The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Will be in pattaya until 12 Mar. Any bros want to chiong together can dm me
Old 07-03-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigand View Post
I will be in Pattaya in April for the first time.
Are there still some naughty BJ bars/Gentlemanclubs, where you can have sex directly at the bar? One of my fetish is, to see, how the prostitutes „work“ and I like it, if other people see me fucking.

If this is not normal anymore, shouldn’t it be possible to form a group and just go in a gentleman bar and ask? Is anyone here interested to join me for an orgy inside a bar?
Still have quite a number. Just few months back I was at one at the Boncot area and the gal openly suck and fuck the angmo by the bar counter. If you not shy,they also not shy. Alot of wooo ahhhh but we just finish up our beer and go behind for a bj that’s all
Old 08-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Still have quite a number. Just few months back I was at one at the Boncot area and the gal openly suck and fuck the angmo by the bar counter. If you not shy,they also not shy. Alot of wooo ahhhh but we just finish up our beer and go behind for a bj that’s all
super interesting
Old 08-03-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Next trip 18-26 March Any bros going during this period?
so you will be the first samster that i might be bumping across in pattaya huh?
of the several trips i have been there i have yet to see a singaporean
Old 09-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Maybe becoz Singkees have a well known reputation as carrotheads and the seasoned travellers always deny they are Singkees but claim to be other nationalities.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Maybe becoz Singkees have a well known reputation as carrotheads and the seasoned travellers always deny they are Singkees but claim to be other nationalities.
i mean on the streets by looking
i nv go ard asking ppl lol
Old 10-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Haha this means you have not been going there enough. I have bump into SG bros few times but definitely not as much as Bangkok! And that's why I prefer Pattaya
Old 10-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Haha this means you have not been going there enough. I have bump into SG bros few times but definitely not as much as Bangkok! And that's why I prefer Pattaya
I went like 5x last year
Old 18-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Im also in patts from 23 to 26. Im game for sharing at Hollywood or Ying Club. Lmk via dm
Old 18-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Pattaya 25-29 Mar. Anyone one there during this period can PM to chiong and party together.
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

When to Soi honey and sio 6 but did not find Ola from sweets and did not find pat from pat health or Jenny but I did manage to find nana as deep throat gems

Carre Blanc Unnamed xmm 25 years old with cute tits blowjob was very good 9/10 Cim 9/10 she suck me for 20 mins, I just relax and she guided my hands to her tits and head, I naturally started pressing her head down and squeezing my cock into her throat making the glock glock sound and soon felt the power of face fucking and Cim into her and she did a good post blowjob handjob until all was out

Purple fair 33 MILF with a butter face and solid set of enhance perky tits, best tits and she was so gentle with her blowjob, the sop at blow row is pants down, wipe and blow, and I was playing with her head and started to squeeze her head down, this is true my favourite past time and in no time I Cim, as I was out i started flirting with all the ladies by telling that they looked so good and I want to gag them, nana played along and i got all their numbers for blowjob express

Purple x2 with nana in her room after office hours lol, wanted to let one more out and she said come over and i said why not, initially reach the place and it was close and in my mind was fuck her face on the road is not an issue, because as I was leaving purple, one dude was blowing a load at the bar and I was like, wow, I want to try too, cause I’m proud of my size and I know girls have pride in their skills so I will challenge and gag them, lol, anyway, ya, she picked me up went to her place and she gave me a very comfortable blowjob

Purple is the best blowjob bar at the moment and the fair MILF Jean or something is rtf material at 800 with nice tits and good body giving good head is a dream
Old Yesterday, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Soi Bongkot 8 Purple gems

First is the fair MILF Jean or something keeper
Second is Dao both 32-32 MILF great tits and great body
Last is nana, not a looker, but commitment can be felt, she is her to suck cock and she does it with a Thai smile and I try to gag that smiley up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1