The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Sweet Young Lady From The Neighbourhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
bro aczeta76, where is MS ? maybe I am the bro who is bz , told her I was not free until next month. bro, can understand No FR but at least tell us about look or height or something-lah..
As per pic, looks department, she rates maybe a 5-6 compared to XP.

If u are the bro, then go meet her and make up your own mind. Like I said, she is not into sex-for-$ per se, more curiosity and XX then for $$

A okie friend to have so dun expect juz SEX SEX SEX

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 25-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

If u are the bro, then go meet her and make up your own mind. Like I said, she is not into sex-for-$ per se, more curiosity and XX then for $$

A okie friend to have so dun expect juz SEX SEX SEX
Gd luck bro aczeta....and enjoy your Retirement.. I will replace u,,
Old 25-08-2008, 10:29 AM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Still got 3 crazy people zapped me because of various stupid reasons.

Really cannot tahan this people.

Ahhhhhhrrrr....... !!!! Very difficult to 'please' everybody.

I Just simply cannot understand.
Why some bros here are just SIMPLY LAZY or CANNOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, OR THEY ARE BIG FUCK SO CANNOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.OR THEY COULD JUST BE KAN-CHEONG SPIDER, IMPATIENT & CANNOT WAIT TYPE. SEE LIAO MUST SHOOT THEN CAN, OTHERWISE THEY WILL ZAPPED PEOPLE

Our bro aczeta76, bro aces68 can read my posting, understanding the requirements of Jessie and is able to do it according to what posted and now is on their way to meet Jessie or already had met Jessie.

There are others who already in communication with Jessie via sms too.
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IF YOU ARE THE BROS WHO RECEIVED SMS FROM JESSIE. So that other bros here can be convinced that this is not a hoax posting and truely their effort in doing a little bit more and waiting with patient, they will be answered in returned if they show sincereity.

WHY those KAN-CHEONG SPIDER CANNOT DO IT AS PER THE OTHER BROS AND START TO GO ROUND ZAPPING PEOPLE. IS ZAPPING PEOPLE YOUR HOBBY ?

So TO ALL THOSE ZAPPERS. Please don't just think about yourself. Think of what you had contributed ?? Did you ever share any good gems with bros here before ???
Don't just hide behind and zapped people without disclosing who you are. If you are a great contributor, if the thread here is a bogus hoax, then you are correct in zapping. Otherwise, I think you owe everyone including those good bros (bro aczeta76, bro aces68 and those who received sms replys) who are following according to Jessie request a GREAT APOLOGY.

PLEASE REPENT. HAHAHHAHA.....
Old 25-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Still got 3 crazy people zapped me because of various stupid reasons.

Really cannot tahan this people.

PLEASE REPENT. HAHAHHAHA.....
Relax bro...

Guys, this is real lah... I met her at Marina Sq ytd. Htl and action in process of planning as I leaving decision in her hand to proceed...

Amt involved will be discussed also.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 03:20 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Deciding to retire for good for someone's sake once she is back (Spending my attention and $$ on her alone BUT I am not wanting her to love me so dun be jealous). No more new gals for me...
Bro, you sure you are going to retire ?????

If I got find any good gems, do you want me to informed to you ????
Old 25-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ok, bro. understand your point. have to look and judge for myelf.
but, who is XP ?
Old 25-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you sure you are going to retire ?????

If I got find any good gems, do you want me to informed to you ????
No choice ler... Me getting old so need to save lotsa $$ for retirement, at current inflation, I need to double or triple my assets.

Since LW will be here for long (I juz know that she will be back), I need to devote attention to her since I her Shi Xiong so limited cheong budget will all be devoted to her

Anyway, giving up company car too. Parking too expensive in CBD and subsidy is limited. Better to take cab and claim in full and drive my bro's OPC in weekend and when needed

No need to worry about colleagues or bosses seeing me 'coz car not under my name...

Dun think I will need ctcs, will ask if there are any super gems around..

Ace68, XP is Xiao Ping (Sianren's intro many months ago), in fact, if I can juz contact her online again, I will more rather go visit her then my GF 'coz no stress since we are friends...

Old 25-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Angel.Janus

hey TS, any chances of loading the pics to a free host site?? tat way all of us can see the photos...
Old 25-08-2008, 05:22 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
hey TS, any chances of loading the pics to a free host site?? tat way all of us can see the photos...
I had already posted her pic at an external site. Look out for the link below.

Name : Jessie
Originate : China
Working in Sin : 6yrs
Ht : 165cm
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : maybe is 34B (I never see before as I had already mentioned)

Service : All status regarding her services I don't know as I did not do with her. She is too shy to do with me as we are friend who know for more than 16months.
She is new and fresh to this line, so I think you all had to guide her and teach / tell her what to do and tell her what you want to do.
MAYBE FOR NOW, HER SERVICE SHALL BE DESCRIBE AS SOP, MINIMAL KISSING, MINIMAL FINGERING, MINIMAL LICKING, STANDARD BRIEF BJ WITH CAP, NORMAL FJ WITH CAP

Those who are interested and most willing to teach her how to work as FL and most importantly not particular of not-up-to expectation services,
Please send your name, contact number and a pic of yourself to the following email.
[email protected]

Thank you for the bros who had already send your email. Jessie ask me to thank you for your kind enquiry and offer of your help.

As instructed by Jessie,
The following list of bros DO NOT HAVE TO EMAIL HER AS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
1. Did not attached pic or cannot show pic of yourself due to whatever reasons.
2. DO NOT HAVE any previous postings of FR AT ALL on ANY FL, LEGAL HOUSE, HEALTH CENTERS or AFFAIRS

3. With Points Less than 70 and Power Less Than 2, NEED NOT EMAIL.

This is a pic of Jessie posted at an external site. Please download from the site to see.
Only if you like her look, like what you see as in the pic, then you email.
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=3f4060cdb32aa2c5d39f202af1b0e6a1

DO NOT email to ask further questions such as height, weight, look, appearance, boobs size, fat or slim or thin, what cost, what services, etc anymore.
Old 25-08-2008, 05:33 PM
khwt8888

According to Jessie.

There is one bro who email her contact and attached with a pic of an 'Ang Mo'.

Jessie sms to him and communicated with him for quite some time. Later this person ask her for discount from $150 to $100. And from the conversation, Jessie realise that this person is actually a North Indian and he send an "Ang Mo' pic trying to pass off.

What a joke !!!??? How come there are so many funny people around here ???

Why can't people be more sincere ??? Can't you all be more friendly and show your true friendship and sincerity ???
Trying to used other people's photo to pass-off as you, is that a good man, Is such act a gentlemanly action ???
Old 25-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
According to Jessie.

There is one bro who email her contact and attached with a pic of an 'Ang Mo'.

Jessie sms to him and communicated with him for quite some time. Later this person ask her for discount from $150 to $100. And from the conversation, Jessie realise that this person is actually a North Indian and he send an "Ang Mo' pic trying to pass off.

What a joke !!!??? How come they are so many funny people around here ???

Why can't people be more sincere ??? Can't you all be more friendly and show your true friendship and sincerity ???
Trying to used other people's photo to pass-off as you, is that a good man, Is such act a gentlemanly action ???
That is funny... Jessie was telling me that she had ctc 4 bros so far but only me available to meet her 1st.

Guys, c'mon later. Jessie is not your typical FL. She speaks English (with an accent) but it is very good standard. We chatted for close to an hour + on Sun and most of that was in English..

Which is Y I am respecting her to decide on the htl episode.

TS, I was juz telling her not to believe all the pictures and things she see on the net..hahaha... anyway, she was asking me for the URL on this site.. I told her to harass you for it.

Old 25-08-2008, 05:47 PM
khwt8888

[QUOTE=aczeta76;3005292]
she was asking me for the URL on this site.. I told her to harass you for it.[/QUOTE]

Bro.
Thank you so much for your "GOOD INTRODUTION".
Think it will be better if it was to be 'SEXUAL HARASSMENT'.... heeheeeheeee.
Old 25-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
demonorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okie, i am one of the guys she contacted.

Sms her just now to meet , but she this thursday working late. bo bian. Tomorrow i got appointment liao, so cannot meet her also.

Will meet her once I come back from my trip which i will only be back in mid sep.
Old 25-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=khwt8888;3005303]
Quote:
she was asking me for the URL on this site.. I told her to harass you for it.[/QUOTE]

Bro.
Thank you so much for your "GOOD INTRODUTION".
Think it will be better if it was to be 'SEXUAL HARASSMENT'.... heeheeeheeee.
U oso want to up her huh... next time I tell her loh...

Anyway, she was asking me about GL fishtank and if I have dn 3p or 4p before...then gave me a silly look and ask if it would be possible to get me and a gal to "perform" infront of her..

Promised to treach her wat goes on in the trade if she on me at the htl so I will make sure she is well-orientated

Bro.. if u dun fight 4 1st blood then I will go charm her for it loh...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1