The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwassets View Post
So I found another RnT on Center Road.

Older workers mainly, had a Chinese lady who was probably in her early 40s. I know there's a Thai lady who's in her early 30s and does a mean blowjob (one of my mates got it).

Nothing to scream about - I got in, and she asked me to strip!

Asked me to lay face up, and proceeded to give me a ball-rub. Took up some lube, and asked if I liked it.

I think she was more keen on the handjob than I was. But yeah, the way she massaged me, was kinda cool, and then I decided to autoroam.

No rejection. Got my hands on her pussy, and man - she was SOAKING wet!

I think she expected me to cum pretty quickly, but it took me a good 20 minutes before I was even close.

I asked her to blow me, and she went down on me uncapped.

Shot my load on her face, and she laughed.

Tipped her $30 for all her troubles.

Massage was $55 for half an hour. All up it was a pretty decent excursion IMO.

I mean, the lady wasn't much to shout about - but it was a great relief!

now - I'm not keen to give details out to those who doesn't have any FRs or posts, just because I don't want these places to close down.

If any of the more senior guys wants to verify / if you have provided further FRs, I'm happy to share!
Lol good FR. For 85 bucks can rubba rubba, HJ, bbbj and COF. U got urself a great bargain my fren. Was tempted to pm u for location but already got a 42 yr old milf fuck buddy. Need something younger...looking for 30's OL. Damn hard to find cuz all married or super duper conservative kind looking for long term husband material. Sigh sometimes I miss SG when OL cai are kinda easier to kio.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leavit2beva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Melbourne Australia

[QUOTE=bbwassets;7676684]So I found another RnT on Center Road.

Older workers mainly, had a Chinese lady who was probably in her early 40s. I know there's a Thai lady who's in her early 30s and does a mean blowjob (one of my mates got it).

Any chance that this "Thai" lady was actually Filipino?
If "yes" I know the place , if "no" I will keep looking
Old 31-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbwassets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro - can't really remember if Thai or Pinoy. Looked Thai - but haven't tried her yet, so can't really give 100% confirmation.

And guys - I'm only giving details away to more senior one and those with at least 1 legit FR. I really don't want these places to shut down. Please don't msg me unless you have 1 legit FR.

Cheers
Old 01-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwassets View Post
hey bro - can't really remember if Thai or Pinoy. Looked Thai - but haven't tried her yet, so can't really give 100% confirmation.

And guys - I'm only giving details away to more senior one and those with at least 1 legit FR. I really don't want these places to shut down. Please don't msg me unless you have 1 legit FR.

Cheers
Lol only one?? If u really dun wan the place to shut down I think U need to increase the QC check hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol only one?? If u really dun wan the place to shut down I think U need to increase the QC check hahaha
Totally mate
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jan_lupo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SBF bros,

I heard from my fren that there are a lot of ctc from any of the magzines frm da apartments in the city or south melbourne apts. look at back of magzine and you will find ah. gud luck bros. hope it helps

plz upz me bros, cos i onli have little pts.

we who r about to cum, salute u!!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Charlessng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys!!! Heard of any ktv in melbourne can recommend?? Similar to those in china n sg type one..
Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MelbDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaQhard View Post
Hey bro, I live in South Melbourne and would like to try this place can you PM me the info. Good coffee i know where to find in South Melbourne good RNT dunno
+1!!

Totally get that I need to post more though.. Am a flat out Newb, so I'm not holding my breath for any help
Old 04-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to burst your bubbles but there is none. At least not what your thinking of in terms of ktv. Whatever you saw in Asian countries in terms of entertainment doesn't really apply here.

It's very boring if you have gotten used to the standards in Asia.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
princefoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been browsing a while decided to share.
vouch for relaxation place on Bourke St Melbourne.
1 with older lady - immaculate handling of johnson. rubbed it stroked it, tickled it teased it then choked it - then spilt it - over a 25 minute period. INtense.. great massage as well. it was one of the 'older' ladies mentioned regulary on this site. Don't knock experience back for more
Old 04-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
micheal2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahahaha

i am just back from melbourne

well, it is bad experience for me

i do an outcall on asian angel, there is only 2 girls working
joy and zia and when i am thinking of booking zia,
she said is not avail. so i look at the profile which is acceptable and it state 62kg
i also thought not that bad from the picture so i pick her
when she arrive
wow..it is like a dinasaur hahahahahaha
then what to do
so i ask for cim which i think not bad.
300/hour
i think korean girls is very good at Bj
i dunno why
maybe they have some special skill
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlessng888 View Post
Hey guys!!! Heard of any ktv in melbourne can recommend?? Similar to those in china n sg type one..
I used to visit 1 in Syd in the 90s. Now that I moved here, I can't seem to be able to find any. It's sooo boring here in Melbourne!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlessng888 View Post
Actually got. But u must know ppl to get in there. And be prepared to blow 4 digit figures there. And tats just for drinks....not the girls. Used to have a China classmate who knew the ahem...snakehead in charge of the KTV. Brought me there once and fuk man...lucky he offered to pay for my share of drinks else need to sell backside already(but not the girl sadly). High end Korean and PRC girls. But too bad he go back already. Hard to find these sort unless 1. U are effing loaded and those kang tao knows u drive a Farrari 2. U are best mates with the owner of the joint. So if u are a tourist or a normal ave joe like me slogging for a leaving, I recommend u go CP better. Dun come Melbourne lolz

Old 05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Actually got. But u must know ppl to get in there. And be prepared to blow 4 digit figures there. And tats just for drinks....not the girls. Used to have a China classmate who knew the ahem...snakehead in charge of the KTV. Brought me there once and fuk man...lucky he offered to pay for my share of drinks else need to sell backside already(but not the girl sadly). High end Korean and PRC girls. But too bad he go back already. Hard to find these sort unless 1. U are effing loaded and those kang tao knows u drive a Farrari 2. U are best mates with the owner of the joint. So if u are a tourist or a normal ave joe like me slogging for a leaving, I recommend u go CP better. Dun come Melbourne lolz
Wow.. sounds like underworld KTV..
Old 05-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Wow.. sounds like underworld KTV..
Lol something like tat. Pretty dodgy i tell u. Tat place is just exclusive for the elites. Good in a way perhaps...but bad for us who's lao peh is not a multi millionaire

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1