The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Come on he think he angel also meh! His wife last night already told him she don't want be with him already! He say anything what up to her and he want play pity! His wife also say he don't care about her only care about himself! U think his stupid thing he will tell u meh damn ass
You are disillusioned. You are not wanted in the picture. Why can’t you just leave them alone? Damn pathetic. 死缠烂打. 不要脸 。he care about her as much as she cares about him. But you won’t leave them alone. You don’t believe you leave them alone lah. Knn dumb shit. Think you Casanova. Nothing but a rapist.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Worst asshole in SG

You know him very well? You know her for how long talk like you grew up with them. What a idiot.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
U think he is a hero? I m sure most of u guys here are husband will u tell your wife u want to have two girls at the same time? If he treat his wife well u think I can get her wife? When he had girl he can don't go back for 6 months plus wo! Now the girl go back China then everyday go home? Corne on là
girl go back cos got 40k already mah. of cos he go home lah. got wife to take care. but didnt realise got worm in his house. worm named ynd1985. anal worm. u also go home lah. always go ppl house. how to sleep and make love?
Old 11-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Kian Chuan told me to tell u he having sex tonight dont come and bother ppl. ok . stay on sbf and kpkb more. just dont go to his house.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When i first read the story, i had an alternative thinking that maybe the wife was writing and posting her story cuz she feel angry about her husband bad.

But since now the version keep evolving. Actually very simple thing leh why become so complicated?
second season need to up the ante, else viewers will get bored.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-09-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Those who study at NYp becareful of this ugly bastard heard he brought over the coffeshop at your school he will come now and then that son of a bitch is a dirty bastard becareful don't get aids at young age because of this bastard! He is driving a fucking Nissan van GBJ421S if u walk past him u will notice his body had a dead person smell too!
What has he done to you?
Old 11-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did you know? Curry rice was once popular back in the 80s 90s. Till today its still a mystery.
still popular amongst taxi drivers leh. every time I'm in a ride passing by jalan besar, they will intro the scissors cut curry rice.

I like curry rice. but I love japanese curry more.

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

No picture no video no talk... waste time lol...
Old 11-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

That famous curry rice case in the 80s was cooked in Indian style. They chop the body parts into many pieces then cook in big pots. The wife reported the husband went genting n MIA.

wle.. that reference is straight out of left field, didn't read it right then.
but indian cook indian curry is correct lah.

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you are so right!

If TS truly love her; just bring her home or rent a place and take care of her well being. Staying in people's marital apartment is lousy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just wanted to ask:

Are you single? Do you have a place of your own?

If the answers are Yes to all, then propose to marry her. Even if the separation papers take time, she can move in to your place and no longer stay with that fellow.
Old 11-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
You are disillusioned. You are not wanted in the picture. Why can’t you just leave them alone? Damn pathetic. 死缠烂打. 不要脸 。he care about her as much as she cares about him. But you won’t leave them alone. You don’t believe you leave them alone lah. Knn dumb shit. Think you Casanova. Nothing but a rapist.
Haha his wife care about her is it! What u know about them then? Her wife always say always so late go back home once home video call his China girl oh who is the 不要脸 bastard
Old 11-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha his wife care about her is it! What u know about them then? Her wife always say always so late go back home once home video call his China girl oh who is the 不要脸 bastard
Your brudder very mặn mà cần tell his wife he want both girls now the wife don't want be with him then act pity in front of u all wo!
Old 11-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Aprohdites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS Honestly, i don't think anyone in this forum is siding with him or you.... I don't really comment much but this time after reading the whole thread i honestly think you should just let Both of them settle their own issues and you sort out your own issues with the wife.

Do you know that with all this records here in this thread, he is able to sue you for defamation?

My piece of advise, Don't find problem when problem Don't find you.. Their affairs has nothing to do with you, how much do you know both of them?

Please learn to grow up and behave like a man. I assume you to be in your Mid-30s or maybe even older, so please think before you start typing again.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

agree. lol i have my fun already. didnt know this was dated back 2018. haha. dont say ppl act pity lah.. you also come here act pitiful. like you and her are like some star crossed lover. knn.. come and waste our time. then call the bros here stupid.. tsk tsk. you read through all your posts. and see how pathetic you really ah. this is a sex forum. she need money, got some looks. can offer here. but the bros will decide if the price is worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1