The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lai lai is more famous for other things...
AR queen
Old 27-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post

Top 10 Cat 50 BJ Queens
Candy - H14 R11 SYT
Chris - H26 R01 MILF
Fong Yee - H12 R06 AILF
Janet - H12 R08 AILF
Lily - H12 R02 MILF MALAY

Maggie - H22 R16 MILF
Michelle - H10 R2 SYT
Michelle - H22 R20 SYT
Sally - H22 R23 MILF
Xue Er - H22 R21 MILF

Thanks bro
Old 27-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
AR queen
wat ar, mei you lah...
*wink wink
Old 28-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

Bro wittyman,
Refering to your post – “H14 r14 nancy, now cat 50? remember last time 40 and do her lot of times, good services ... “

According to the latest PSL update – yes, she is now cat 50 - http://sbfsg.net/showpost.php...postcount=1856

May i ask – does the good services you mentioned include good bj service? waaahhh so good ….. do her lots of time !!!

Old 30-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro francesco,
Sorry that day clicked submit message too fast - forgot to go back to that part. Actually i was not quite sure what to say. i think it should be "because we are not supposed (maybe not allowed) to talk too much about cim.
Bro raw one, so how about bbbj?
Maybe should have other code word.
Old 30-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauahbeng View Post
Bro raw one, so how about bbbj?
Maybe should have other code word.
Ah Beng,
You very clever huh ..... ask me to answer such a difficult question !!
Should ask more experienced bros like francesco, wittyman or even more senior bros like Bro Ninja. etc .....

ha ha ha ........... how about ask AV ??

Well, for me i used that term way back in Dec 2014. After that i read some posts that said we should not. So i kwai, kwai stopped since then.

Code word - how about jbbb or ncbj (no cap bj)?
Actually any code also no use. If so many bros know the code, AV sure also know. They are very smart people, right?

Important thing is not to associate any wl with any thing that AV does not allow.

Last edited by raw1; 30-05-2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Shocking news about cookie !! ……

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.php...ostcount=13748

Before bros rush to her door, there should be a seconder to double confirm the truth.

Last edited by raw1; 31-05-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goodmanhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrown View Post
Thanks for the update, have not been able or lucky to see the famous cookie for the past month, I think Lily is on leave now.. eager to give her a try though.. You were right about Michelle h10r02 my gawd she's busier than MCdelivery waived off 2x for regulars.. It's hard to get my list off after my work hours... Bonkers
Lily on leave until when? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodmanhood View Post
Lily on leave until when? Thanks.
On leave till June 15
Old 02-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
On leave till June 15
Thank you bro! Also bros who upped my points
Old 03-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

The disturbing news about cookie is now all cleared up. Bro sgflyman had confirmed that he visited miki and not cookie.

Wonder if many bros will start rushing to find miki ? The FR on miki (not cookie) is quite a juicy one ! ..... http://sbfsg.net/showpost.php...ostcount=13748

Old 05-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Miki’s room is h26 r4. But, if you look more carefully at her door, you will see a number “28” above the number “4”. Why? Is it because “28” sounds more prosperous than “18” (her opposite competitor’s number)?

The real reason is because miki still cherishes fond memories of her ex-room as far back as 2010.
H07 R28(2F) - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin) Attitude problem

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.php...&postcount=275

Old 12-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

A young bro set his heart to try out the famous cookie monster of h26, r18. On the actual day of his visit, he made a big blunder. He ended up, instead, with miki mouse of h26, r4!! Was he very frustrated? Or, did he enjoy a good session with miki? Below are 3 major highlights of the FR he submitted. For full details, pls. click the link in post # 337 in this bj queen thread.

Highlights of FR on miki (not cookie)

1. Looks: 9/10. Cute & definitely wins jolene

2. Bj service: 10/10. Solid 5 mins. Can't ask for more. Tongue action gao gao. He sits at edge of bed. She blows while squatting. View is a bonus.

3. Plus point - finish with doggy & her ass is a 10/10. meaty & piak piak sound, a major turn on.

Of course, young bro made a huge boo-boo. But he had enjoyed wonderful sex with miki. For him, who cares whether it was miki mouse or cookie monster?
By the way, miki is a current bj queen, cookie is not.

Old 04-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
On leave till June 15
Thanks bro. Had many times with lily this month.
Old 13-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro wittyman,
Refering to your post – “H14 r14 nancy, now cat 50? remember last time 40 and do her lot of times, good services ... “

According to the latest PSL update – yes, she is now cat 50 - http://sbfsg.net/showpost.php...postcount=1856

May i ask – does the good services you mentioned include good bj service? waaahhh so good ….. do her lots of time !!!

bro just visit this session and saw it

yes her BJ very good, i used to lie on back to enjoy her Bj and catbath, but somehow find standing there feeling better, so just stand by the bed site and let her kneel there bj me hehe.

as i am her regular, not sure if u will have same services She is on my reserved list as i more like to try other younger ones, but will look for her if others not available..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1