The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H14 Catherine (Winnie Low) has the most actice fb of all the girls. She had visited MBS and Japan with few PT girls. I saw Sophie, Pat, Peggy and H10 Judy. Of course many I have no knowledge.

Sophie looks so normal w/o her working clothing. If I can bring myself to pickup a PT girl, I will advice her not to fool around in fb. The world is watching.
Looks quite old ... from the FB pics.
Old 27-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

My friend I access H14 Catherine fb awhile ago, saw PT girls having fun during their breakdays. Yes! I got it. H16R11 Pat name is Pat Yee Yoke Har, do access her fb and you see her daily lifes.

This girls know how to party. Serious speaking H14 Ah Bao looks sexy in a blue mini short, taken in a KTV she was with Xiao Li of course thanks to Catherine we got ex PT girls pics too. Now I saw this from over JB threads on Violet.

When I saw her that day she look so different from her Geylang days. She has lost weight and is now so skinny. No, make that scrawny. Worse than skinny as mostly skin & bones. With her short haircut and makeup she does look several years younger than she is.

Taken from a brother from the other thread.

A rumour Violet had HIV thats why her permits got taken away from AV. Then she worked at Ocean Hotel, made some $ then become a partner of one motor repair shop. It got closed down she return to the scene at JB Bluewave. Malaysia AV need to be corrupt free, do not allow unhealth sex workers to continue her trade.

I am disappointed with her. Q is will I take her at BW? Her full package is M$260.
Old 27-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

H14 Ah Bao name is Win Yong she looks so sweet in her short. If I did not know her business I could date her. She also updated her fb. I got Pat and her BF.

A pic of Ah bao with Bo Bo captured behind the darkalley of Desker brothel. I also saw a pic of her with a LB. Not sure whether in this country or Malaysia. Pls enlighten me.
Old 27-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Ah bao look great. Anybody kniw it is H14 but which room ?
Old 27-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Ah Bao aka Bao Er H14R5, next to a mirror. Not sure is it still there I have not visit this place for a long time. Now I got it, the girl with Ah Bao is H22R18 Mei Nao. She looks average w/o her working clothing.

After looking at the girls fb, I had this to write. This girls r into the 4 sins. They party drinks and smoke. The man are either business partners or lovers. I guess these man did not hold normal jobs and business.

Many pics were taken at night, including Violet pic with a girl I had no knowledge of. The background is dark I guess is behind PT. The morale of the story hookers are comfortable during the night, they cant walk the street in the daytime.

To those brothers that believe in educating them to lead an honest living. I say forget it they have no hope.
Old 27-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ycfu1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlynadder View Post
Anybody tried the indian lady in petain? Any fr?
Indian lady oh wah chio anot which hse ah
Old 27-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Ah Bao aka Bao Er H14R5, next to a mirror. Not sure is it still there I have not visit this place for a long time. Now I got it, the girl with Ah Bao is H22R18 Mei Nao. She looks average w/o her working clothing.

After looking at the girls fb, I had this to write. This girls r into the 4 sins. They party drinks and smoke. The man are either business partners or lovers. I guess these man did not hold normal jobs and business.

Many pics were taken at night, including Violet pic with a girl I had no knowledge of. The background is dark I guess is behind PT. The morale of the story hookers are comfortable during the night, they cant walk the street in the daytime.

To those brothers that believe in educating them to lead an honest living. I say forget it they have no hope.

who is this girl? looks lik li wen or miki?

https://www.facebook.com/winnie.ymchin?fref=ts
Old 27-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Definitely will try bao er . Saw the pic of her at pertain at night.

But think she look quite big boned type

Quote:

Old 27-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
who is this girl? looks lik li wen or miki?

https://www.facebook.com/winnie.ymchin?fref=ts
Mai luan luan lai leh...ppl talking about winnie low ,u anyhow hoot
Old 27-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

u dunno who liwen is ah?

anyway got video of pat and gang having fun man
https://www.facebook.com/cat.ho.988/...type=2&theater
Old 27-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

miss sally creamy big ass , retired alrdy
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Old 28-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank u my man! The pic is ex H22 Sally that retired 3 yrs ago, on her left is H14 Kit. No idea where the pic was taken. Not our problems.

Like I wrote this girls know how to party, they are crazy and drunk probably. I knew it yrs ago that Internet is a tool thats scare the shits out of RLDs. Serious speaking the more I access their fb I saw their real faces not the make up (put up), working faces.

Good work, guys!
Old 28-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Definitely will try bao er . Saw the pic of her at pertain at night.
But think she look quite big boned type
na la ... actually very skinny ..
cant remb think is numbor 5.
is the last room on the right of the front section of the house.
do check out kidd... her neighbour.... hott mama..
Old 28-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

I access ex H22 Sally's fb, her name is Sally Chan and saw her family photo. Yrs ago at JB Ocean I think was Violet, maybe Xiao Lan, told me she got married and lead normal life.

Probably her hubby is the owner of an auto car shop, typical Malaysian businessman. I guess he knew of her pass but he dont mind so long as Sally turn her back from her sisters. Did she? I dont think so by reading other girls fb. If she does not want to have anything to do with her pass. Dont ever visit them infact erase the pass from her memory. She had a daughter to take care of. Family is the most important of all, thats from the most powerful man in this country.

Forgive me, Sally if you are reading me. I miss our lovemaking dearly and, that you have given me a plastic bag to put my laptop bec it was rainning that day. You rejected me the next time I walked into your room. I said I was returned customer and you said you knew but you dont want to serve me.

My brother! You had open my wound by giving me Sally's photo. I thank you at the same time I curse you.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Sally i missed her round huge creamy ass always doggy until i cum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1