The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xangel2008 is Cool - loads of Potential
My neighbour

Hey bros, I been aiming my married neighbour very long liao..she always dun wear undies one leh..wanting to eat her..any tips how i go abt ? her husband only home once a week..so i got alot of time to get near her..

How to start cheeky conversation with her ? and dirty talk her??
Old 24-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My neighbour

Wow, how u know she dun wear undies one leh?
Old 25-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

because he stole all her panties liao, she got nothing to wear underneath now.
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
because he stole all her panties liao, she got nothing to wear underneath now.
Oops, then TS must post her panties photo for us to see mah....
Old 25-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

No la nv steal..very obvious..she always wear tight shorts or pants..but ar..no panty line de
Old 25-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next time you see her, walk up to her. Give her your best, sweetest smile. Then say 'Yo, today never wear underwear again ah?'

She will remember you. Best if you say that to her in a crowded lift.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Next time you see her, walk up to her. Give her your best, sweetest smile. Then say 'Yo, today never wear underwear again ah?'

She will remember you. Best if you say that to her in a crowded lift.
whahaha ,i tink u walk up to her n ask her tis ways more better..hey,tis few days raining har? ur panties still BEY TA!!!
Old 25-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

HaHaHa...WTF....
I've a good laugh reading bro 2centsworth & DiDi reply....
HaHaHa
Old 25-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Lol..no proper hook up line meh..tips leh..dun snug me le la
Old 25-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, I think u have to be patient and careful as u r building a fire beside your tent! 1st thing 1st u must put away the thinking that u want to prey on her. U will behave differently and freely when u hv nothing to lose. Just chat normally like whether she has taken her meal. Slowly, ask her to share where is the places to go for good food in the neighbourhood. Never comment on her look and sexy clothing up to this stage! Cos she will think u r having ulterior motive if u do! Then slowly move onto kids if she have as parent are usually proud of their children no matter how ordinary they are.

After a few talks, then u can asked her why u seldom see her husband. U can react according to her ans. If she is complaining to u, then your chance is high as women cannot stand loneliness. However, all is not lost, even she said they already used to it and like it this way. U can then ask her to share their secret of keeping the relationship intact. When she commented, just look at her attentively and nod at times to agree with her.

After a few chats, when she is comfortable with u; u can test water by telling her that if u r the hubby u will stay at home to see her do housework. Then she asked u why, then u replied her,"with such a beautiful gem at home, i will be worried everyday that someone will steal it away!"

Let me know if u need more help! Cheers!
Old 25-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys must have the balls to hook up girls. Must be creative too. Let me throw you another suggestion. Next time if you are alone in a lift with her, turn around and face her. Put your hands inside your underwear and move your hands around a bit. Then pull out 1 panty that you had kept in your underwear and say 'NAH, don't say I not good neighbour, this one I give you free... Don't sniff ah. Those few curly hairs my personal gift to you.'
Old 25-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Fuck bro, this is just F**king funny, Bro 2centsworth....
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Old 25-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, i will try haha..will find chance to talk to her..is there any direct hit ? cos i got ways to go into her hse already...
Old 25-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

你也不穿底裤去找他呀:d
Old 25-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 23
Done All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Buy some panties for her, so easy,,,,,,,,,,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1