The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deephouse99 View Post
Hey everyone sorry for asking such stupid questions.
You just have to be there and pass the gate once and all your questions will be answered.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Hey everyone sorry for asking such stupid questions.

I will be arriving at Rowell for the first time around 11pm on a Thursday night -- a lot of guys in this forum seem to suggest Rowell is much better earlier (around 8:30 or so). Should I forget about Rowell the first night and head directly to Geylang for a late night and return to Rowell the following (earlier) evening?

Some people seem to have a hard time finding the girls in H79 -- any help for a newcomer?

Anyone know if the nearby Wanderlust hotel is girl friendly?

Crazy question: are the cubicles big enough to get naked or do you just sort of get your dicks out?

Thanks!!!
11pm is fine, they close around 130am.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw craiglist thread and someone said this girl also in rowell

what's her name?
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...gapore/4359203
Old 06-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Prewa (pronounced like "prear wa") recently in H79. I stood at the gate for a while. It is now so overcrowded with LBs that I can't have a really thorough look at their faces and bodies as they block each other while trying to sell themselves. Prewa stood out because of her smiling sweet face but the other LB in front of her has a slutty face which I like too. Then I decided to pass the gate to have a good look at both of them closer. Prewa won in terms of body and looks so I picked her.

Prewa is absolutely like a sweet innocent girl. She is rather slow and relaxed. Voice is sweet too. She is slim with zero fats and paired with enhanced tits that look and feel naturally soft. Her body is soft like a girl's and skin is smooth; when you hold her arms or legs, you will realize. No tattoos. Quite perfect especially the front upper torso. She is lightly tanned but more on the fair side. Status is pre-op with erectable and slightly below average size cock. Can ejaculate. Her cock and cum is quite tasty and sweet, drove me nuts.

The session started off with both of us stripping naked then cuddling each other tightly. So much french kissing and admiring each other. Her face is very pretty and I did not have enough of looking and touching her face even after the session. She is more on the submissive side and loves to serve so she knelt and gave me a long BBBJ while I stood and pat her. She loves sucking cocks, those slurps and licking of the shaft are just wonderful. Then it was my turn. I kiss all over her body, can't have enough of her soft perky breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs. NICE. Meanwhile she was moaning softly with eyes closed. I moved on to sucking her cock while my fingers caress her balls. She enjoyed every moment and gave light pelvic thrusts to get her cock deeper into my mouth. What a gentle girl. Amazingly, her cock is quite tasty and sweet. Was delighted to taste such a candy. After some time, she began jerking off and finally squirt those sweet honey on my tongue though some landed on my cheek. Savored a while before swallowing. HEAVEN

The session continues with another round of BBBJ from her. She loves it! She initiated cow girl position on me and then I finally ended with doggy style. We clean ourselves before continuing with tight embrace and chat.

RTF? Yes! She is only here for two weeks.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some people seem to have a hard time finding the girls in H79 -- any help for a newcomer?

Crazy question: are the cubicles big enough to get naked or do you just sort of get your dicks out?

Thanks!!!
79 Rowell is a along a row of shophouses along rowell road.

There is a playground directly opposite.

Its sort of hidden behind a pillar so you got to keep a lookout for guys crowding along the walkway.

The rooms r just partitions with a plastic mattress and room to take off your clothes.

No toilet within the partition though.

So if you are particular about hygiene, Geylang might be better.

Have fun n bonk safe!
Badboy
Old 07-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braved the Sunday crowds but couldn't find spec chick. There was a lot to look at but the crowds were crazy ended up taking may. I am satisfied despite the crowds
Old 08-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros i am omw down... anyone know how to identofy prewa? pls share thx~
Old 09-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Went down 2 nights ago, had a looker who could speak chinese. Really pretty, nice assets, wore a 2 piece bikini.

Service however was a letdown. No BBBJ, FJ was rushed, and asked for tips even before the actual deed. Can't remember he name, but she speaks fluent chinese.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I am new to Rowell Road. How many % of the gals there are post-op?
Old 10-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Had Prewa (pronounced like "prear wa") recently in H79. I stood at the gate for a while. It is now so overcrowded with LBs that I can't have a really thorough look at their faces and bodies as they block each other while trying to sell themselves. Prewa stood out because of her smiling sweet face but the other LB in front of her has a slutty face which I like too. Then I decided to pass the gate to have a good look at both of them closer. Prewa won in terms of body and looks so I picked her.

Prewa is absolutely like a sweet innocent girl. She is rather slow and relaxed. Voice is sweet too. She is slim with zero fats and paired with enhanced tits that look and feel naturally soft. Her body is soft like a girl's and skin is smooth; when you hold her arms or legs, you will realize. No tattoos. Quite perfect especially the front upper torso. She is lightly tanned but more on the fair side. Status is pre-op with erectable and slightly below average size cock. Can ejaculate. Her cock and cum is quite tasty and sweet, drove me nuts.

The session started off with both of us stripping naked then cuddling each other tightly. So much french kissing and admiring each other. Her face is very pretty and I did not have enough of looking and touching her face even after the session. She is more on the submissive side and loves to serve so she knelt and gave me a long BBBJ while I stood and pat her. She loves sucking cocks, those slurps and licking of the shaft are just wonderful. Then it was my turn. I kiss all over her body, can't have enough of her soft perky breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs. NICE. Meanwhile she was moaning softly with eyes closed. I moved on to sucking her cock while my fingers caress her balls. She enjoyed every moment and gave light pelvic thrusts to get her cock deeper into my mouth. What a gentle girl. Amazingly, her cock is quite tasty and sweet. Was delighted to taste such a candy. After some time, she began jerking off and finally squirt those sweet honey on my tongue though some landed on my cheek. Savored a while before swallowing. HEAVEN

The session continues with another round of BBBJ from her. She loves it! She initiated cow girl position on me and then I finally ended with doggy style. We clean ourselves before continuing with tight embrace and chat.

RTF? Yes! She is only here for two weeks.
1 is to post her photo here
2 is ask her wear big name card on her neck
this way bros can support her
Old 11-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down to H79 on Aug 8 and picked a girl with specs. Turned to be a post op!!😱

Anyway did not want to spoil her mood and did the deed in her man made pussy .....

Went down again on Aug 10. Was lucky to get a pre-op. Name was Choy or some version of that. She got hard and wanted to fuck my a.... Declined but gave her a en fucked her a.... And she came. Overall was satisfied customer.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleetora2 View Post
Braved the Sunday crowds but couldn't find spec chick. There was a lot to look at but the crowds were crazy ended up taking may. I am satisfied despite the crowds
had May too last Friday, said must add $ for her to cum, she said put $ by cushion, if din cum she wouldnt take money. well end up i did a gr8 job of bbbj on her and she came in my mouth, and said she luv it so much, but kept the money and din tip me
nowadays pay $30 but want the lb to come must add $$$
u guys paying the same or just me?
few months back always pay $30 got the gurl to fuck me, cum in my mouth, bbbj me till i cum in her mouth. now no more all asking xtra for fuck n cum
Old 11-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential

Good u pay tips if can afford LO .. Don't make it a habit as they will stunt .. Money is a good master and a bad one too .. I think just pay the norm
Old 11-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof View Post
had May too last Friday, said must add $ for her to cum, she said put $ by cushion, if din cum she wouldnt take money. well end up i did a gr8 job of bbbj on her and she came in my mouth, and said she luv it so much, but kept the money and din tip me
nowadays pay $30 but want the lb to come must add $$$
u guys paying the same or just me?
few months back always pay $30 got the gurl to fuck me, cum in my mouth, bbbj me till i cum in her mouth. now no more all asking xtra for fuck n cum
Wa knn, now want them to cum need extra money ah. Last time dont need de leh

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Dsom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chase this thread for quite some time... Finally make my virgin down last night...

Reach there around 7pm and it was filled with LB...

One very tall LB was at the gate asking lookers to take her....

Not wanting to waste time, call for her and she open the gate and lead me up.

It was a very good experience.....

French like my Mistress and cat ball me....

Did a bbbj for me and I did for her too.

She was very horny and TOP me....

She cum and carry on a bbbj for me till I come.

Went home a very happy man with $30 + tips very well spend.

It was her last night... If not confirm rtf...

Did not catch her name... Very tall lb, wearing black bra.... With tattoo on her back....

On the way out, another lb wearing white bra, very tall and fair...very pretty too.... If got chance will try her next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1