The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation How Safe is Geylang with STD/HIV?

This thread is just to assess how safe is it to have fun with GL WL following the safety procedures, or do you have any safety procedures to decrease the risks?
Old 07-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Safe is Geylang with STD/HIV?

moi say always remember to use rubber when kio kway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGBoy View Post
This thread is just to assess how safe is it to have fun with GL WL following the safety procedures, or do you have any safety procedures to decrease the risks?
Old 08-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
always remember to use rubber when kio kway
This is indeed the best strategy because as long as you practice safe sex, you should be fine as well TS
Old 08-08-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

I would concluded as safe at least for me .
I start chasing whores at 92 when I'm 17 , start off at keng jio kar then extend to my first stop along GL lor4 with illegal thai FL , a one off desker then further extend to lor 4 , 6 , 8 , 10 , 16 , 18 both legal and illegal with and without wearing helmets thoroughout the first 8 years .
During the 8 years , I'm fortunate enough to never get or pass any nasty sti to my 2 girlfriends and my wife which i married in 99 which she give birth to 2 sons in 01 , 03 respectively . i stop all vice activities after i married in 99 .
Therefore i concluded that those risky 8 years i had been bom bom with and without helmet with both legal and illegal whores as safe , in my case la cos still able to get married and have 2 kids .

Then back to chasing whores at 2004 starting off with the then very hot syt indo ceweks in lor10 , ever since from 2004 i never been to or patronized any of the legal hse in GL , it's thai , prc , ceweks FL all the way for me til today with a couple of local minah contact which i get from this forum back in 09 , 10 , never bonk any of the legal whores since more than 15 years . largely due to then cat40 thai hse no more OVN service , cat200 malaysian convert to all prc , idk even now i stil do not have that urge or desire to go back chasing legal whore , maybe stuck with FL too long idk . but since 04 til this day so far so good for me , but can be safe for how much longer idk , if i were to get out from these vice altogether Tommorow , i may be safe til the day i die .

And If i were given a chance to do it again , will i do it again like the way i did it in that first 8 years ? I think i dare not repeat that course . looking back from now it was an act of stupidity then , if i caught HIV at that young age, what could have happened ? i won't be able to marry that girl i had love let alone have kids with her , or worse i could have infected her , so in any case if one really do care about , you wear your helmets at all times when dealing with whores .

I'm fortunate to get pass it without any incident .maybe my luck hasn't been used up yet but i never know when luck will walk out on me . no one knows . and if you cared , you wear your helmets .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 09-08-2019, 08:24 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

avoid disgusting commercial sex and ons totally.. that will be your best advice to avoid getting something nasty.

if you really need to engage into it.. then handjob and some say "phone sex" is the safest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGBoy View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1