The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Photographer Perks

Hi

I am a photographer and want to share the perks of the job.

#1 - Model

Was at a photoshoot with a local amatuer model who wanted to take her portfolio. We were shooting outdoors in a quite deserted area. Was supposed to be lingerie shoot however, between each change (of clothes.lingerie), i get to see her topless. She was a 34C with pink nipples. 18years old going to university soon. I was damn damn horny and finallyasked "can i touch your nipples". She nodded. I then asked if I can lick it. Again she nodded. I licked like no tomorrow. Then I asked if she wanted to give me a BJ and she said yes. She sucked damn well man. After that, she asked me to fuck her. Well, this was a public place though deserted and it was exhilarating. I put her on the bench and fucked her. BUT shit, it was too exciting and i came after a few strokes...damn it. She was also shocked. After the shoot, she asked me to drop her off at East Coast where she had a party. On way there about 5+pm, she asked me to stop at the inside road near East Coast Park but more deserted. Then she sucked my cock again. This time, it was more difficult to come as I came already. Also, when there were lorries and cyclists, i had to stop. But in the end, i came and can u believe it? She swallowed it.

Look out for #2 - Make out with make up artist.

[The above is a real incident]
Old 27-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photographer Perks

man...ur encounter shiok arh..! more pls..if got pic to share better!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Wah~ what kind of photographer are you? Got such lobangs

By the way, no makeup artist, no stylist, no photographer assistant, no one else around one ah

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy

By the way, no makeup artist, no stylist, no photographer assistant, no one else around one ah
Well bro, it was a TFP (time for print) meaning free shoot. So she does her own make-up and I shoot for free but need to pass the Pics/CD to her.

As for make-up artist... story coming soon.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:15 PM
metaldag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Do u need part time assistant?
Old 27-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldag
Do u need part time assistant?
i can carry the light reflector for u...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy

Some ppl just has the luck....
Old 27-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KKHHLOVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
i can carry the light reflector for u...
I volunteer to be the wardrobe manager.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

if ever u need part time assistance....i'm 1st on the Q...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

well done bro, more please
Old 27-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18
Nice story, hope the encounter with make-up artist will not be 'cumming' too soon

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

#2 - Make up artist.

A) Was at a shoot, this time with make-up artist, studio etc. Met this cute make-up artist and felt she had a liking for me. Anyway, NO i did not fcuk her on the spot. We exchanged MSN and started chatting... and after abt a week, we went for lunch. She actually drove and came picked me for lunch. After lunch, while in the multi-storey car park at Far East, she gave me a blow job. This girl was mid 20s with large eyes. Very pretty and tall although her boobs on the small side. Maybe 32A or B but pink nipples. So she sucked and licked my shaft and I was like fingering her. But in the car, i feel very uncomfortable esp still need to look out for cars and people walking by. In the end did not cum.

B) We met a few days after that for dinner at Marina and again she came to pick me. We went to the seaside to take a walk and by this time i cld do anyting to her already... I was like pulling her g string up out of her jeans so that it was exposed. Touched her breasts and nipples as we sat there. Then we got quite horny and went back AGAIN to the car. 8+ pm at marina quite dark already and again she started to suck my cock. I removed her jeans this time and fingered her till super wet. Then she sat on me and fucked me. BUT again dunno y, cant seem to get it off in this car so after a few minutes we got dressed and she dropped me off home.

C) Well, not sure if I will be meeting her again, we still contact each other but less frequently now.

[above is true incident]
Old 27-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

niabeh, i start to think to change job liao... whether true or fiction, some ppl do hv all the luck.

jimbo
Old 27-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18
Well bro, it was a TFP (time for print) meaning free shoot. So she does her own make-up and I shoot for free but need to pass the Pics/CD to her.

Where got free shoot? You did get to fuck her and received a blowjob leh

I know quite a few photographers but most of them avoid such incidents to minimise bad reputation and the others are gay. What type of photographer are you, if you don't mind me asking...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

I am DAMN shure I am not the only photographers with these type of experiences. Sammy bros here who shoot. Please share leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1