The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

with all the good lobang posted must die die have a go when in Osaka..
Old 04-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. My final FR probably.

So I tried delivery health again with the same girl Yukarin but this time 90 min. I think the person answering the Line app was different person. Different shift probably. Lots of cock ups. First got the hotel wrong. Then asked me to wait half an hour for the girl. Then I had to bring the girl from the car to the hotel on a busy Shinsaibashi street knn. Then I was initially quoted 29700. But the girl later told me it’s a mistake it’s 30800. The guys just wouldn’t budge from the amount and I was wasting time arguing

To top it off my bloody hotel called me and asked if I was checking out. Bloody hell. My booking is till tomorrow.... what a timing

During the session I asked for sex. As the bro said she agreed for 20000 yen. But looking at her, with her forlorn expression, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I was also a bit worried that the dudes would later come after me saying sex wasn’t allowed and they would demand “compensation”. Both these factors affected me and I decided to call the sex off.

In the end it was just a blow but although I came it somehow wasn’t satisfying tbh.

Would I come osaka again to bonk ? Initially just after Yanneko I would probably say yes. But after all these repeated shenanigans happening I don’t see myself coming again just for this.

The letdowns far outweigh the shioks.

Ps. If I really want a last bonk tonight probably will go a tobita girl. At least it’s waaaay straightforward no stress

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t know why the bro who posted asking me to try looking for Apollo Building decided to delete his post ?

Anyway i believe that place he recommended isn’t suitable for someone who can’t speak a word of Japanese

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 04-11-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

I took a walk down Matsushima Shinchi. The place where I had my first Osaka bonk. The streets are practically deserted compared to Tobita.

The place has much the same system as Tobita with the girls sitting at the doorway. Here in some cases as many as 3 girls are sitting in front awaiting customers. The quality of the girls is only slightly lower than Tobita. Much like AV girls of a slightly higher age, maybe mid 20s to 30 or so.

What’s more. With the lack of business here I dare say it may just be a better choice for bros. The girls are likely to be less tired or jaded and may just provide better service. And yes, unlike Tobita. There is a shower room provided. Which probably means the girls are cleaned up between customers.

It might be a good alternative to consider actually. Less ex too

Old 04-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uspirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I took a walk down Matsushima Shinchi. The place where I had my first Osaka bonk. The streets are practically deserted compared to Tobita.

The place has much the same system as Tobita with the girls sitting at the doorway. Here in some cases as many as 3 girls are sitting in front awaiting customers. The quality of the girls is only slightly lower than Tobita. Much like AV girls of a slightly higher age, maybe mid 20s to 30 or so.

What’s more. With the lack of business here I dare say it may just be a better choice for bros. The girls are likely to be less tired or jaded and may just provide better service. And yes, unlike Tobita. There is a shower room provided. Which probably means the girls are cleaned up between customers.

It might be a good alternative to consider actually. Less ex too
Yeah I’m just come back from matsushima sinchi.. very easy to find~ and 30mins $16000yen, $11000 only for Japanese 15mins.. I was like hmm,
Very deserted and a lot of gilrssss! Really AV fantasy almost all done. Overall if u have try a jap girl can come to try~ service I would say 60-70 as I’m the type more to GFE ppl.. so try once enough ~
Any bros in Osaka now I’m here 5 days haha =) lets Chiang to tobita tmr to take a closer looks~
Old 04-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uspirot View Post
Yeah I’m just come back from matsushima sinchi.. very easy to find~ and 30mins $16000yen, $11000 only for Japanese 15mins.. I was like hmm,
Very deserted and a lot of gilrssss! Really AV fantasy almost all done. Overall if u have try a jap girl can come to try~ service I would say 60-70 as I’m the type more to GFE ppl.. so try once enough ~
Any bros in Osaka now I’m here 5 days haha =) lets Chiang to tobita tmr to take a closer looks~
Haha for all you know we could have crossed paths this evening since it was so quiet there.

Lol. If you think Matsushima has “a lot of girlssss!” Wait till you see Tobiita. Your eyes will pop out and you think you are in Jap AV heaven

Old 04-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha for all you know we could have crossed paths this evening since it was so quiet there.

Lol. If you think Matsushima has “a lot of girlssss!” Wait till you see Tobiita. Your eyes will pop out and you think you are in Jap AV heaven
Hahah mayb I’m just saw you in the Kujo station just now, was that you? Hahaha
Confirm the face same like me , gaijin!
Old 04-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Haha. Anyway I just went for a quick walk for memory’s sake. Didn’t do any bonking at Matsu, not after the events of the past few days.

I’m returning home tomo on the night flight. Just wondering if I should end my Osaka adventures the way I started. With a bonk at Matsushita. That way it’ll come full circle.

I’m unlikely to return to Osaka again in the forseeable future. It’ll be very suspicious to keep coming when I’ve run out of touristy stuff to do here. And when I finally do come back in the future I’ll probably have quit bonking by then.

Old 05-11-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha. Anyway I just went for a quick walk for memory’s sake. Didn’t do any bonking at Matsu, not after the events of the past few days.

I’m returning home tomo on the night flight. Just wondering if I should end my Osaka adventures the way I started. With a bonk at Matsushita. That way it’ll come full circle.

I’m unlikely to return to Osaka again in the forseeable future. It’ll be very suspicious to keep coming when I’ve run out of touristy stuff to do here. And when I finally do come back in the future I’ll probably have quit bonking by then.
Thanks for sharing a very detailed report, might take a train down to Osaka for a nice and fun trip
Old 05-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
azzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah you guys really made me feel like i wasted my trip there last week. Only had one delivery health on my last night. My hotel is in the vicinity of Club Amour. However since it closes at 12am i never had the time to go there. And also agree with the bros.. tobita sinchi is heaven. Didnt have time and went there to look around for 30min. I swear i can walk there the whole day!
Old 05-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

You should say Hi to me just now. We wearing same shirt too haha;
Tomorrow let’s do 1 round together before you go back. Message me =)
Old 05-11-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from 5 night stay in Osaka. Visited Tobita once and Matsushima 3x. Obviously Tobita has a larger pool of talent but I don’t think the quality is significantly better to justify the higher price. I also didn’t like that there were no showers and no kissing in Tobita.

YMMV but there was no chemistry with the girl I choose in Tobita. It probably didn’t help that I spoke little to none Japanese. She was pretty but was only going through the motions.

The next night I went to Matsushima. There was kissing and cuddling. She at least acted like she enjoyed it and actually tried to please me.

I returned to Matsushima the following night. It took a bit longer but I finally picked a cute GND. She was adorable in her costume. She was very playful and initiated much of the kissing and physical contact. I enjoyed the session so much that I actually returned and requested her on my last night in Osaka. She didn’t disappoint. She was very thankful that I returned and booked 60 minutes. Best GFE experience I’ve had thus far ever in this hobby. So sad I won’t see her again.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should say Hi to me just now. We wearing same shirt too haha;
Tomorrow let’s do 1 round together before you go back. Message me =)
Shit. Just saw your post. Haha. Did we really meet each other previously? I thought we were joking. If I’d seen earlier I’d have messaged you. Do you have Line or Telegram ?

Old 05-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shit. Just saw your post. Haha. Did we really meet each other previously? I thought we were joking. If I’d seen earlier I’d have messaged you. Do you have Line or Telegram ?
Not sure is it u. Ha thought you went back sg?
Old 05-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure is it u. Ha thought you went back sg?
At airport now. I envy you still Cheonging. Take my advice. Better in. Matsushita

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1