The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2009, 11:41 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
peter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

hi bro, can share her ctc pls.....tks!!!
Old 21-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
accord_max68 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

bro can pass me her contact
Old 21-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 16
speedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to behold

hey bro, your mail box is full, can i have the contact? thanks in advance... PM me. cheers
Old 02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
langkeyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could i hav yu yu ctc...bro, you mail box is full..
Old 02-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
junrio2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can have her contact , thks
Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kk29siao is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can share her contact? thank
Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jiangnanyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks nice.. abit baby fat
but m type
bro TS, could you share her ctc?
thx v much
Old 10-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

jp_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a 2hr session with Xiao Yu (little rain) today, so I might as well give my 2 cents worth of her service.

Our appointment was for 4pm. She got to the hotel 15mins early and booked a room while waiting for me. When I got there, she promptly led me up to the room. Since the deal was $100/2/2, I had a choice of either bbbj or FJ first, then HJ last (massage in-between). I chose bbbj.

BBBJ: She gave me a very nice bath; soaping me, cleaning my member thoroughly and even giving me a preview of her sucking prowess. After that, I got onto the bed and she gave me a slow cat bath, with hot water, from either feet up to the abdomen. I got a tingling sensation from that She then proceeded to vigorously lick/suck both my nipples and then shoved her boobs in my face for some booby play time Next, she worked her mouth around my groin area and balls sack playfully before giving a great bbbj with hot water. Her strong sucking, playful tongue and deep throating had me coming within 2 minutes. I don't know if she does CIM, but that's what happened. I gave the alert twice and she just kept going at it, until my essence was all cleanly collected.

Massage: The oil massage that followed was powerful and good. It didn't feel repetitive as she frequently changed her techniques as she worked through my body from neck to toe. She is definitely skilled in this area.

Juagen/ HJ: Finally, we've reached the last two events of the session. For the Juagen, she was literally picking at my veins with her fingers. I guess I am not a fan of juagen cause i felt that it was slightly painful rather than pleasurable. It's up to you to judge on this one. Lastly, she started the HJ. She will start of by slowly massaging your sacs and pelvic joints and then move on to your member with her range of hand techniques. If you have trouble coming a second time, she will help you along by suckling your nipples. So I would say that her service is very good and she is dedicated. When everything is done, she will again bathe you.

Xiao Yu (PRC)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Average; has make-up on)
Age: 28 (This was posted on most posts and looks about right)
Body: 6.5/10 - 1.62m, 50kg (posted previous. Plump but not fat)
Skin: 6.5/10 - Average.
Boobs: 7/10 - C with big, protruding nips (posted previously. Big enough to cup and squeeze with joy)
Massage: 8/10 - Good. Strong.
Frenching/ painting/ fingering: Didn't ask (no; according to previous post)
BBBJ: 9/10 - mini-vacuum. Not boring.
CIM: Yes (I guess so, since she did it without being asked)
FJ: Didn't try
GFE: 5/10 (Friendly and chatty, but not my type)
Service: 8/10 (Nice and polite )
Damage: $100/2/2 + $20 for room
RTF: No (But I didn't regret trying her)
Old 23-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

pl provide yu yu contact
Old 25-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
garyy9619 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro
pls send me her contact
thank thank
Old 25-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Gun_In_Roses Gun_In_Roses Gun_In_Roses

Hi Bro, can pm me the ctc, would like to try the 3 in 1 service. Will post FR after action. Thanks a lot.
Old 27-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wicked Willy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all the good FRs and seeing her pics and her voluptuous body in the pic I finally booked her for a session. First time bonking a PRC actually, along with a FL. Arriving at the hotel alas she's not as pretty as it seems from the pic. It's very obvious she's in her late 30s hitting 40 already from the wrinkles on her forehead and shrivelling skin. 28 year old girls generally have much more supple skin, if you know what I mean. Her skin on her chin was a little bit saggy already, which is obvious when she turned her head to the side during FJ.

After stripping, she didn't hesitate to display her displeasure by muttering, "又是一个刮毛的". Yes I like to shave my pubes, as do all my gfs. But she said my stubbles will prick her sensitive skin and fingers during massage. WTF.

After I agreed to a 1 hour session, she proceeded to do the SOP. Boil water, shower, bbbj in shower, then back on bed. Immediately applied oil and JG and massage my groin and shaft. For a really long time. Then did the usual warm water in mouth BBBJ. All the while I was wondering when my back was gonna get some hard massage people have been talking about.

After that she started to BBBJ me continuously and vigorously. It didn't even occur to me she was trying to make me CIM. How tricky! No warning given at all. Luckily I very rarely come with a BJ, so I asked her if she's trying to make me come by BJ. She smiled and asked how else. Sneaky bitch. I told her I cannot come by BJ and she suggested FJ and immediately capped my shaft and laid down. I had to do the job myself...

And so I did. Humped away, taking my damned time, fast and slow. The whole time she was grimacing and making (not enjoyable) moans but moans of displeasure. She's obviously giving me reactions to my shaved pubes. Fucking turned off already. So my only enjoyment was pricking her until it got boring and I came while fantasizing about someone else. Then she gave me a lame remark, "做爱太久不好,因为避育套留在身体太久对身体不好". She just took my cap off and didn't even clean me. Then proceeded to give me a FUCKING HARD massage around my already sore calves and ankles ONLY. Didn't even get above my belly! She was massaging with sadistic intent obviously because of my pubes stubbles pricking her earlier, despite my cringing and shouting for her to stop. For the record, I normally value a good massage. It is a pre-requisite for me to agree to a HJ in HCs. Before I knew it she already started packing up. When she was changing up I could see she has NO butt at all, with a wrinkly butt too. After she left the room I checked my watch and realise she took exactly 55 min for everything. What fucking clockwork.

Looks: 5.5/10 (Aunty to me)
Body: 6.5/10 - 1.62m, 50kg (No butt)
Skin: 4.5/10 - Wrinkly and saggy at certain places.
Boobs: 6/10 - C with big, protruding nips (Big but not soft, dunno why)
Massage: 8/10 - Good. Strong. Only if it's applied on my upper fucking body as well
Frenching/ painting/ fingering: Yuck. Can't be bothered.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Gotta give credit for the effort. Sneaky effort.
CIM: Yes (Obviously, since she was trying to make me come so she could skip a FJ)
FJ: Dead Fish, with the lame tickling of your nipples in attempt to make me come faster
GFE: 5/10 (Friendly and chatty, but only if you open up to her first)
Service: 4/10 (Read all of above)
Damage: $60/1/1 + $20 for room + $1 for CD (she actually asked, even showed me the $1 coins she collected as payment for CD)
RTF: No (Hundreds of better girls to spend my $ on)
Old 27-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
garmin is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Can share with me Raine, YuYu contacts?

garmin
Old 28-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

7zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind share ctc? thx..
Old 28-05-2009, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jascardo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, really like what I read...
so would you mind passing me her contact?
Will post FR after the bonk.THanks
=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Hi All,

My Previous Threat have been deleted with no reason, i guess some of the bros who contact me previously have engage her service and should know how good she is. Her name is Ranie, Yu Yu, she have a round firm 36c boobs which is always so delicious to me n what i like about her is her Massge & JuaGen skill as its one of the best i have tried as she know where to put on the pressure n it really kill of those stress i have. She is a very chatty lady n she will provide u with the service out from her heart, 101% good service. U never get bored when u step in to the bath room and to the bed with her as she will get u into the mood Anyway i am just helping her again to post again as i think she is a gem that is hard to come by, her 3 in 1 service which include massage, juagen & FJ is very good and the best of all she provide the room for us, as we can save up those charges.

Here's her BIO DATAS:

Name: Raine, Yu Yu
Look: 6.5/10 (Look will glow on u, MILF Type)
Height: 1.62
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 36C (nice pair of boobs & suckable nipple to feed hungry bros)
Body:7/10 (Little tummy fat, but who care as i don't)
Pussy: Quite tight and can feel those juice if she cum
Painting: Yes (no smell & clean)
Fingering: Depend (If she like u alot:P)
Frenching: Depend (If u have the chemistry)
BBBJ: 8/10 (she really know how to tease & sucktion is good)
Massage: 8/10 (she will ease your tension)
Juagen: 8/10 (one of the best i have tried)
FJ: 7.5 (Many position base on individual stamina & doggie is good)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty n 101% all round service)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room are on her!!!
Don't Do: Anal, Raw, Cim

I am just helping her out and those bro who have previously had a session with her thru me, do help to post a FR for her and share with all the bros here.

Thos bro who wana get her contact do post a reply or pm me, i will try my best to reply asap.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...76/boobs-1.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...Ray76/butt.jpg

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1