The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
matthiaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
An update from peeping/zaogeng thread.

Was waiting outside of my classroom for tutorial to start. Overheard my friend argueing over the phone. After her conversation ended we started talking. She had an argument with her mum and didn't want to go home that night. That was my chance, i thought to myself.

"You can stay at my hall tonight if you want," i offered.

"Huh...you sure got space? Your roomate don't mind?" she asked.

"My roomie goes home over the weekend," i said.

"I don't want la. The halls quite empty over the weekend leh. Quite scary to stay alone," she said.

"I need to finish some assignments anyway so you can stay over with me," i said.

"Oh okay lor. Thanks." she said.

I called my gf afterwards to cancel our meetup as i had to complete my "assignment". Then i went back to my hall to do some clean up. In the evening, my friend came with her bag of clothes for the stayover. By that time the halls quite empty cuz most students go home for the weekend. My entire floor all empty. She came put her bags down and went to shower while i waited in my hall. Afterwards she came in wearing a loose tank top and fbt shorts. Her boobs were really big and exposed in her top as if she trying to seduce me but i tahan. We sat on the bed and talked while watching some chic flicks.

Our conversation slowly escalated to naughty stuff and we started teasing each other. Then i tested water by tickling her which she did not mind. I carressed her thigh up to her body until just before her boobs and stared at them.

"You stare so much already not enough uh?" she said.

I smiled at her and kissed those boobs.

"Eh i got say can or not?" she asked.

"This is your rent for the night," i jokingly told her. "You okay with this?

"Ok with what? Sex uh?" she asked.

I noded.

"Ok lor. For tonight only," she gave the green light.

I removed her top and bra finally seeing her melons. Probably big c. She reached down my pants playing with my bro.

"Wah so hard already? How long he's been waiting haha," she laughed.

I removed my top and pants and helped her remove her fbt. She grabbed my dick and inserted it in her slowly. I began thrusting her. Slowly i increased my tempo while frenching. We started with missionary, doggy, cowgirl before finishing in missionary again. Just as i was about to climax, she whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry this will stay a secret. Your girlfriend won't know anything"

After i heard that i was super turned on and climaxed, shooting hard and deep in her. I collapsed and rested on her boobs.

"Your girlfriend ok you do this kind of thing uh?" she asked.

"Of course not uh. Please don't tell her. How you know about my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course i know la. I see u outside before," she said.

"And you ok with this?" I asked.

"Aiyah i quite liberal la. Sex and emotions not the same to me. Sex and love not the same" she said.

We soon fell asleep after that. The next morning was a Saturday. We did one more round in the morning when we woke up. I gave her the morning after pill before she left. A great weekend indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunthammer View Post
Back when I was working in the airline industry, had one unusual encounter. As some of you know, working as a crew, at times you get rostered with someone and never see them after that flight for years.

Had one flight where I was working with this senior stewardess, who for some reason was super fucked up to me. For no apparent reason, she made the first flight up a nightmare. Anyways, when we landed
overseas, all the crew gathered for drinks, and so did this bitch.

Long story short, she was quite unlike the person on board. Flirty, and dressed quite sluttily. For some reason, she was quite chatty. After a few drinks, we somehow ended up in my room and fucked.

I remember that it was sort of revenge fucking for me for the shit the bitch put me through. I pounded her pussy hard (she got really wet easily) while she screamed like a banshee. Fucked for a few rounds and came all over her face and stuffed her mouth with my cock with cum still dribbling out of it. She sucked me hard and dry.

The flight back, we were not working in the same part of the plane. Never saw her again. Until today, this was my most unexpected sex session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiBui67 View Post
Aaaa

6. ex gf's mother(W) , W gave birth to my ex when she was 15yrs old & W was 2yrs older than me. Both of them are malaysians with W is PR & my ex singaporean as W ex husband is a singaporean. My ex worked in sg, W used to worked in JB ard jalan serampang as ML (clean type). Sometimes i will go jb for petrol & massage so i went to a massage shop which i never went before. I order for a 90mins oil message package & was surprise is W to serve me. I dun know she worked there. So i went to have a quick shower ,change to their shorts. Proceed to 3rd storey into a room with 2 beds & curtains. Beside have a person doing massage so there nothing much to talk as there are ppl. After abt 10mins the person beside finished so left me & W in the room. We talked many things while she was massaging me. Abt 60mins into the massage she asked me to turn over as she wan to massage me legs. When she massage to my thighs my dick automatically stand up... She noticed it & smile say i very sensitive. So i grab her hand & pull down my shorts. I ask her to jerk for me which she rejected... I told her i very 辛苦 as i very long no do liao. I told her i will give her tips. Took abt 10mins b4 she agree so i asked her to extend another 90 mins. She went down to counter & extend the timing. When she came up & kneel beside me. I have already strip off my shorts. This time i abit shy as i haven shave my hair around my dick. So she pour some baby oil on my dick & jerk. I try my best not to shoot... Took abt 15mins i say i cannot shoot out can touch her breast anot. She nodded so i touch her breast under her t shirts... I unhook her bra which she quite shock saying if ppl see she will get into trouble. I sucked her breast & being to go under her pants which she resist at first... She is wearing g string & i strip off her pants showing blue g string with hairy pussy... I move away from the mattress & make her lay down i position myself & enter her which she resist alot saying its wrong... Every pump i make to her she slowly let go as she dig her nails into my back... I lick her pussy she was trying not to moan & i enter her again. As my body is oily so i rub my dick at ur pussy entrance which make her shiver & wet. I shot inside her but she told me she haven cum... So she lick my balls & my ass which i never have this feel before... The feeling so shiok. Just then a lady came over to the next mattress to clean we are nearly exposed... So i grabbed her & enter her from behind & stand near the curtain beside the next mattress... She bit her hand to stop moaning & within mins she came & i shot my 2nd load inside her... We continued this relationship till today. (I broke with my ex is due to some other reason.) till today she still dont know im seeing her mother. There even 1 time when she came to sg when im still with my ex. We went to clubbing at v5 after that we went back to her hotel at balestier road. My ex was so drunk that i made love to W beside her in the hotel with W moaning so loud. She still zzz like pig... Lol...

Dear bro & sis pls up my point abit. Thank u.
Gd stuff i got a gd hard on
Old 01-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
matthiaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Goo View Post
Know this China girl for 6 years, but we always just remain friends. Both of us were married and I never ever thought of having any fling with her, though she has a nice pair of legs and firm perky butt.

Last year, our marriage fell apart around the same time. Still nothing happened between us even though we went out for drinks a few times with some common friends. Until one night....

Again with the same group of friends chilling out at Holland Village. She was aiming for an angmo but that angmo was interested in another SYT. Still we didn't start anything.

Only when she asked me to accompany her to buy ciggy from 7-11. So I went with her, leaving our friends there. While walking,

She: If you are single, I would have eat your already
Me: (Hold her hand) Let's just enjoy tonight
She: Later, you go back with me.

Fast forward:

Our sexual tension is too high to do too much foreplay. Stripped, kiss a bit, suck a bit, and enter her raw.

She keeps screaming: 干死我了。干的我很爽。

While I still inside her, she suddenly confessed,
"I wanted you to fuck me 6 years ago when we were alone that time."
"But I was scared"

When I was about to shoot my little soldiers, she said "射里面“. That is sweet note to my ears. Unload everything.

That night we did it three times. And then 2 days later, went to her place again to give her a farewell fuck before she went back China.

Well done bro. Ups for u
Old 01-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 16
masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!

Recently just upped a colleague. I never notice her that much until recently while on a company trip.

Last edited by masam; 01-08-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Samurice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post
1) Sex with KTV girl - in toilet BS Geylang
2) Sex with Client - Unlimited fingering and HJs & autoroaming
3) Sex with Maid - may be impregnanted by me but do not want child support
4) Sex with Masseuse in taman sentosa - wife outside clueless
5) Sex with Siam Bu from icon 2.
6) 3p Sex with 2 Girls . Take turns change rubber.
7) Sex with 1 Girl & 1 Guy at girl house - raw
8) Sex with Wechat
9) Sex with Tagged
10) Sex with SKOUT
11) Sex with Army friend from Ayer rajah camp turned Changi Sister
12) Sex with Malay milf
13) Sex with Indian girl from rubber to raw
14) Cyber Sex with ex maid i hired . flash boobs to me on facetime. open to fuck for free to fill her loneliness as hubby in UAE.
15) sex with Vietnamese massuese - fuck 3 times at founders bkt hotel. Raw. Best cowgirl i seen.
16) sex on top of mount faber - fuck until passerby of 5 teens walk past still fucking the Sze Chuan Chengdu mei. She got white card and wants me to show her around SG in exchange for free fucks daily.
17) sex in carparks almost got caught at Cisco Centre
18) balcony sex swissotel with china ktv girl
19) sex with factory worker from China
20) sex with SG tattoo lian who need $$
21) sex with SG policeman wife from vietnam
Quite a long list bro! Nice share
Old 01-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
devilboy11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend’s Wife few years ago. Was out drinking 1 night when I saw her at a club in st James power station. Bump into her and her colleagues and her table was just beside mine. We Drank a lot n got quite high,she wanted to go to the toilet and I accompany her.
Was very packed and we needed to squeeze through the crowd, I held her hand and she didn’t reject. I was very drunk and I think it got over my conscience, after she came out I told her I was leaving to another club and if she is interested to follow me. To my surprise she agreed.
I held her hands and we walk out to board a cab. Inside the cab I muster my courage to kiss her on her cheek and she didn’t reject. The next moment we were frenching.
I ask her whether she wana go my house to carry on drinking as the other club is full house and my friends there are still waiting for table,she just nodded her head shyly and we went back to my place.
Upon reaching my place we fuck like there is no tomorow.. the rest is history
Old 01-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy11 View Post
My friend’s Wife few years ago. Was out drinking 1 night when I saw her at a club in st James power station. Bump into her and her colleagues and her table was just beside mine. We Drank a lot n got quite high,she wanted to go to the toilet and I accompany her.
Was very packed and we needed to squeeze through the crowd, I held her hand and she didn’t reject. I was very drunk and I think it got over my conscience, after she came out I told her I was leaving to another club and if she is interested to follow me. To my surprise she agreed.
I held her hands and we walk out to board a cab. Inside the cab I muster my courage to kiss her on her cheek and she didn’t reject. The next moment we were frenching.
I ask her whether she wana go my house to carry on drinking as the other club is full house and my friends there are still waiting for table,she just nodded her head shyly and we went back to my place.
Ur friend's wife become your FB since?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alangoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masam View Post
Recently just upped a colleague. I never notice her that much until recently while on a company trip.

can share how u up her?
Old 02-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

looks very busty ....
Old 02-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
InControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy11 View Post
Nice share bro. Is it just ONS or still continue?
Old 02-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
devilboy11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
Nice share bro. Is it just ONS or still continue?
That’s the only time,after that she is always keeping a distance from me.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post
1) Sex with KTV girl - in toilet BS Geylang
2) Sex with Client - Unlimited fingering and HJs & autoroaming
3) Sex with Maid - may be impregnanted by me but do not want child support
4) Sex with Masseuse in taman sentosa - wife outside clueless
5) Sex with Siam Bu from icon 2.
6) 3p Sex with 2 Girls . Take turns change rubber.
7) Sex with 1 Girl & 1 Guy at girl house - raw
8) Sex with Wechat
9) Sex with Tagged
10) Sex with SKOUT
11) Sex with Army friend from Ayer rajah camp turned Changi Sister
12) Sex with Malay milf
13) Sex with Indian girl from rubber to raw
14) Cyber Sex with ex maid i hired . flash boobs to me on facetime. open to fuck for free to fill her loneliness as hubby in UAE.
15) sex with Vietnamese massuese - fuck 3 times at founders bkt hotel. Raw. Best cowgirl i seen.
16) sex on top of mount faber - fuck until passerby of 5 teens walk past still fucking the Sze Chuan Chengdu mei. She got white card and wants me to show her around SG in exchange for free fucks daily.
17) sex in carparks almost got caught at Cisco Centre
18) balcony sex swissotel with china ktv girl
19) sex with factory worker from China
20) sex with SG tattoo lian who need $$
21) sex with SG policeman wife from vietnam
Bro u damn power lah!
Old 03-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
looks very busty ....
Must be full with milk, need to suck them.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

I posted this in another thread:

My ex-colleague's referred his sister (insurance agent) to sell me travel insurance 3 years ago when i was relocating to HK for work assignment.

Based on colleague's looks, didn't expect chiobu insurance agent, and after meeting a 2nd time for drinks, we fucked. The chemistry was great and i loved how perfect the size and texture of her neh neh were in my mouth

She moved overseas for work and i lost touch, but not before she sent me a nice little selfie gift

Old 04-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

My ex-colleague's referred his sister (insurance agent) to sell me travel insurance 3 years ago when i was relocating to HK for work assignment.

Based on colleague's looks, didn't expect chiobu insurance agent, and after meeting a 2nd time for drinks, we fucked. The chemistry was great and i loved how perfect the size and texture of her neh neh were in my mouth

She moved overseas for work and i lost touch, but not before she sent me a nice little selfie gift

Such a Lucky guy
Old 04-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

Always about chemistry, the moment. Congrats bro on upping her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1