The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 06-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 11
unrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone
other than bts/mrt, i take grab car or grab taxi most of the time. for short distances, grabbike is the best. been safe for me so far, fingers crossed.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 0
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Knuckleduster use other user ah cause u are ban. U go japan mean u rich ah, I go many time japan so I richer than u. U are stupid go Japan is rich. That show u are a boy with no Brian hahahahaha, want me to buy u a ticket anot. I think I buy ticket for u, u also no money to spend there, cause u are poor earn so little like $2600, poor thing can go jb only. Hahahahaha
mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser
Old 07-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser
If you want to do battle with him please go to the thread that I created for the two of you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3349 / Power: 12
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
so kunclkeduster so you mean u never been to japan? or never take plane before? you are so poor leh, I buy a ticket for you go batam. hahahahaha

so go japan is rich ah, that show you are so stupid, never been to other country except JB. hahahahaha $30 gangster dog
Old 07-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 5
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you want to do battle with him please go to the thread that I created for the two of you.
Haha from adult section to here.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3349 / Power: 12
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Haha from adult section to here.
Brother sorry for my $30 gangster dog creating this, please bear with me, go home I will teach this dog a lesson
Old 09-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

unrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to behold

dear season bosses im heading to bkk alone and i screened a few massage and lost. narrow down to see 101premier, addict, ez, mitu and doki doki. which do you all recommend? i am not fussy and just plan for good massage n bbbj

Last edited by unrealx262; 09-09-2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 13
osamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to all
Quote:
dear season bosses im heading to bkk alone and i screened a few massage and lost. narrow down to see 101premier, addict, ez, mitu and doki doki. which do you all recommend? i am not fussy and just plan for good massage n bbbj
Mitu gets you 2 shots with AR service and nuru massage. But abit on the pricey side. Have not tried the rest yet
Old 10-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 7
1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Mitu gets you 2 shots with AR service and nuru massage. But abit on the pricey side. Have not tried the rest yet
Mitu the svc i think quite guaranteed to be top notch. Dont know if they still serve ice cream after you finish 😂😂

But the girls in terms of looks and quality can vary alot. I've hardly encountered 8/10 and above looking types of girls there.

Alot look like gnd or plain jane walking on the street.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Mitu the svc i think quite guaranteed to be top notch. Dont know if they still serve ice cream after you finish 😂😂

But the girls in terms of looks and quality can vary alot. I've hardly encountered 8/10 and above looking types of girls there.

But I think they have only certain girls on shift for particular timing. My schedule is fluid.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But I think they have only certain girls on shift for particular timing. My schedule is fluid.
Yup must check the site but looks like they nv update for awhile liao.

If you stay nearby can visit I guess, the jap guy has 2 big iPads inside let you choose who's available.

But I won't be too hard up to be honest, no nice one just walk around that area.

Finding fuck shop in thailand is like finding 7-11.

In fact some kapoo shops also offer nuru but no AR. Some if pay more can even do FJ.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi fellow bros. Will be visiting BKK in 2 weeks time. Haven't been there for quite a while.

Any recommendations for clubs without much freelancers? How's demo if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!
HI Bros here , any one in BKK next week ? I’ll be going to Pimp Gentlemen Club on the next Mon 16 Sept. Any Bros keen to join ? Entry fee & whiskey will be free paying under my membership account which expiry in Oct. Can wechat me Vin-123456
Old 11-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 13
osamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

Yup..their service corresponse with the number of stars too. I was offered 3 shots by one of the 6 stars and her skills were good. 4 stars is normal standard service.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Yup..their service corresponse with the number of stars too. I was offered 3 shots by one of the 6 stars and her skills were good. 4 stars is normal standard service.
I think its a service rating more than looks rating yeah?

Normally mitu girls not my cai leh.. Good thing in Thailand u walk around browse the girls the shop boss won't kp u like singapore Geylang okt 😂😂

Osamalee also chiong bkk laojiao liao see u everywhere in thai related threads bro 😂😂
Advert Space Available