The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 13-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Singaporean women are not known for their beauty.. so the premium in pricing I guess is for the ease of communication ? Also the girls put the pricing because , let’s be honest, they don’t really wanna do this.
Putting an’fair’ price might open them to mass public and the chance of being ‘exposed’
They don’t really wanna be mass market.

On the flip side, service provided doesn’t really match what most customers feel is value for money so that’s why a lot of grumbling. Doesn’t help that negative FRs get deleted so the market can’t really make a rational choice, weeding out the bad service from the good ones.
If proper FRs were allowed to stand, overpriced gals will tend to be weeded out my natural selection
Not sure why would people pay a premium pricing for the need of ease of communication when booking a FL for an hour session.
Regardless, if they don't wanna be mass market and want to charge a price that's way beyond their worth, I don't see how they are going to earn.
Don't say the students/OL in China, even Dome 3's VPremium's Viets easily triumph the local FLs, at a reasonable price.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Not sure why would people pay a premium pricing for the need of ease of communication when booking a FL for an hour session.
Regardless, if they don't wanna be mass market and want to charge a price that's way beyond their worth, I don't see how they are going to earn.
Don't say the students/OL in China, even Dome 3's VPremium's Viets easily triumph the local FLs, at a reasonable price.
A Toyota and a BMW both get you there. But why some people die die want to buy BMW? Similarly, a PRC or a local FL gets you there. A local FL can really make you feel much better. Problem is, such local FLs are rare nowadays.
Old 14-11-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Some people like street food, others like restaurant food. I don’t think it fair to compare apples with oranges here. Why are you here if you prefer china Apple?
Old 14-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litbour View Post
Some people like street food, others like restaurant food. I don’t think it fair to compare apples with oranges here. Why are you here if you prefer china Apple?
I'm not stationed in China, as I said, I only travel there every couple months. Meantime I browse this section to see if there is any worthwhile FL. There were a few in the past, unfortunately I've yet to come across any in recent times.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don’t think most of the young girls see this line as a full time career so again, the need to be mass market is not a main concern for them.
And you don’t have to understand why people look for FLs.
Everyone has their own reasons.
Maybe read more and understand what’s going on nowadays and maybe you’ll see the need for communication amongst men being a ‘thing’.

And again, the cost of living here is higher, so therefore they charge higher. The Viets and China can go back and exchange the $$$$ they earn here to a superior rate and live a better life.
If our locals do that, affording chicken rice everyday gonna be an issue.

Btw it’s really boring this topic. Just hope FRs don’t get deleted because they do help in weeding out the chaff from the quality ones
Old 14-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KKJS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is Hannah still working? cant find her profile thread....
Old 14-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKJS View Post
is Hannah still working? cant find her profile thread....
Yes she is. Telegram her.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
I don’t think most of the young girls see this line as a full time career so again, the need to be mass market is not a main concern for them.
And you don’t have to understand why people look for FLs.
Everyone has their own reasons.
Maybe read more and understand what’s going on nowadays and maybe you’ll see the need for communication amongst men being a ‘thing’.

And again, the cost of living here is higher, so therefore they charge higher. The Viets and China can go back and exchange the $$$$ they earn here to a superior rate and live a better life.
If our locals do that, affording chicken rice everyday gonna be an issue.

Btw it’s really boring this topic. Just hope FRs don’t get deleted because they do help in weeding out the chaff from the quality ones
Yup, at the end of the day, those foreign FLs are not going to spend their hard earned money here beside the necessities.

Unfortunately, FR with bad reviews are most likely going to be deleted. Some more, I see some bros selling their verified and high points/power accounts make me wonder whether some of the FRs here are real or fake.
Old 15-11-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Wondering how she managed to have more than 50 FRs on her thread...
I think most, if not all, FRs are fakes. When I posted my FR, it was deleted and, very soon after, 2 "FRs" was posted commending her of her excellent services and how well she did for the services she failed to provide to me as advertised.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by litbour View Post
Yup, at the end of the day, those foreign FLs are not going to spend their hard earned money here beside the necessities.

Unfortunately, FR with bad reviews are most likely going to be deleted. Some more, I see some bros selling their verified and high points/power accounts make me wonder whether some of the FRs here are real or fake.
FRs cannot be trusted anymore. OKTs and FLs are buying old accounts to post fake FRs. If you check, you will see the pattern.

Better to check with fellow bros that you know via PM. 99.999% of the FRs are fake.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides Mia, has any other bros tried Giorgio other ladies before?
Old 17-11-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro had try hazel before, care to share the FR? Thinking to book her but can't find any fr. Thank you
Old 17-11-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeee View Post
Any bro had try hazel before, care to share the FR? Thinking to book her but can't find any fr. Thank you
nothing to shout about... just my two cents
Old 17-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeee View Post
Plus size and not my cup of tea.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering why FLs pay to post on SBF and do not reply.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1