The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by startthread View Post
Bro

Shall we include this:

race: malay (or chinese)
I dun think that is necessary...... we are not racist cheongsters here.
Afterall whether WL is malay, chinese, indian, thai, viet, pina, angmo etc makes no difference as the pussy is all the same.

It is the service factors we look our for.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 13
startthread deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystartthread deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

mm... so most chinese bros don't mind to bonk malay or indian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I dun think that is necessary...... we are not racist cheongsters here.
Afterall whether WL is malay, chinese, indian, thai, viet, pina, angmo etc makes no difference as the pussy is all the same.

It is the service factors we look our for.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
wuliaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro

Shall we include this:

管她黑鸡或是白鸡,有BBBJ有CIM有Big Boob有AR有tight pussy就是好鸡.
My last posting is not trying to get credit or points from anybody, don't get me wrong, just trying to let Bros on the forum know what damage hv been done to our BBBJ ground in PT. So PLS help us keep the remaining ground that is left from being taken away.Thank U all for reading and Happy BBBJ.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Room : clean 5
Looks : 5
Washing : 5
GFE : 4
Cat : $30 .
RTf : No . ( like dead fish , service no gd )
May be other bro try different .
Old 12-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuliaoz View Post
SO PLS ALL BRO POSTING FR IN THIS PETAIN ROMP THREAD DO NOT WRITE ANY THING ABOUT BBBJ.
these ppl need to be zapped to zero.
no need to post bbb, just say bj enough, we know.

for those who don't, go and read previous postings and frs.
dun show off !!
Old 13-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Sure! Why not? Anything that would be helpful but not harmful to both parties are welcomed.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro

Shall we include this:

Old 13-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

And this is exactly the more why I upped your points.

Thank you once again.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuliaoz View Post
管她黑鸡或是白鸡,有BBBJ有CIM有Big Boob有AR有tight pussy就是好鸡.
My last posting is not trying to get credit or points from anybody, don't get me wrong, just trying to let Bros on the forum know what damage hv been done to our BBBJ ground in PT. So PLS help us keep the remaining ground that is left from being taken away.Thank U all for reading and Happy BBBJ.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Bro tkongkia, what a nice FR you did here! Very helpful indeed!

Just wish I could ups you again!

Cheers to you Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Room : clean 5
Looks : 5
Washing : 5
GFE : 4
Cat : $30 .
RTf : No . ( like dead fish , service no gd )
May be other bro try different .
Old 13-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is ok bro fornicator . Tks for de point u haven given me . Jus do wat u say . Tks for all de infor u give .
Old 13-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Sorry typo error , tks for de point u have given me . Cheers .
Old 13-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

fr h2michelle,
a sad day for me.
i had seen her before a few times but wasn't very drawn in. but after reading all the wonderful frs on her, i finally made up my mind.

she was friendly and all, initiates conversation, nice body, like a typical long hair office receptionist. bj was sensational though not the best i've had, several positions, made me climb up and down the bed, took her time and aim to please. must have work on my didi for at least a good 10 mins before signalling for missionary. i had enjoyed her so far until i close in to kiss, but she gently turn her face away. 'dun want la' she said in mandarin.
ok, nvm, she's pretty, lots of other wl dun kiss too. i'd gotten used to that.

next, i pump her slowly and proceeded to massage and suck her breasts. she gently took my hands and put it away, covered her beautifully breast from my face with her palm.
'no, don't want, i don't feel comfortable' was her soft and gentle plead.

aiyo, with such a soft, gentle, sweet lady pleading, how can i force my hands on her. so i just put my hands on the pillow and con't to pump.

i finish soon in missionary, i din ask for other positions, wash up and as i was about to go out, she said, 'come again next time hor'. aiyo, with such a soft, gentle sexy voice and a pretty face, how can i say no.
'ok'. i nodded my head. i hate to lie to her, even a stranger. normally i would just leave the wl room quietly without even answering or even turning back to look at the wl, but somehow her soft sexy voice makes me melt and force me to reply, machiam kenna gongtao.

haiya, how i want to grant her her wish for me to come again, but somethings are missing. what brothers get, i can't, not even her neh neh. maybe i need many rtf b4 i break into her. i passed. just not for me to enjoy her soft sexy voice any more, not that she is no good.
or she not in the mood that day. time-20mins

rtf- dun know, maybe maybe not.

Last edited by bonkning; 13-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good evening fellow brothers!! Despite the heavy rain today, Went down petain to bonk my target, h7r11 carol and luckily, her door was open!! So paid her 50 and action start

Name: carol
Looks: 8/10 ( pretty! )
Body: 8/10 ( smooth skin, b-c cup boobs? abit of tummy, nice to doggy)
Fj: 8/10 ( love her ass lol)
service: 7/10 ( very hygienic, chatty keep talking about branded handbags even when she was giving catbath )
GFE: 7/10 ( feels like having sex with a friend more than gf, like friend with benefits)

RTF?? : YES!!
Old 14-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went petain yesterday afternoon - 12th nov.
damn it was hot and i was sweating even just going a few rounds.

wanted to try Pat after reading so many good FRs..
as i walk along the aisle, saw r11 was open, so happy i walk too fast and bump an old man in front of me...paiseh..
Think maybe he knows i going for Pat, he then swing to my left like a F1 racer blocking my way, i look at him and he gave me a nice smile..seems like telling me..HEY...wait hor..i also wanna fu*k Pat..

Haiz..bo pian..he went in and i saw Pat smiling welcoming the old man.
so, i waited and waited, wa piangz...25 minutes seems to past and no sign of him coming out..i was thinking..old man can tahan so long?

Then my calling was not in vain, the old man came out and i quickly went in,..

Pat is indeed a gem..smooth skin and tight body.
As she washes my hard on dick, i wasted no time in caressing her smooth body and nice tits.

After washing, laid down and she started licking my nipples ..wow..feeling was so good.. then she kissed passionately ..without wasting any time, she engulf my bro...slurping my lengthy rod and sucking with popping sound....
I was enjoying every moment and then she suddenly rode on me.. i was like...hey...where's the condom??..arhhh...relive when i saw the rubber ring already in my cock as she lift up and say....THERE... paiseh..haha

Those bro who has not try Pat, please try her, you will not regret..
Old 14-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMAC View Post
went petain yesterday afternoon - 12th nov.
damn it was hot and i was sweating even just going a few rounds.

wanted to try Pat after reading so many good FRs..
as i walk along the aisle, saw r11 was open, so happy i walk too fast and bump an old man in front of me...paiseh..
Think maybe he knows i going for Pat, he then swing to my left like a F1 racer blocking my way, i look at him and he gave me a nice smile..seems like telling me..HEY...wait hor..i also wanna fu*k Pat..

Haiz..bo pian..he went in and i saw Pat smiling welcoming the old man.
so, i waited and waited, wa piangz...25 minutes seems to past and no sign of him coming out..i was thinking..old man can tahan so long?

Then my calling was not in vain, the old man came out and i quickly went in,..

Pat is indeed a gem..smooth skin and tight body.
As she washes my hard on dick, i wasted no time in caressing her smooth body and nice tits.

After washing, laid down and she started licking my nipples ..wow..feeling was so good.. then she kissed passionately ..without wasting any time, she engulf my bro...slurping my lengthy rod and sucking with popping sound....
I was enjoying every moment and then she suddenly rode on me.. i was like...hey...where's the condom??..arhhh...relive when i saw the rubber ring already in my cock as she lift up and say....THERE... paiseh..haha

Those bro who has not try Pat, please try her, you will not regret..
Nice FR , upz you 2 pts..
Old 14-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
fr h2michelle,
a sad day for me.
i had seen her before a few times but wasn't very drawn in. but after reading all the wonderful frs on her, i finally made up my mind.

she was friendly and all, initiates conversation, nice body, like a typical long hair office receptionist. bj was sensational though not the best i've had, several positions, made me climb up and down the bed, took her time and aim to please. must have work on my didi for at least a good 10 mins before signalling for missionary. i had enjoyed her so far until i close in to kiss, but she gently turn her face away. 'dun want la' she said in mandarin.
ok, nvm, she's pretty, lots of other wl dun kiss too. i'd gotten used to that.

next, i pump her slowly and proceeded to massage and suck her breasts. she gently took my hands and put it away, covered her beautifully breast from my face with her palm.
'no, don't want, i don't feel comfortable' was her soft and gentle plead.

aiyo, with such a soft, gentle, sweet lady pleading, how can i force my hands on her. so i just put my hands on the pillow and con't to pump.

i finish soon in missionary, i din ask for other positions, wash up and as i was about to go out, she said, 'come again next time hor'. aiyo, with such a soft, gentle sexy voice and a pretty face, how can i say no.
'ok'. i nodded my head. i hate to lie to her, even a stranger. normally i would just leave the wl room quietly without even answering or even turning back to look at the wl, but somehow her soft sexy voice makes me melt and force me to reply, machiam kenna gongtao.

haiya, how i want to grant her her wish for me to come again, but somethings are missing. what brothers get, i can't, not even her neh neh. maybe i need many rtf b4 i break into her. i passed. just not for me to enjoy her soft sexy voice any more, not that she is no good.
or she not in the mood that day. time-20mins

rtf- dun know, maybe maybe not.
yes i agree michelle is good except kissing....i did manage to lick her nipples d last time but must do it slowly...overall can be rtf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1