The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good day all, memories are fuzzy but the idea is there, be warned, subsequently, I'm quite bastard to Alicia like I was to Lindi.

I did bully Alicia a bit and changed her... but for now, it's just pure fun.

-------------------------------

gog: No it's not! It's my cock, you like it.

A(licia): Nooooo! Yucks, don't be disgusting!

Sigh. I'm not getting any suck suck tonight.

Climbed over her and kissed her hungrily again, her scent of sweat and being at the DnD was still around, I could smell it. Cupping her tits I licked/kissed her neck. In due time Alicia was like on fire again, every girl has a trait, hers was her heavy breathing. Think it was this night, her fingernails dug into my skin - ouch.

A: Don...'t.. sto...p, nooooooo

gog: Tell me who's better, Milt or me.

No reply.

I fingered her pussy with 2 fingers, along the openings and stimulated her before asking again.

gog: Who is better?

Alicia bit on her lips, stifling her moans with eyes cringed shut while feeling my fingers in her nether regions. Still, she refused to reply. I guess what I was doing back then, was trying to make her my bitch. It gave me a different empowerment over girls that way, I didn't know that what I do was a form of self gratification?

Enough thoughts.

I stroked little gog along her opening, watching her squirm in ecstacy was pure joy. She is simply reacting to my touches and her body is not denying her the pleasure she yearned.

A: I.. WAN...T, PLEASE...

gog: You have to say who fucks you better first, I'm waiting.

A: gog, gog... GOG FUCKS ME THE BEST!

Wow, that's a first time, hearing her swear. To reward my bitch, I pushed hard into her.

Alicia's body arched back sharply in response as she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her. Fuck, her nails - OUCH! I thrusted in harder as she dug her nails in, it wasn't on purpose but the pain made me just react.

Chicken and egg, she digs her nails in, I thrust her hard, she reacts then digs deeper and this whole thing repeats. It wasn't long, before we finally cummed together (at last, one time cumming together).

Alicia hugged me tightly while I laid on top of her, she didn't let me pull out, so I had to empty my sperm all into her. Honest, wasn't my fault.

Huffing and puffing away Alicia made the initiative to kiss me on my lips. I rolled to the side and rested, holding back so too long and when you get to release, it comes too fast.

We didn't talk, she got her release, I got mine, we were sextisfied for now. Turning to look at her, Alicia was in a state of happiness. She laid there naked and I just admired her body from beside.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Alicia hugged me tightly while I laid on top of her, she didn't let me pull out, so I had to empty my sperm all into her. Honest, wasn't my fault.
Do they all not mind? Most of the FWB, cumming inside would be WW3 and most wouldn't even allow raw!!
Old 22-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Do they all not mind? Most of the FWB, cumming inside would be WW3 and most wouldn't even allow raw!!
These are women who never had other men before, most of my escapades are not women who sleep around, or have other partners even before/after marriages.

Somewhat, they trust themselves and give in to their desires, condoms aren't a form of protection, rather pregnancy prevention. Some are regular with their husbands, additionally, me, it doesn't hurt to let me cum inside them.

The guilt somehow isn't complete for them if using a condom, some feels unnatural, some feels condoms are cheating (!?!?!?!), some feels natural is best.

So far there are girls who request for condoms, but the really innocent ones... never really requested (Penny aside, and some, SOME others). Sometimes we also don't think and just do, so far so lucky, except that one time for me.... oh well.... or maybe they were misfires, but the girls never told me, I would never know then.

If they mind, they'll voice out, if they don't, I try not to ask or test water with condoms, seems like I distrust them, and girls that don't come easy, usually aren't casual or sluts.

So far thankfully, haven't not met any such sluts in church. I do get turned off if a girl is too easy, I will worry for little gog's safety.
Old 22-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

This is the dialog and discussion I had with Alicia, on when she started to have feelings for me, and she also shared a bit about the differences between Milton and me.

Not the differences between the cock size and sex, something close but not exact comparison.

Will take a while to complete this part, so I'll pause the updates from the main story while I get this sorted out. I didn't proof read heavily, because I'm in a rush to finish this outstanding part which I should have shared.

The write ups was to provide an insight to this portion, but I took out this part in the end and now adding it back in.

Nothing blue, just wordy... VERY wordy. Worse than the build up.

=============================================

This happened actually not long after our first time in Genting. A bit wordy, NOT the exact dialog, but the gist is there. This is something EVERY innocent girl always brings up after we... erm, you know... THAT.

--------------------

Shooting cum is always a pleasure, Alicia never asked for condoms, and I can't be bothered, I'm Asian, Milt is Asian, there's no way if she got pregnant an ang mo child will come out anyway.

Honestly, it never occurred to me having a baby with a woman can be painful (till Janice's pregnancy). I was young, and all I cared about was myself, as long as the girl is willing to fuck, I don't want to overthink things. Girls usually won't suggest to break with their husbands and come to me.

They know it's just a fling, a physical pleasure exchange, it's not really love. As for me, if a girl would cheat on her husband, leave her husband for me, what makes me so sure she won't do that to me too? So I would never agree also, but again there are exceptions - but only for Janice.

That said, RAW is still WAR, something I know but fucking non-available women is always so thrilling... thank my lucky stars that these ladies are not the kind that fuck around, at least for most (90%).

Rolled over, satisficed my love seeds just got donated to Alicia, the aircon seemed warm and I didn't bother covering up. Little gog was still standing and Alicia was next to me, legs propped up, knees pointing to ceiling, gasping for breath herself.

You know it's guilt when you see Alicia turning aside and not facing you. We started not too long ago and I don't think it's easy for any decent girl to come to terms with her own infidelity especially for ladies of the faith.

Alicia sniffled and I looked over. That sniffling is ...

gog: You okay? Did I hurt you?

I wasn't asking about physical hurt, I was asking about emotional. It's NEVER right to fuck a married woman, no excuses, no reasons, no amount of justification works. Not even if her husband was abusive, forceful, cheats etc. There's NO reason to cheat regardless. Two wrongs, don't make one right.

A(licia): Sniff*, no.. nothing.

Gently, I pulled her to face me. Sigh... her eyes were red, I saw a drop or two of tears rolling down her face. That was a first time I made a girl cry. At least, one of the first. I was not prepared for this.

gog: Mmm

I really don't know how to console or justify our actions. I know it hurts her beacuse this was something she never thought she was capable of doing.
Old 23-02-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 20
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Camp here for ur update, more pls.
Old 23-02-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

BLUE BALLS alert!!!

Be prepared for BLUE BALLS this weekend.

Quote:
I'll pause the updates from the main story
Old 23-02-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

BLUE BALLS alert!!!

Code BLUE Code BLUE
Old 23-02-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ah yes, the forced to empty sperm inside her
Old 23-02-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLongSanJr View Post
Camp here for ur update, more pls.
Yes bro, coming back and updating this missing section as requested. Wordy and... lots of thoughts though, nothing blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

BLUE BALLS alert!!!

NEVER BLUE HOR!! I STOP NICELY BEFORE GOING BACK TO ADD THIS PART!!! LOL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Code BLUE Code BLUE
Blue your lj, I already stop nicely before adding back this part, you don't cb hor!!! HAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Ah yes, the forced to empty sperm inside her
Sometimes, it just isn't complete for the ladies until they feel you releasing into them, I don't understand since I'm not a lady, maybe the ladies can share more?
Old 23-02-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Good day all, weekend is coming, hope all are safe and fucking happily

Continuation, a wordy one... long section to go.... no blue, confirm. I'm a nice guy ma... right?

----------------

A(licia): I'm sorry... it's <pause> just <pause>

gog: I know, it's not right and...

A: Not your fault, I just feel I let down my family and Milton.

Ouch... now she learns self-victimization and I'm definitely feeling the brunt of it.

gog: Nobody's at fault, we just do what we should and we like, doesn't have to let any of them know.

This was my means of justifying, as long as two are consensual, why bother? But of course this is NOT right, I'm just trying to make her feel better.

Alicia looked at me, laughed a little and smiled at me, hitting me.

A: You really know how to bullshit and sweet-talk.

gog: That's something Milton does too.

A: No la.. he's straight as a fiddle.

Alicia used a finger to wipe away a drop of tear that was lingering below her eye.

gog: No? He's a nice guy.

A: You're a nice guy too.

gog: That goes without saying.

Fuck off guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A: I just like you.

gog: Well, when we first met, you hated me for sure.

Alicia sat up slightly and laughed. Girls really can do 360 degrees change in attitude... how on earth they manage it...
Old 23-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
technolink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gog , any chance u got stories from ur schooling days?
Old 23-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

quote you for this
So far there are girls who request for condoms, but the really innocent ones... never really requested (Penny aside, and some, SOME others)

So you gt more story to share. haha
Old 23-02-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10027 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
quote you for this
So far there are girls who request for condoms, but the really innocent ones... never really requested (Penny aside, and some, SOME others)

TS gog very experienced in this
Old 24-02-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by technolink View Post
Gog , any chance u got stories from ur schooling days?
The less I say, the safer I am from having to write more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
quote you for this

Nope don't have, I'm a gentleman, was a virgin all the way too. I'm so innocent. Please, look at me, am I the kind that will lie??!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
TS gog very experienced in this
KNN... you come in to suan me is it? HAHAHAHAHA.
Old 24-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Good saturday all...

Planning for trip, where should I go next? Hmm

----------------------

A(licia): Not really... I was just irritated I got hit by the door, but you were quite apologetic, it was a like-hate thingy I guess.

The dialog is really a rough remembrance. Alicia continued.

A: It was geylang, I don't really expect people to be gentle or not fighting back when a bunch of girls scold or shout. You were different. But it was still painful to be hit by a door, so you still owe me one.

Before I could raise my eyebrow.

A: NOT THAT!!!

Alicia propped her legs up, an inverted V and hugged them while continuing.

A: When I met Milton, he is a nice guy, he's honest, simple, just a bit dull but he is a nice guy overall.

What she meant was Milton is a nice guy to entrust your future to, but entertainment/ECA/fun, he's not really the kind of guy you can depend on to make you laugh. He'll be a good husband, good father, but ECA wise, lacking, but it's a trade off.

I'm commenting because I don't want to type a long chunk of exchanges between us, translating her meaning, her intentions and our heart-to-heart talk to comments helps me to share it in a lighter note of things and give some insight.

gog: When you met me, 2nd time?

A: I recognized you immediately, but it was a like-hate thing, I don't know why I just got angry with you. Especially knowing you are Christian and still go to that kind of place.

gog: Hey hey hey... I explained already, I really not into that kind of things.

A: Ghost then believe.

Alicia stuck out her tongue and laughed without being too serious. I was glad she's cheery again, but intrigued to know more. Guys always do, they want to know the details of how the girl falls for them. I mean, don't you folks want to know when it happened?

I do.

A: I guess, I was over-compensating for the 'like' portion in the like-hate. Something tells me I should avoid you, I guess it was my 6th sense telling me to.

gog: Then when did you start to feel good about me?

A: Don't laugh?

gog: Promise not to.

I lied.

gog: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I laid back on the bed, holding my stomach rolling and laughing out really hard.

A: You promised!!!

Alicia hit me and pulled my arm trying to make me stop laughing while she blushed terribly.

gog: Sorry... sorry.

Now it was my turn to wipe a tear of joy from my eye.

gog: You mean when I screamed at you in the car for dropping the orange juice?

Refer to post... I forgot. Ownself go search. HAHAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1