The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
First time in petain.

Day2.
Had finally met Michelle of H2R16. Service was good.
Looks was good but I prefer carol. As one bro said: to each his own.
Had a surprise services. Didn't know that there was BBBJ. Anyway FR as below:

BBBJ:7/10(first time trying. Thought suppose to be BJ)
FJ:6/10(maybe she is rushing off.)
GFE:6/10
RTF: maybe. Will try other first.

a regular wl told me that posting bbbj with get them kena drill from av when renewing their permit. av will ask them why why why, cos suppose to do bj only.
since her LDW is coming soon, does it mean that it is time for licence renewal?

if dats the case, then maybe should lie low for the time being and help by not posting about it at this time to avoid her kena drill. after licence then, ....hehe.

what do you think, fornic da ker?

bonk.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
a regular wl told me that posting bbbj with get them kena drill from av when renewing their permit. av will ask them why why why, cos suppose to do bj only.
Very true! That's why I strongly urge all bros NOT to post info of BBBJ on any of the WLs.

Already most of the WLs have stopped providing BBBJ, after being drilled by AV. Those precious few that are left need our extra protection, isn't it?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Holy crap! How on earth did I miss this FR?!

Thank you Bros MaMister and mbam!

H11R11 Jolene aka 'deadfish' finally met her match!

Hell, I want try that too!!!

Happy long weekend to all Bros Samsters!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
H11R11
This petite lady, with great body and smooth skin (in Petain standard), made me experienced the way safe sex to be, and how SOP can stretch in her profession!

Services:...cant stand the bordom anymore, I stopped her and asked her for missionary position, used my bear-hugging technic, ramped her hard until her eyes wide opened and mouth formed O shape, at then I managed to see some expression on her face.....

I want try that too...
Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
GallTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Kindly "educate" H11R11 when you try her.

Thanks a million
Old 05-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But alot of bros too shiok untill both head can't flow and bbbj is all around the forum, type BJ is good enough.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

And today Range Shooting Target is H22 R21 - Xue Er. When I step into the house, she just finish with one customer and was lighting her cigg...First look at her I was like (Jaw Drop). She look so much like my ex colleague whom like to wear very short jean skirt to work and a few time I caught sight of her wearing G-String which expose her butt as well when she kneel down to take things..."Damd Cute". Fast hand fast leg i ask her...
Me: You Ok to work? or you want to smoke?
XE: Ok ah... come i can smoke later
Me: It ok if you want to smoke, cos i have time to wait.
XE: No lah, it's ok. I can smoke later or I can smoke while doing "IT" lor. Haha
Me: Ok. I dun mind smoking together while doing. haha

Once in room we continue chatting for awhile before proceed for washing. After that action start. She begin with light BM follow by licking my nipples, slowly down to my balls follow by my ass all this while making (Slurp Slurp Slurp) sound.... woohoo... i tell you man... Shoik is the word esp the AR part.
XE: Ok. Now put cap (She suddenly say)
Me: Huh!!!
XE: Joking lah...

Then she proceed with the most enjoyable BBBJ i had so far in Petain. She was licking my small head so good and maintain eyes contact all this while. She was really good with her tongue and even deep throat me and slowly licking up to my small head. After a good 10 mins, she cap and I did her missionary... and unloaded while feeling her using her viginal to milk my dick dry. After that wash up and left a Happy man - Cos it seem like I have just F**8 my ex colleague!

Sorry for the Long FR but i just hope to share this happy gems.[/QUOTE]

Well done nice FR !!!Upz u 2 pts..
Old 06-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Room for improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallTai View Post
Good day to you

After attracted by the good body shape of H11R11, i bonked her with my precious $50/-. I have some suggestions:

1) She could do better if she accept frenching. Frenching is an important warm up for sex. The success of sex begin with frenching.

2) Her performance can be upgraded if she provides BBBJ. BBBj really stimulte the dick and prepare it for sex. Sex is incomplete without BBBJ.

I sincerely hope that Miss H11R11 could accept my suggestions.

Have a nice day
Good suggestions, but you're gonna have to tell her yourself because it might not reach her if you only rely on this forum.

I thank you.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H11R11 Jolene

Last we forget, i had noted this down in shocking 2011, this year being Jolene year too. See the numbers, 11 11 the year of 2011. Yes!

Provided she is in business on 11 Nov, i would much love to take her body, for good luck on this special day.

Happy holidays mine friends.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: H11R11 Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Last we forget, i had noted this down in shocking 2011, this year being Jolene year too. See the numbers, 11 11 the year of 2011. Yes!

Provided she is in business on 11 Nov, i would much love to take her body, for good luck on this special day.

hahaha... joker, i want to be her 11th customer..dun fight hor.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

GallTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Room for improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Good suggestions, but you're gonna have to tell her yourself because it might not reach her if you only rely on this forum.

I thank you.
Bro austin

Have told her liao. No response from her. Hope to hear that she amend her servicing package.
Lower my expectation already. Didn't expect things like GFE, AR, cat bath or CIM etc. Just wish to french this pretty lady and enjoy her BBBJ.

Would you like to french her?
Have a nice day
Old 06-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Purify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H11R11 Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Bro

Have a nice experience with Jolene

Cheers
Old 07-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 7 November 2011 btw 1230 hrs to 1350 hrs

Not too crowded, I think is the jam over the causeway, we knew there is a group of Malaysian customers traveling into PT over the weekend. The usual we seeing PRCs men walking around, somehow $50 are above their budgets.

H2 we have Maggie, Sally commanding a Q, Michelle is there, I was waiting for her but, after she finished with a client. Her door was closed for about 10minutes. H7 Joyce and Cookie not in business, 2 floors Miki is on leave. Only Ann and Queenie, Ann looks tempting with her low cut dress, Queenie crossed over her lovely legs.

H11 I took Jolene, (Thanks! i do have a great time with her), Ah Leng plus Ah May were servicing customers during that time. Inner lane JJ, Rose and Yenx2 door were closed with red lights above. Nothing interesting in H12 only saw Helen checking in around 1 pm.

H14 Inner lane, few guys were checking out Sophie, she is sexy this year, I love her spirit probably may pay her $50 b4 the year is over. At H16, Pat Ivy and Moon in business, front lane we have got Yvonne and Ida plus Nancy.

Now, the spot light this year probably falls on H22, Aida looking great in her mini. Michelle is there, I walked into this house 3 times. She is still waiting for customers, somehow this ½ year she kind of free. I sense some things, not too sure could it be her attitudes?

Last H24 inner lane, we have got Cloud and Xiao Tian in business, Xiao Tian door seems to be closed for ½ hour. I also walked into this house 3 times.

A funny thing over PT, I was expecting DVDs store and none. They got ticked off this afternoon.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Wink H11R11 Jolene $50

7 November 2011, Monday Hari Raya Haji holiday.

Btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Miss Jolene is as sweet as Joey, on par with Miki, with the Malaysian office lady package. She quickly told me her $, I said I knew she is Jolene. We chat on her numbers, you guys know 11 11 in the year 2011.

She LOL told me she did not notice, we are creative and, Jolene invite us to visit her come 11 November, Friday that she joke. “I give you good luck, you will strike 4Ds.”

She took off her dress, I was shocked her body is smooth and beautifully. Plus her blond curly short hair, I was taken by her beauty. Told her, I desire OLs package, she and Joey fits the bill. However, Jolene told me she is not seeing many customers. Probably $50 is above budget in this economy slowdown.

During prewashing I took a peck on her lips, she turned away I recalled FRs she don’t frenched. I tried again later, during BBBJ, she pull out her tongue just a little bit. I sucked on in, I got it! Jolene’s marks as follows.

Malaysian office lady package 9/ 10
Below 30, I think? She has big eyes and sharp little nose. Kissable lips no frenching
Body 9/ 10
Breasts are pointed and hard 9/ 10
Pussy 5/ 10 because is dry
Soft moaning of, “...oh…oh” I find it cute, no points for her.
BJ 5/10 nothing worth to write it down
BBBJ 7/ 10 she include HJ

Somehow, I lost the urge, maybe warm weather? Jolene pulled out the cap; she does BJ with CD. She applies lotion, stroke mine dick and balls. I became hard fast, looking up at her blue eyelashes, sweet OL face.

I told her not to stop, she maintain eye contact pull my dick down and up, with equal motion or speed. I blast away in her hand; she took it all. I had no choice but to give her 10/ 10 for HJ, no sex this session which I might RTF another day.

We ended the session by wishing, happy new year with good returns. Oh! Hold the bus, Jolene would like us to update the PSL. Christie and May is no longer returning to PT. Is allright brother Fornicator had allreally done it, of course i did not told her this.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Purify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jacky43 enjoys his session with jolene

Cheers
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try pat on sat afternoon . nothing special about her bj cos i opt for cap . she is one hell of de horny chick . after a few bj , cowgirl on me . seem to be quiet horny , easy to climax wen she is riding u . skin very smooth n soft to touch . gf type of feeling . worth trying .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1