The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Did a lunch time visit recently, was surprised to learn that this house starts at 11am.

Arrived, some of the ladies were having their lunch while some already tending to a lunchtime clientele.

Picked G68 as she stood out from the crowd.

From Funan.
Nice height about 1.68m
Body wasn't too bad, some stretch marks.
Boobs were slightly enhanced, though they felt natural. Good C-cup with dark large protruding nips.

She immediately broke the ice and chatted as we walked into the room.
As she helped me undress, i noticed she had really nice large eyes and thicker than usual lips from your typical PRC.
When she undid my belt and pants, she was already at face level with my semi-hard dick and she gave me a dirty look while pecking my dick.
She undressed quickly and led me into the shower. Washed me up... and action started in there as she arched her back with her ass rubbing up and down my nether regions. Soon i was hard and BBBJ began in the shower, it was a short session, about 2 mins and she dried me up.

After throwing her towel onto the bed, she faced me, sat down on the bed edge while i was standing and continued with an amazing BBBJ, as she was quite tall, she proceeded to kneel down by the bed while twirling her tongue around my cock head, suck of balls, with various pace and depth while giving me such a wonderful lunchtime BBBJ.

She capped me and offered me her ass while i was still standing and i continued with a standing doggie while she was standing and supporting herself with the bed.

I knew i couldn't last so proceeded to move her towards missionary, and finished off.

She proceeded to shower herself first as i tried to catch my breath.

While in the shower, she washed my cock thoroughly, and started slowly and seductively stroking my cock again... and in chinese she asked if i was ready for round 2. I had to declined nicely and told her perhaps next time.

As i left, noticed to the right of the entrance, plastered on the wall were the photos of the ladies, and another 4 to 5 that were "coming soon".

I must say $60 for all that action was well spent.
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 20-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is the new batch coming ?
Old 23-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

88 sister what number?
Old 24-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picman View Post
88 sister what number?
No idea. Didn’t patronize for a while. Pls go and tell us. Thanks
Old 24-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Did a lunch time visit recently, was surprised to learn that this house starts at 11am.

Arrived, some of the ladies were having their lunch while some already tending to a lunchtime clientele.

Picked G68 as she stood out from the crowd.

From Funan.
Nice height about 1.68m
Body wasn't too bad, some stretch marks.
Boobs were slightly enhanced, though they felt natural. Good C-cup with dark large protruding nips.

She immediately broke the ice and chatted as we walked into the room.
As she helped me undress, i noticed she had really nice large eyes and thicker than usual lips from your typical PRC.
When she undid my belt and pants, she was already at face level with my semi-hard dick and she gave me a dirty look while pecking my dick.
She undressed quickly and led me into the shower. Washed me up... and action started in there as she arched her back with her ass rubbing up and down my nether regions. Soon i was hard and BBBJ began in the shower, it was a short session, about 2 mins and she dried me up.

After throwing her towel onto the bed, she faced me, sat down on the bed edge while i was standing and continued with an amazing BBBJ, as she was quite tall, she proceeded to kneel down by the bed while twirling her tongue around my cock head, suck of balls, with various pace and depth while giving me such a wonderful lunchtime BBBJ.

She capped me and offered me her ass while i was still standing and i continued with a standing doggie while she was standing and supporting herself with the bed.

I knew i couldn't last so proceeded to move her towards missionary, and finished off.

She proceeded to shower herself first as i tried to catch my breath.

While in the shower, she washed my cock thoroughly, and started slowly and seductively stroking my cock again... and in chinese she asked if i was ready for round 2. I had to declined nicely and told her perhaps next time.

As i left, noticed to the right of the entrance, plastered on the wall were the photos of the ladies, and another 4 to 5 that were "coming soon".

I must say $60 for all that action was well spent.
G68 do AJ?
Old 24-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
No idea. Didn’t patronize for a while. Pls go and tell us. Thanks
G88 Sister number is G18.
I Heard she Just started work yesterday.
She a Real beauty.
Another Ang Pai in the making.
Skill and Service wise, Not sure never try.
In terms of look can attract alot customer already.
G67 left the shore also.

Last edited by akan88; 24-08-2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=akan88;19115875]G88 Sister number is G18.
She a Real beauty.

To cast all doubts so I made a visit today to see this Syt and here's a short FR on her.
Tag: G18
Look:7/10 very innocent Syt look
Hgt: 1.55 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful natural C- cup
Body: 6/10 not thin or fleshy but firm and fair
Butt:7/10 firm and fair
Bj: 6/10 abit of balls licking and some barrel thrusts
French:0/10 perhaps with more RTFs things may get better
Fj: 7/10 Her inexperience showed as she is new to the trade so its excusable. Had a hard time putting on the condoms on my mushroom dick Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Wanted to 69 but she heard wrongly and thought I wanna start so she cowgirl me. While pumping I could hear her panting cus she is tired.
Gfe: 7/10. After we finished we chatted. Can see that she is abit shy and is doing her best to service me. I guess she needs guidance from elder sis 88 to teach her some skills to make the customers happy.
Rtf: probably after a couple more months when she is more experienced.
Overall:This Syt has a lot of potentials once she has gained more experiences. Young, pretty and cute with a nice body. Guys please be patient and be nice to her.

Last edited by charger; 27-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

G18 comfirm a syt.
Very Small size.
When I (172cm) walk pass her she only around my shoulder height only.
Not sure is she wearing high heel at that time not.
Old 24-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=charger;19116409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
G88 Sister number is G18.
She a Real beauty.

To cast all doubts so I made a visit today to see this Syt and here's a short FR on her.
Tag: G18
Look:7/10 very innocent Syt look
Hgt: 1.55 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful C- cup enhanced boobs with nice suckable nips
Body: 6/10 not thin or fleshy but firm and fair
Butt:7/10 firm and fair
Bj: 6/10 abit of balls licking and some barrel thrusts
French:0/10 guess she is new and shy , perhaps with more RTFs things may get better
Fj: 7/10 Her inexperience showed as she is new to the trade so its excusable. Had a hard time putting on the condoms on my mushroom dick Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Wanted to 69 but she heard wrongly and thought I wanna fcuk so she cowgirl me. While pumping I could hear her panting cus she is tired.
Gfe: 7/10. After we finished we chatted. Can see that she is abit shy and is doing her best to service me. I guess she needs guidance from elder sis 88 to teach her some steps to make the customers happy.
Rtf: probably after a couple more months when she is more experienced.
Overall:This Syt has a lot of potentials once she has gained more experiences. Young, pretty and cute with a nice body. Guys please be patient and be nice to her.
She gave you cbj or bbbj?
Old 25-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=ZanShen;19117653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
She gave you cbj or bbbj?
😁Cbj ..most of the new girls will cbj initially cus they need to go for a medical check after the 1st month....i was told.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
G18 comfirm a syt.
Very Small size.
When I (172cm) walk pass her she only around my shoulder height only.
Not sure is she wearing high heel at that time not.
if can make her wear heels to piak will be great!!!

can accentuate the curves

Old 25-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=charger;19119128]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

��Cbj ..most of the new girls will cbj initially cus they need to go for a medical check after the 1st month....i was told.
Usually I skip Cbj or Bbj
Foreplay a little While directly start action with my regular.
��
Old 26-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
avstar is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro can share the number to call for this house? Went a few times and 88 was always not around.
Old 27-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Today decided to drop in my favorite play house and plan on trying some new girls but lo and behold G88 was available. Honestly getting her without prior arrangement is like striking 4D.

Tag: G88
Look:8/10 very chio kawaii babe
Hgt: 1.63 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful natural C- cup
Body: 7/10 firm and fair with some tattoos
Butt:7/10 soft and fair
Bbbj: 8/10 her bj skill is one of the best I have experienced, if without self-control she may just finish me there and then
French:6/10 light kisses on cheek and lips
Fj: 8/10 Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Deep thrust and some balls licking till I requested for 69. Nice sweet pussy without smell . After I couldn't tahan anymore and I asked her to cowgirl me. While pumping she tightened her pussy muscle a little and my little soldiers surrendered.
Gfe: 8/10. After we finished we chatted. Though she is so pretty she is also a very friendly girl. Not a time nor phone watcher.
Rtf: Absolutely if given the chance
Overall: 9/10 This babe is the indisputable queen of the house. With her beautiful face, nice fair body and friendly disposition she can easily beat most Cat 150WLs hands down. We are fortunate to experience her for $80 only. Anyway she said she may ORD by end of this year so fans of her please take note.

Last edited by charger; 28-08-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 27-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice FR bro, one of the best cat80 in imho. glad you had fun. u saw her sister G18?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1