The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans766
One mans meat may be anothers poison,

Generally in the 20s, ave score from 4 ~7 /10

Some do look good

Enjoy
Bro. Thanks for the info....

I sure will give this place a try on my next trip.

Cheers
Old 07-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AAO6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgum
Falangs in Deep Deep Pudong.

happen to be staying in PuDong this time at ChuanSha. It's really an inconveinent place to stay but my friend stays here, so bopian. I seriously do not know why anybody wans to go there without a reason. But anyways, there are a concerntration of Falangs between CS and the ZhangJiang GaoKe subway station. If you drp off from the station and take the Tang/Chuan line of bus in the direction of CS, you will come to a place after 15-20 mins and there are concentration of Falangs there. It's along the roadside, so you can miss them. There are some scattereed ones along the way also. Mpst of they are easily recognised as there all use the red lightings. Talk about being indiscreet!!
Hi,

I am really impressed with the information you guys have contributed ! However there are really very few information about pudong area. Is this area really that dead ? Will be going to pudong on the 15may for three days. Is there any health centre that provide full service there. Would appreciate if any guys can provide any information. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2004, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cowgum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just in case you guys miss it, it's on HuangPi Nan Rd after the junction of HeFei and HuangPi Nan Rd. (I did miss it...:P) It's a 1 way st...so just follow the flow of the traffic and u shld be able to see it on the right hand side of the rd, wif the trail of yellow lights like mention. I went there yesterday cos i was in the area but decided not to go in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans766
Its called a BJ Bar but I hardly noticed a drop of liquor within. The fluid offered is actually contributed by us instead.

Anyway its a hush hush place, u enter, u choose the girl, they retreat u to a really large but very dark room, clean u with wet wipes and then blow the daylights out till CIM.

Its on HeFei Rd at junction to HuangPi Nan Rd. Its a one way street anyway. Alight at the junction past HuangPi Nan Rd, on the right of street some 50m from junction, u will see a string of yellow lights leading into an alley on the right. Just follow and you are there.

RMB130, flat rate no tips to be paid at counter when u leave.

Enjoy
Old 10-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
dougfu12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it on ground level or are there sigs to point you to a level?
Old 11-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation-New HC Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden98
No lah...the girl gave me a good service, so i give her some tips....do you know other health centres similar to Xin Hua Huai type where there got such FJ services.
Bro Forbidden,
I was recently brought to a new joint (similiar to New Huai Hai Suana Center but alot better in terms of decor & service) by a local client of mine.
Location:Yan Ping Road, near junction of Wu Ding Road. (Very near to Portman Ritz Carlton Hotel, JinAn Temple area)
Name of Joint: Shi Jia Bao Massage.
Cost of damage: RMB 650 nett (includes makan drinks, BBBJ, FJ, massage)
Standard of joint: Good ambience, nice new decor.
Gals: 6 & above at scale of 1-10

Have fun Bro Forbidden!
Cheers............
Old 11-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SGP,

This place looks more acceptable. Good to hear all these joints been 'discovered'. By the way, how's the service like? Anything near Shi Yi Quan? I shall return .....soon!

See ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69
Bro Forbidden,
I was recently brought to a new joint (similiar to New Huai Hai Suana Center but alot better in terms of decor & service) by a local client of mine.
Location:Yan Ping Road, near junction of Wu Ding Road. (Very near to Portman Ritz Carlton Hotel, JinAn Temple area)
Name of Joint: Shi Jia Bao Massage.
Cost of damage: RMB 650 nett (includes makan drinks, BBBJ, FJ, massage)
Standard of joint: Good ambience, nice new decor.
Gals: 6 & above at scale of 1-10

Have fun Bro Forbidden!
Cheers............
Old 11-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascott
Bro SGP,

This place looks more acceptable. Good to hear all these joints been 'discovered'. By the way, how's the service like? Anything near Shi Yi Quan? I shall return .....soon!

See ya!
Hey Bro Ascott,
So u r the 1st to know here la....wanna go & pay a visit when u r back next week?
The service is great...BJ, BBBj, FJ all in......I've never been to "Shu Yu Quan" so can't tell is this joint better than "Shu Yu Quan" but would only say it's better than " New Huai Hai Suana" lor......
Very clean in decor...& new....
C u soon bro.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
The Bund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ascott, so when will u be back? PM me.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:53 PM
tennis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

testing in case after typing so much and fail...
Old 11-05-2004, 04:12 PM
tennis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Had been living in Shanghai for more than two years...interesting that not only there are 30,000 Singa living here, expanding business but at the same time, exploring all new possible joints after SEA.

Had remember seeing a note where a bro ask for where to go in Pudong, where 7 years ago it was a farmers' land, now it's up and coming for both industrial and "entertaining" growth. For those who would like cheap fun, for a start.....try the following:

Place : San Jin Jiao (KTV)
Add : Yang Gao Nan Road (Near Sofitel Hotel)
What to expect.....cheap fun....
Travelling along Yang Gao Road, you would not miss the Sign of the KTV in Chinese. Go up to the thrid floor and tell them you want a room, don't expect deco to be like Jin Bi Hui Huang or Tian Shang Ren Jian....Get in to the room, there would be no mummy, the senior gals would bring the ladies in, again don't expect too much in look, at least they would have what a gal would have....age between 17 - 29?? Dance and raba, get the gal high for better fun....No Whiskey, no martel, beer at RMB 10 -12 per bottle, min RMB 100 spending and room free (can Bargain) Pay the gal RMB 80 - 100 depending on their services. If the gal manage to get you arouse, rooms available upstairs, don't know the charges as never tried. But it's worth an experience as you could have fun but yet with surprises on the bill.......makes the exchage rates more worthwhile.....

Place: Jin Qiao Hotel
Add : Jin Qiao Road
What to expect....as above with a little more $$
Enter the hotel, turn to your right and you won't miss the pub unless you're blind. Walk in and choose the seat (high counch) on your right, where it resemble like olden days' la shab bar style. Don't get panick and leave if you do not see any gals there, someone would approach you and ask if you want someone to drink with you.....Same story as the rest of KTV, drink, raba, tok cock, play dice and etc. Tips at RMB 100, overnight at RMB 500 if you like the gal.

One piece of notice to all bros who are or expecting to enjoy yourself here in SH, don't pay more than RMB 350 for tips unless you're prepared to bring the gal home and keep her for good. Overnight don't cost more than RMB 1k unless her bottom comes with diamond. Though it was cheaper as compared to SEA, but save and don't get slotted unnecessary.....

Would post more if you guys enjoy such info... Disco, KTv, pubs.....have fun....a supporter of this site since 2000.....
Old 13-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AAO6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis
Had been living in Shanghai for more than two years...interesting that not only there are 30,000 Singa living here, expanding business but at the same time, exploring all new possible joints after SEA.

Had remember seeing a note where a bro ask for where to go in Pudong, where 7 years ago it was a farmers' land, now it's up and coming for both industrial and "entertaining" growth. For those who would like cheap fun, for a start.....try the following:

Place : San Jin Jiao (KTV)
Add : Yang Gao Nan Road (Near Sofitel Hotel)
What to expect.....cheap fun....
Travelling along Yang Gao Road, you would not miss the Sign of the KTV in Chinese. Go up to the thrid floor and tell them you want a room, don't expect deco to be like Jin Bi Hui Huang or Tian Shang Ren Jian....Get in to the room, there would be no mummy, the senior gals would bring the ladies in, again don't expect too much in look, at least they would have what a gal would have....age between 17 - 29?? Dance and raba, get the gal high for better fun....No Whiskey, no martel, beer at RMB 10 -12 per bottle, min RMB 100 spending and room free (can Bargain) Pay the gal RMB 80 - 100 depending on their services. If the gal manage to get you arouse, rooms available upstairs, don't know the charges as never tried. But it's worth an experience as you could have fun but yet with surprises on the bill.......makes the exchage rates more worthwhile.....

Place: Jin Qiao Hotel
Add : Jin Qiao Road
What to expect....as above with a little more $$
Enter the hotel, turn to your right and you won't miss the pub unless you're blind. Walk in and choose the seat (high counch) on your right, where it resemble like olden days' la shab bar style. Don't get panick and leave if you do not see any gals there, someone would approach you and ask if you want someone to drink with you.....Same story as the rest of KTV, drink, raba, tok cock, play dice and etc. Tips at RMB 100, overnight at RMB 500 if you like the gal.

One piece of notice to all bros who are or expecting to enjoy yourself here in SH, don't pay more than RMB 350 for tips unless you're prepared to bring the gal home and keep her for good. Overnight don't cost more than RMB 1k unless her bottom comes with diamond. Though it was cheaper as compared to SEA, but save and don't get slotted unnecessary.....

Would post more if you guys enjoy such info... Disco, KTv, pubs.....have fun....a supporter of this site since 2000.....
Bro tennis,

Thanks for your info. However do you have any info on full service massage centre around pudong area?
Old 13-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
anthea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
Go pick up a tour guide at the side of the lake. She will be able to take you to most places in Hangzhou.
No need to rent a car from those people. All cab start with the metre reading RMB10 for the first 10Km.
Cheaper to take cab anywhere than to rent a car.

Go 天上人间...the best
Old 13-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthea
Go 天上人间...the best
But the gal is quite expensive you know.....KNN when I was there last month, one of gals who I think is so so only demanded 1500rmb overnight.

We paid her 300rmb and show her the door.......

I think the gals in TSRJ (天上人间) are over rated.
Old 14-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother TENNIS. Really thanks for the info. I'm already staying in Pudong for almost a year now. But still can't find places to Cheong here (Pai Seh). Hope to hear more News for Pudong from you soon.
Old 14-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
But the gal is quite expensive you know.....KNN when I was there last month, one of gals who I think is so so only demanded 1500rmb overnight.

We paid her 300rmb and show her the door.......

I think the gals in TSRJ (????) are over rated.
In Hangzhou, there are a lot of other joints. Here is a shot list of those I frequent.
???????????????????????????????????????and finally my favourite pickup joint ????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread