The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 12
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all
Highlights of J Drama - Nudity

Recently i been looking around for Japanese Drama with nudity. So happy for find some and even manage to download some. But after skip so much to get to the juicy part, i decided to slice till the highlights, and also to be honest, earn some cash with the dumb 5 sec shorten link. Sorry in advance.

New Year is coming and why not let the soon to be poor me share some links to delighting you always. (crap, its a line from canon)

Jyouou Virgin Opening
Jyouou Virgin Ending

Please enjoy the opening and closing for now.. I am still slicing the best steamy parts, the rest i will add after CNY. Huat Ah!

Edit : Thanks to the advice of bro zeusfist, i have change to mega, sorry not able to bring livestream to you guys. Sorry!

Last edited by jerkyrock; 03-02-2016 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Broken links, missing keys , sorry~~~~~
Old 02-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi
Re: Highlights of J Drama - Nudity

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3psnb1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3psnb1
Old 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Hi, was too excited to share and dont wish to wait till after CNY. So here is the highlights of the 1st episode. Enjoy~

Highlights
Jyouou Virgin Episode 1 Highlights

Edit: The link has changed to mega, please enjoy.

Last edited by jerkyrock; 05-02-2016 at 06:07 AM. Reason: broken links
Old 02-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

ur file has been removed. upload it to mega?
Old 03-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 21
IcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to behold

can find in youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rFXgNwD7gZzkQR
Old 03-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyGuy81 View Post
Hi bro,
this is a famous show, aware that there might be chances its out there in youtube, but what i did was to slice out the good parts so that you can just stare and drool in one shot ^^.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:58 AM
Samster

As a way of saying thanks and also sorry for any inconvenience caused, I just sliced episode 2 for the highlights.

Please enjoy.

Highlights
Jyouou Virgin Episode 2 Highlights

Last edited by jerkyrock; 03-02-2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: missing keys for mega files. Sorry~~~
Old 03-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
lickergan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can provide key ?
Old 03-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
lukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start, bro. Just need to include the key into the Mega link so that we could download the videos from Mega. Keep it up.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Nice thread! Up for TS...^^
Old 03-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
lickergan
Can provide key ?
I am sooo sorry~~~, i have replaced all 4 links, sorry!!!!

Quote:
lukelong
Good start, bro. Just need to include the key into the Mega link so that we could download the videos from Mega. Keep it up.
Thank you very much! I really need to learn how to use it well, thank you for pointing out to me. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Quote:
nightfly1966
Nice thread! Up for TS...^^
Thank you! Just like the show Zeni no Sensou, I will struggle hard against money and bring to you all better video and boobies.. i mean relief. ^^
Old 04-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Episode 3 is here! 7 mins long, have lots of sexy nude scenes ^^

Jyouou Virgin Episode 3 highlights
Old 05-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
lukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlukelong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great improvement, finally I can download the videos and nice cut. Keep it up.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukelong View Post
Great improvement, finally I can download the videos and nice cut. Keep it up.
Thank you for the advice for me to improve. I also realised that my Episode 1 might had attached wrong video and caused trouble to all the downloaders, I have corrected with the correct video link, kindly download again , sorry~~~

Since the next few episodes are like super short, i have attached 3 episodes to this post.

Corrected link of Jyouou Virgin Episode 1 Highlights
Still sorry for the mixed up, must download caused one of the ladies will be eliminated and you wont see in other episodes.

Episode 4

Jyouou Virgin Episode 4 Highlights

Episode 5 : This may be the wrong link that was at Episode 1, if you seen before the screencap, please ignore downloading.

Jyouou Virgin Episode 5 Highlights

Episode 6

Jyouou Virgin Episode 6 Highlights
Old 06-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Episode 7 is here, its about bikini day~ See your Jyouou Wannabe dress in bikini.

Jyouou Virgin Episode 7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1