguy View Post
Seriously?? U really can get a girl from bkk to chiangmai as in she come all the way from bkk to chiangmai and it takes about. 1 day or less to reach u???
By flight only 2 hours all in, of course.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 06-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
7shadow7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster7shadow7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, I will be going to Chiang Mai for a business trip soon, was wondering if there are massage services to your hotel room. I tried searching but wasn't able to find any info. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7shadow7 View Post
Hi guys, I will be going to Chiang Mai for a business trip soon, was wondering if there are massage services to your hotel room. I tried searching but wasn't able to find any info. Thanks.
Hi Bro. I sent ou a Pm with a contact.
It's for massage and oil massage. Not sure about other extra.
It is actually the boss of Anime Kawaii Shop CM.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The last time i went spot light shifted, not sure now shift to where but last time need to buy drink first before we able to get in.

Star Xix
If it is at the far end of the beer bar and go quite further in and go through a spirrel staircase then that the correct one.

place not big, have a smoking room. lady most all CMI.
Hey bro - yes that’s the star xix I went, really cmi. For spotlight, I just follow google map, din know it’s new location, it’s along a quiet street. So far it’s a better one for AGG in chiangmai but if compare to bkk it’s boring for me. Prefer focus B2B massage place.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBaron View Post
Hi Bro. I sent ou a Pm with a contact.
It's for massage and oil massage. Not sure about other extra.
It is actually the boss of Anime Kawaii Shop CM.
Anime Kwawii - a must visit when in Chiang Mai, went in early May when I was in CM

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hey bro - yes that’s the star xix I went, really cmi. For spotlight, I just follow google map, din know it’s new location, it’s along a quiet street. So far it’s a better one for AGG in chiangmai but if compare to bkk it’s boring for me. Prefer focus B2B massage place.
Yes, agreed with you. Compare to BKK, only 3 agogo. Not much choice else have to go near to boxing ring those bar. Sometime can get good find there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed with you. Compare to BKK, only 3 agogo. Not much choice else have to go near to boxing ring those bar. Sometime can get good find there.
My colleague who went solo last year pick up a gem the bars there, from the pic he show me.

Aside from all these, CNX also better to just chill, can go to those PG places to TCSS with the SYTs PRs. But must control if not keep top up all the mixer, ice sibei ex. Especially nowadays many PRCs also chiong these PG places

Last edited by fredriv; 11-06-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
My colleague who went solo last year pick up a gem the bars there, from the pic he show me.

Aside from all these, CNX also better to just chill, can go to those PG places to TCSS with the SYTs PRs. But must control if not keep top up all the mixer, ice sibei ex. Especially nowadays many PRCs also chiong these PG places
Ya sian, some palce spolit by ah tiong liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget to mention, my colleague is tiong also. Think he said LT was 4k or so. But stay till 3+ 4am because he want sleep alone 🙄
Old 13-06-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Anime Kwawii - a must visit when in Chiang Mai, went in early May when I was in CM
Lats time I went to Anime Kawai, shower was outdoor. Is it still the case ?
Old 22-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited celebrity massage yesterday. There are two groups. The older ones are 1600 and the younger ones are 1900.

At this price do not expect bkk soapie type of attractive gals as they are average looking. Service is mediocre too. Just shower together, simple bj and fj.

The hall way leading to the rooms is very dark and it will remind of filming a horror movie.

I would not recommend this place.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty0515 View Post
Visited celebrity massage yesterday. There are two groups. The older ones are 1600 and the younger ones are 1900.

At this price do not expect bkk soapie type of attractive gals as they are average looking. Service is mediocre too. Just shower together, simple bj and fj.

The hall way leading to the rooms is very dark and it will remind of filming a horror movie.

The Sayuri Complex is worst, they charge tourist a minimum of 2000baht.
Old rooms and old girls for the 2000baht.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty0515 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
The Sayuri Complex is worst, they charge tourist a minimum of 2000baht.
Old rooms and old girls for the 2000baht.
Can say all soapy in CM not recommended......CM more popular on kapoo type and normal cheap Thai massage, some cheap massage place can still find ok choice with hj 500 or 1k depending which location, tourist area like night market usual ask for 1k and some can nego to 500. Non tourist area usually 500 for hj. For FS go for kapoo, read few pages back can know which place to go or just try to visit all to compare.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those who going Dolphin spa, dun same like Happyman go flaunt his fluent thai at the shop and kena rejected service. First time seen the famous happyman feel dejected, faster explain we khun sinkapore.
After understanding, dolphin is the only shop in cm which do not entertain local thais because the girls don't want to be seen by their relatives or friends. Good for Happyman and me as we feel not so messy not sharing with thai locals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1