The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=753220

Location.. Easy access n no barriers

Looks 8.5/10 chio chio type

Body 9/10 right meat at the right place

Boobs 9/10 her boobs is big.. Soft.. Natural with senstive nips

French. 9/10 non stop action once trigger her horny button

Pussy 8.5/10 easily wet type

Bbbj 9/10 good n nice strong suction with cim provided

FJ 9/10 doggy her is the best position for me.. As I can pump her while I grab her boob together.. Worth the dmg for this slutty lady
Old 15-11-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
Had an super session with yim from siam devil
Pretty and fair babe, petite with nice body, slim with nice small cute tits
Friendly girl easy to talk with. Shower me nice and clean, frenching is available,
Foreplay wise is good she does a good bbbj but i was a bit excited and wanted to fuck her. I have fetish for those slim girls with small waist. Like my ex from school last time.

The view from doggy was v good and i didnt last long. Small waist and bum that flairs outwards. Good to grab n her stereo system also good lol

Cuddle with me chit chat make some jokes time flies while you r having fun. Before i know it she already had her lips around my dick and the usual missionary n cowgirl was performed.

Totally Enjoy her nubile body and came inside her she claim to cum too. Hahahaha dunno how true gfe was good. Wish to rtf soon.
Overall good session will recommend to fellow bros strongly.
you must be a giant bro to consider 167cm petite
Old 15-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My FR for Pauline in 12/11 6.30pm

Looks: 7/10 - Baby face

Body: 7/10 - killer curves lower body.

Boobs: 6/10 - hard man made boobies with pointy nips

Frenching 7/10 - speaks not bad French

BBBJ: 8/10 - she loves Deep throat A+.

FJ: 7/10 - Missionary Rd 1 then doggy for round 2. Alittle jav moaning
Old 15-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction Christine.
After trying an underwhelming $1.40 cai 2 nights ago, I went in search for my regular $1.50 dish and spotted a post on this lady, photos looked okay, so booked a late slot.
Door opened, Christine donned a see thru black nightie and smiled warmly, welcoming me, led me to her room and planted a kiss on my cheek. After settling the payment formality, we went for a shower where she washed my asshole clean making me wonder what was this about. Went back to the room and the real action commenced...

Looks: 8/10 Quite similar to her photos. More to OL than syt. Possess a lovely smile.

Body: 8./10 Surprisingly short lol, I thought she might be taller as seen in her photos. No tattoos, skin condition is good, slight tan only, overall petite and light weight.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobs, small B, with 2 easily aroused nipples. Maybe not be for boobs lovers. She kept offering them right to me to suck when she sat on top of me lol.

Pussy: 9/10 I like them shaved and Christine's was. It is also damn tight when I tried to finger it before proceeding to give it a good lick.

BBBJ: 9/10 Worth the damage itself. She sucked like a pro, slurpy and sloppy, deepthroating my cock, licking my balls, kissing them and her fingers were drawing circles on my asshole. Now I know why that wash earlier.

AR: 10/10 The surprise of the session. After molesting and teasing my anus, she gave my balls a lick and in one simultaneous move, lifted up y legs, slid down and gave my asshole a lick followed by a tongue poke and a total ravishing ensued. Why the surprise, I was dead sure that AR is not stated in the services provided by her, I checked that again during our rest time lol. Back to action, she attacked my anus relentlessly then suck my balls, blo my dick, went down again and continued her AR, one finger was stroking my anus, one hand was trying my cock. I almost burst at that point. When she was done, she continued with the blowjob making my cock so damn hard and suddenly slipped on the condom.

FJ: 9/10 She took at most 20 pumps on my cock and I was finished nb! It was that smooth lol. She continued riding and riding till my cock was totally pumped out shooting out every last seed with her in cowgirl position. This is a first, I am normally a missionary man. It was so good, I let repeat the actions once again, BBBJ, AR, cowgirl for the 2nd round and hehehe, I ejaculated again, FAST!!! 40 mins, 2 shots blown.

GFE: 9/10 With 50 minutes left, I was thinking if I should fuck off or stay on, Christine offered to give me a massage which was another surprise, she excelled in this. Finger press, elbow press she can do with some power after she ownself check and found out where i was aching. The massage lasted a long time with baby lotion applied (paiseh, she ended with using all lol). Her english is not bad, TCSS with her and found out she observed and acquired her massage skills from her sister's shop. Also found out the AR is just a impromptu service as she was thinking to do or not to do to please more customers. Damnest of all, she told me if I wanted CIM earlier, I can tell her, she might try. I got lucky and unlucky? lol. I can safely say Christine is no dead fish and didnt waste my time by engaging in nonsense lol. Its all about work which I like!

While she might not be the best looking or possess a super hot body, her services and attitude is right up there with the best. I wouldnt mind another round of bbbj, AR and FJ with her. Shiok leh!

Happy bonking na

Last edited by KOC88; 15-11-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rlethrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Koi from Slutdungeon last night.

https://141sd.com/babe/koi/

She saw an fr from some bro that made comments on her GFE, she was a little bothered by that. Had a chat with her and got her to open up, she became much more personal after that. Basically she is too professional in the sense that she takes her job seriously, so get her to be comfortable with you and should have no problems with gfe.

okt / location: Okt is responsive, no issues there. This current location scores low points for me, pretty open, hiding in visible sight.

Looks: 9/10 - I would consider it one of the best i've seen, considering I prefer natural looks. Her face looks like she hasn't had work done

Body: 8/10 - Slim and tall, outline of abs visible

Boobs: 7/10 - man made, I prefer natural. Looks good on her slim frame though

Frenching 7/10 - She is willing to do a little but not too much. She told me it was due to her braces and some bad experience with unhygienic customers

BBBJ: 8/10 - Goes pretty deep

FJ: 8/10 - Started with cowgirl, followed by missionary for both times. I was too tired to try others

RTF: After chatting with her, likely.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

15/11/19
Stable - Loveaffair88
FL - Nam
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=nam

Location - somewhere near L

Good points to mention
1. She didnt play with her phone at all while i'm there.
2. She very accommodate to my requests
3. Very good obedience gal type but be nice to her

OKT - Very good and fast response, even i always make last min arrangement
Looks - 60% close to photo
age - mid 20
Boobs - 6/10 (A+/B with big nipple)
Body - 6.5/10 (Tan and smooth skin with a small body frame)
Shower - 6/10 due to the toilet too small to fit 2 ppls
Pussy - Juicy and tasty (not shave but not hairy either)
Frenching - Good Frenching
BBBJ - 7/10 is good but lack of teasing and sensual (i expect too much i guess)
FJ - 8/10 Very good hardrock riding session and her pussy really suck me hard can feel the tightness wraping my bro inside.
GFE - 7/10 Always with a sweet smile, very little eng
Massage - just normal piano play
RTF - Maybe
Old 15-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 5
steventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=753151

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 10/10
CIM: 10/10 She is damn good at this.
FJ: 8/10 Hardworking in every sense. She is all out to please.
GFE: 9/10 Good girl, nice attitude.
RTF: Yes, she is a good gem.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=753175

Fr for Candice of Silk Stockings:

Looks: Slight discount for the filtering but it is her alright. Not a head turner but pleasant enough.

Body: She is meaty at the right places. Good for a hard pounding.

Boobs: A decent fit for her. Allows free access to them.

Pussy: Tight and juicy.

CIM: Yes

COF: Yes

BBBJ: Nothing to complain after she polished my rod so well.

FJ: She turned wild when turned on. Fuck me so hard I felt I was going to break into half.

GFE: A bit crazy character. More to daredevil than gentle demure lady ensuring no dull moments.

RTF: Maybe.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction68 - Christine.

Location: Very discreet. Room is near the toilet - Shared bathroom so near is good for privacy.

Looks: 8/10 Full make up, no blemish. Looks decent.
Body: 8.5/10 Short and petite. Can lift her up easily.
Boobs: 8/10 Not for boob lovers.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Shaved. Can paint, can finger.
Frenching: 9/10 Fluent.
BBBJ: 9/10 Awesome.
FJ: 9/10 Very hardworking willing to accomodate to the positions I wanted.
Massage: Good skills.
GFE: Treat me like a king, no kidding.
RTF: Yes, worth the damage.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
proseek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Koi Sd

Looks - 8/10 . Nothing much to say , short hair, braces, natural young face with good complexion .

Body 9/10 - rare for me to give this high , but she used to lift . Nice enhanced tits with eraser nipples 24/7. TINY waist with wider hips . Slim and good complexion. Ass is good for ass lovers . If only she did AJ

Gfe - 10/10 . Can’t be beat . Excellent English , starts small talk every time and never a dull moment . Can talk and understand anything and everything . She’s not new in this line so that explains a lot .

Bbbj 9/10 - she takes real pride in this . No teeth ! Keeps going never complains . Feels great .

After her bbbj I told her it’s her turn and explored. She’s fully shaved ! Couldn’t resist and went to paint all in . I was her first customer for the day and so she was fresh. Felt her squirming and kept going till she jerked and said enough cheekily . Caps on and went in . Quite tight with no Ky needed . After a few pumps the CD was almost fully white with her juices . She apologise and try to wipe it off lol. I said no need and kept going . Went a few positions with no complaints.

2nd shot was initiated by her insisting there was enough time at 20 mins to go . Bbbj then caps on . Standing doggy beside bed is a great position with her due to her height and ass . Finished after awhile and ushered off to shower and hug goodbye.

Location in my opinion is terrible and too open with a high risk . At anytime there are about 6 people who can see you go in . Sd bro pls source something better ! And at least close/ coverthe windows !
Old 15-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tonyboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need bro help.
First time try to book in Sexam...
After verify and reply first time.
No reply from stable.
Any bro can help for this?
Old 15-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=752253

Paid a visit to Fendi yesterday and it was good!
She's energetic, smily and will comply to your requests. She's the petite type with no fats at all and perky sensitive nippies.
BJ skills are ok yet she won't DT.
Her fake boobs look great but way too hard for my liking.
Did her in a few positions (she uses lubricant), did not french (not sure if that's on the menu) and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

She's leaving in 1week and by the way, she's 28 and not 23 haha..

Thanks to Bro Silk for the efficient arrangements.
Kudos.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a booking with koi from slt dgn

Booking process was smooth and i was happy to see a hot tall sexy girl behind the door..

Koi speaks good english and has a really nice figure ( she is a dancer back home) she is very easy going and accomodating..

She seems to enjoy her work and is built for “fun”

She is a really good girl, so please treat her nice

Rtf - yes
Old 15-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Amy of RollyPolly RP

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751986

Saw her came like so long but no detailed FR so I took a dive since I was looking for SYT anyway.

OKT fast and prompt replies. Asked many questions and willing to answer. But one part asked whether girl shaved or not then say all shaved in the end is not. Pushed session back cos can’t make it on time then end up less than 90 mins also. Kenna rushed out.

Amy: Face discount 10%? Quite pretty. No braces. Age is legit 20, just pass birthday recently. Work as a KTV girl. Limited English. Spoke a bit of Thai and her eyes lit up. Face is fair but body is not that fair.

Body: Ok wow, her body and face are like different person. Thai tan, stomach fats from giving birth. Boobs small natural B, small nips. Tattoos full back. Her body is like those big size and thick XMM. She is really quite big and tall actually.

Shower: Typical shower. Shower in bathtub with a fixed shower head, so a bit hard to have action. Need one by one shower.

Cathbath: SOP

BJ: Skipped. See below

French/Kiss: Allowed. But skipped also cos no mouthwash and she just ate something very greasy and her mouth is filled with that smell and was quite a turn off.

Fingering/Painting: Natural full-grown bush down there. Fingering until wet wet and can see she really enjoy. Skipped painting cos too much hair.

FJ: Started by asking her to go on top and she stayed there for quite a long time before I took over. Seem like she really enjoyed it. Missionary can see she like a bit pain but also enjoy. Her moans was so loud I scared outside could hear lol. When doing looked down can see she cum cos got those white cream on the condom lol. Not super tight and no KY was needed. Probably made her very horny cos kept pulling me down to hug me. But she kept covering her stomach area and close her legs, probably a bit insecure of her body.

CIM/COF: Took first shot on COF. Accidentally shot to her eyes, but no complains. Second shot CIM a bit reluctant but in the end still obliged. After COF took her time to fix her makeup.

GFE: Average. More like a bonk and go kind. Didn’t really have the time to talk much. Like those usual syt that just lie down beside you.

The negative: When I first enter the room. Damn, it was filled with this pungent smell from her lunch. Like someone cooked greasy stuff in a confine area. Then her breath is filled with that also, quite a turn off. Some more there was no mouth wash. Good for someone to bring. A bit insecure of her body, but at least asked whether to off the lights or not.

Overall her price I will say not that worth but she does allow COF so still OK. Just don’t expect too much from her body as she is a real syt without body modifications. With clothes on she looks good actually.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 15-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
Midniteexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claim my free bonk.
Silk Stocking - Nayomi

Location: Discreet central location. Parking can be a challenge.
Looks: 8/10 lovely dimpled face.
Body: 8/10 Quite normal looking. Not the slim type, she got flesh at the right place.
Boobs: 9/10 Big natural sensitive boobs. A big handful and mouthful for me.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good skills that so good I released my armies inside her mouth. She gagged due to the heavy load then giggled at the sheer amount i gave her.
FJ: 8/10 Her ass is made for doggie, I grabbed her swinging boobs hard and spanked her ass for more sound effect. She gets wet so easily.
GFE: 8/10 Girlfriend feel. She can communicate well without much reliance on translator. As another bro mentioned, her dimpled smile is a winner. She possess good massage technique also.
RTF: Need to recharge my vitamin M first so lets see how it goes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1