The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Yes bro, btw, I will be coming bkk next mth on 28. Lets eat MK again, shall we? haha
Wow, sick of MK... We eat Issan food this time round.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkaporean View Post
But so far all the mp I went is soapy one leh. I really only want oil massage to relax and with hj.

Where to find sia.

There are many oily massage joints at Sukhumvit soi 22, 24 and 26. Plus a number of others at Sukhumvit soi 33, pretty well all provide extras.

Last edited by knowntender; 02-04-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

This is a common tactic by girls in the trade - a case of "周瑜打黃蓋,一個願打,一個願挨"

When the girl is hungry or is finishing up her shift, she would ask the chiongster to join her for meal after the deed. The chiongster paid for the meal in exchange for the companionship. As long as it is not too over, everyone ended up happy

Unless we are all tall and handsome, like the younger version of Russell Wong, we will PAY, one way or the other

p.s. Last time I paid for sushi

Quote:
........After banging, the gal ask me if I want to go have dinner. Since I don't want to eat alone, I said ok. Anyways I know I'm going to have to pay for dinner.

So she said ask me to wait outside the building at the carpark for her. I thought we'll take a taxi but end up she surprised me by driving up to me and ask me to get in.

She brought me to central world and had Thai version of jap BBQ. Costs me 700. Then she bring me to night market but end up I paid only 600 for her shopping but it was 3000 total but she didn't ask me to pay.

A bit chop my carrot to bring me go shopping but I didn't mind that much.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Knowntender,

Oh Cowboy, only only 9 months to go!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Soopafly,

Not me, Soapy and gogo girls always treat me afterwards cause I'm a great guy! If you treat them with dignity, respect and sincerity they'll reciprocate in many ways.

What goes around comes around. If you wipe my asshole, I'll wipe yours too!

Old 02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
This is a common tactic by girls in the trade - a case of "周瑜打黃蓋,一個願打,一個願挨"
This guy has kept virgin for last evening. This is bad to the economic of Thailand.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 14
stinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Soopafly,

Not me, Soapy and gogo girls always treat me afterwards cause I'm a great guy! If you treat them with dignity, respect and sincerity they'll reciprocate in many ways.

What goes around comes around. If you wipe my asshole, I'll wipe yours too!
U must be handsome lor. I treat them like friend but still have to pay. Today she ask me give her tip to go lunch. I said no.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
Hi yokosi
How is the quality if the girls that days?
Never saw the full line up as me wanna drink my beer only as friend was with me and he wanna see see Eden !. But when the farang and Yipun came down, the ladies with them also followed them to the bar. Farang got good bye kisses from his two ladies. The other two wiped the wasted young Yipun face very carefully ( liked a baby ), then hugged him before saying bye bye to him and a few more ladies went in and out to outside/inside the bar. So never saw the full parade of ladies.

From what i know, there are a few good lookers ( non anal ). One of the ladies that serviced the Yipun was a good looker, experienced, professional and more tan skin with sizeable tits.

But as Indianmagicoil said " No sweet young things " in Eden.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-04-2012 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Stinkaporean,

Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand!

Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U must be handsome lor. I treat them like friend but still have to pay. Today she ask me give her tip to go lunch. I said no.
Same same here She is from RB4:
Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I will be traveling to Bangkok (transit) next month. Any recommendations for quality sex and quality girls at around 12pm to 4pm timings?

Poseidon got kangtao at that kind of timing?

Thanks.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This guy has kept virgin for last evening. This is bad to the economic of Thailand.
Mai pben rai na I contribute to the Thai economy in other ways - taxi, motosai, BTS, MRT, TG flight, hotel, makan, etc
Old 03-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
Hi guys,

I will be traveling to Bangkok (transit) next month. Any recommendations for quality sex and quality girls at around 12pm to 4pm timings?

Poseidon got kangtao at that kind of timing?

Thanks.
got but very limited. try your luck
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys I'm back from my 8D7N trip in Bangkok!! it's awesome and I'm fucking missing it now... Anyway this trip of my turn out to be too much emotional!! anyway I'll start from the first day...

Day 1 27/03/2012 Tuesday

Touchdown Bangkok at about 10am Bangkok time.. Reach my hotel and wanted to get a foot massage so badly i went back to the Massage shop at Novotel Near MBK which i went on my last trip and knew this massage lady.. So i was like planning whether i can see her there again.. Surprisingly she is there and she remembered me but her looks changed!! Lol so i was like abit turn off... so sad and I'm sorry.. Haha... So after the massage she took my number and keep calling me non stop for the next few days but i did not pick up When shopping after that which i spend about 20,000 Baht on shopping itself for the whole trip... than head down to Emmanuelle for soapy as my friends and cousin is the first time here in Bangkok so i have to lead them... Emmanuelle girls are not bad but not much of selection but since it's the first day we lazy to go other MP to check it out so just went on with S48.

S48 - 2500Baht
Name: Forget already.. Lol
Body: 7/10 But my fetish is her whole back is full of tattoo!! when i do her doggy I'm like banging some Yakuza chick Haha!!
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10 Not bad and she offered me 2nd shot for 1000Baht tip and i took it.. I know it's over price but it's ok I'm just here to have fun so i took it.

After we are done with our deed we headed down to Karaoke City which is quite far and I'm not sure what's the road name... As my thai friend bring us there... It's a good deal there for the room.. Charge 2500 Baht from anytime to 1am and the place and sound system is better than our KBox in SG!! so after the Karaoke session we head back to hotel and sleep for the night...

Number of shots: 2

Day 2 28/03/2012 Wednesday

Wake up early and went down for shopping again... we shop the whole afternoon until about 6pm and on our way back to the hotel we pass by a massage shop and just fucking have a massage again... after our massage we head down to RCA slim... had lots of chicks and my cousin got hooked and he is lost that night... which made me fucking angry with him as he is first time in BKK so I"m fucking worried for him... In the end he is at one of the chicks house sleeping.... =.=|| wtf man!! that's the end of day 2 without sex...

Day 3 29/03/2012 Thursday

Wake up and went shopping again which we did almost everyday... after that headed down to Ratchada soapy and check out the MP there went alot of MP and see but non suit the taste of me maybe because I'm too late we reach there about 9.30pm... so ended up at Emmanuelle again... 2 of our friends when up first and left me and cousin to choose but i didn't have the mood to have sex or maybe they just don't turn me on enough... haha... so ended up me and my cousin sit at the lobby of Emmanuelle drinking beer and chill as we are waiting for our friends... so after our friends are done we did not know where to go... So my cousin went to meet the girl which he knew last night at Slim and me and my other 2 friends headed down to Funky Villa but fucking hell my friends are bounce... because they are underage... =.=|| but i knew it from the start just trying our luck... so too bad for them and for myself as well... so wanted to go Khao San road but when we trying to get a taxi he tells us that go Insomia better because close late... i heard of Insomia but never been there before and not sure what type of club isit.. so we jsut try it out.. Reached Insomia i have a bad feeling because it's like a Underground club enter by the back alley and dark and stuffs... so inside Insomia we ordered beers and chill and i look around me all the ladys there have AGE!!! =.= I'm just fucking 21 man i don't want to fuck these aunties.... Haha!! so after some time one lady approach my friend which looks not bad and they started dancing and making out... Weird thing is that she is alone... so me and my other friends just relac one corner and continue drinking and again after awhile a few more girls came to our table which is her friends... and all look Delicious... Haha!! and i was like Oh man we just got lucky?? so i hooked up with one of the girls name Sona... and we dance like lovers in club... soon it's 3am already the club is closing and the girls asked us wanna tag along with them to Shock39 we are like OK SURE!! so reach Shock39 I also feel freaking weird... Because we Don't need to pay that taxi driver any money and the girls are like friends with the taxi drivers... so went to queue for entrance they ask us to Open a bottle of Jack Daniel cost 2500baht and gotten in... when i step in to the club I'm like WOO!! wtf man!! it's fucking happening and lots of chicks there... and we enjoyed ourself there until 5.30am the girls wanna go back to the hotel with us so we went back to our hotel and have our Fun... I total of 3 shots that night...

Day 4 30/03/2012 Friday

wake up at 2pm that day as we had lot's of sex the last night... and i knew it the girls ask us for money... at first they say 5000Baht for each lady and i say sorry we don't have so much money and drag the whole situation until 4000baht and she told me that tonight if i see her again i don't need to pay and i paid them and exchanged number with my hot chick... and off they went actually i don't give a fuck it's 5000baht it's just that i thought i get to know a hot chick there so maybe my stay in the future will be better... but Nevermind off they went and we went shopping again after that we went massage again almost the same routine everyday... so at night we went down to RCA again Slim they 1 of my friend girl's came and they went off first for FUCK!! so left the 3 of us which made us so boring at RCA so i call up the hot chick asking where is she... she told us to go Shock39 again... so since we are bored we all went down again.. the same thing paid 2500baht for the Jack Daniel and went in to enjoy with them... so we ta pao them back hotel again and in my mind is that I'll have to pay 4k again tomorrow morning but I'm ok with it because she is worth 4k to me!! so we had a long one that night and sleep...
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Day 5 31/03/2012 Saturday

Wake up at about 2pm again and all of us chit chat at one of the room and my girl is like so call their OKT... it's funny but i know they are like FL's looking for customer at clubs... so it's ok i don't care but in my heart I'm like a little in for her already but i control myself... I was waiting for her to talk about money and it really did so i said i thought you said last night u come with me don't need to pay?? But i'm just playing mind games with them.. i don't mind paying... so she talk lots of shits with me and ended up paying each 4k again... and she said the same thing again... Tonight no need to pay... and i'm like oh ok sure no problem... But she thinks i'm dumb? so one of the girls suggested to go MBK have movie and Dinner together like BF/GF dating... so headed down to watch movie and had our dinner already bid our goodbyes with them at 9pm... Anyway i felt worth it... so after that we are planning not sure where to go so i suggested Scratch Dog... and just before i left my hotel the Hot chick call me... and said that their ID cards is at our hotel they forgotten to take..... Asked me to take for them and they will meet me later to collect... so we took their ID and headed down to Scratch Dog and WTF AGAIN my friend cannot go in underage again!!! so no choice we are lost!! but miracle happens!! a girl texted me which i knew her on the second night at Slim... and she asked me wanted to go Slim to drink together?? Oh yeah.. so we headed down to Slim and meet up with her and she treated me like her BF but maybe she is drunk.... so while partying halfway Sona called!! and i almost forgotten that her ID is with me!! damn wrong timing... she reach slim at 2am just nice the club close and she came in with her friends which my friends bang... and she saw me talking to this girl which i know the second night.. and Sona keep asking me wanna go Shock39?? I'm like err no thanks my friends all don't like it there... but she stood there like 10mins staring at me like as if i'm her BF and i'm cheating on her now... ?_? but i told her ok if i got go i will call her and she left with a angry face... so i continue with my girl at slim and i asked her where to party at this time.. so she brought us to Spoon.. which is beside Hollywood... and while i'm partying at Spoon Sona called me many times and i can hear that she is drunk... and she keep asking me to go shock39 on the phone and i said Ok ok now i come from 3am i said that til 5am... Lol!! so about 5am the girl i knew on the second day wanted to go home so i sent her off to the taxi... soon after she left i hop on to a taxi alone and i told my friends to go back hotel themselves as they dont want to go shock39 with me... so on the taxi i called Sona and i can hear that she is sad but i'm not sure about that... and she tells me she at Spicy now... ask me to go over... so she spoke with the taxi driver and he took me there... which i dont even fucking know where is it... so i reach Spicy at 6am and i'm fucking outside a Resturant name Spicy... i was like WTF is this? so i called her she came out from the Resturant to pick me and i ask her u ask me to come resturant for what? she say come we go in and drink... she led me to the back of the resturant and to the toilets and than a place where people can keep bags just like in clubs... and im like WTF is this underground clubbing? and we went up 2nd floor which is so fucking crowded with Ang Moh and thais... and she tells me the club close at 10am... and i'm snook!!! i never club till morning until sunrise before so i ask her what time she wanna go home i can take care of her... because i do like her seriously speaking i know some bros here will think that i'm stupid but it's ok man i believe in this relationship... although she is working as a FL... so at about 8am she is dead drunk but still can walk so i drag her out and ask her wanna go home or what?? she said i wan go your hotel... so ok hop on to taxi and off to my hotel... reach the room she sleep straight away and me too... wake up with her blowing me the next day...

Day 6 01/04/2012 Sunday

Wake up with her blowing me.. and felt great... had one round with her and i'm thinking whether will she ask me for money? so i just kept quiet all the way until she say come let's go MBK for dinner and maybe a movie together... and im like woah GFE gao gao!!! so brought her to eat and we watch movie 407 a ghost movie the whole day is like spending my day with my GF very nice and good feeling so after the movie and when i wanted to send her off i knew that she doesnt have any more money in her bag as the taxi back to my hotel last night is she pay... so i gave her 200Baht and ask enough?? she just kiss me and off she went... did not ask for any more money... so after that meet up with my friends and we went Chinatown to eat seafood and its fucking delicious so after our supper it's fucking late to go clubs already so i text my friend in thai ask her to bring us to some place to chill and got on the taxi she talk to the driver and off we go... to some fucking far away place and not much people area there's a Pub there we chill there that night until 7am in the morning drinking beer and talking cock... with live band it's a good place to chill anyway... so head back to hotel and KO!!

Day 7 02/04/2012 Monday

Which is our last night in BKK so gotta have fun... so headed down to Slim as friend friends birthday.. and when i reach Slim Sona called me... and ask me where am i? so i told her im at Slim so she asked me can she come with her friend which my friends banged... so i agreed and she reach here in no time.... so im thinking anyway its my last night and i do have feelings for her.. so why not? enjoyed at Slim til 2am and we went down to Shock39 again and had fun til 5am and all of us went back hotel with our girls... and i have 4 rounds with her that morning... which made her so in love with me as in having SEX... until i cannot tahan!! so slept for 4 hours as i need to wake up at afternoon for last min shopping before going back...

Day 8 03/04/2012 Tuesday Last Day

wake up at 1pm and all of us went to MBK to kin kow... and than Sona said Ok la i gotta go already... so i bid her farewell as i know i have no chance to see her in the near future as im not gonna go BKK for quite some time due to work and stuffs.... so she just left without hugging me or asking me for money... so we continue our last min shopping til 6pm i need to be at the airport at 8pm so rush here and there... until 7.30pm we reach to airport as traffic is FUCKED.... when i reach the airport Sona call me and say where am i? i told her im at the airport going back SG already... so she said can i see u last time before u go? so i say how??? i already at airport already how you want to see me?? and than she say just tell her where exactly am i... so i told her and after 5mins she fucking appeared in front of me!!! im like WTF!>?! and she hug me... and handed over a box of present which she wrap by herself... and im like so touch.... so we spend the last 30mins talking and taking pictures and hugging.... time's up gotta go she gave me the last kiss which i now miss it alot.... and off i go... so on the plane i open up the present and it's a ferrero rocher chocolate and a card written "I will miss u mak mak na Jub jub" i almost cried as my ex gf also never so sweet with me before... so i guess this trip of mine it's not about FUCKING AND SEX but still i had my fun as well now im fucking missing her!! Sorry for the long and dragger FR i just wanna share how i feel about BKK this trip... More will come but i will see her first!! have fun in BKK for bros going there.. CHOK DEE NA KAP.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1