The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mooni3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bkk Japanese Street KTV

See a couple of brus asking about KTVs in Bangkok, as a singing/tnn-ing/drinking enthusiast, i share the findings on my previous trip in Oct last yr.

Heard alot about this jap street ktv in bangkok so i decided to have a adventure, probably because of post-covid they decided to open up to non-jap customers.

The whole SOI/street is filled with similar ktv concept with different names and girls, the main street can be covered in less thn 10mins, with around 20+ "ktvs" which they call clubs instead.
The ladies are all sitting outside the clubs/ktv and normally they will have a theme for the week like SQ Uniform/Students/Maid, kinda like what u will see at Soi Cowboy. 10-15 girls per KTV so there is a lot to choose from.

So i walk up and down the street twice while browsing the girls, some of the clubs mamasan and girls will be pretty upfront about dragging u into their establishment. After 15mins of browsing i choosed my poison at D*****i Club.

Before you go in the mamasan will show you the prices and how much is the min spending "yes there is a min spending". You can choose the girls now who are sitting outside if u spot 1, or u can head into their place straight than choose later. If u choose the latter the mamasan will ask the girls to line up for you in the hall or room similar to SG KTVs.
The hall is like old school Geylang ktv with not a lot privacy, there is also a bar and 2-3 TVs for you to sing. Lighting is not very dark, seats are high back cushions and a 1/2 floor to ceiling partition to separate different customers.
There are a couple of rooms small or big with different charges, sound system is !BOSE! but mic is normal wired mics.
Seats in the hall and rooms are clean and comfy and the staff, girls are very hospitable. Maybe training for the Japanese last time brought over till now?
KTV System is in THAI, even the keyboard too. They staff there won't have good knowledge of the system, so even if u could, they can't change the settings or watever. Although if you have a song from Youtube u can show the waiter and they will type it out and search for you in thai.

Charges and Expected Spending
700baht per Hour Freeflow Beer "Complusory"
*(U can sit in the hall with this and its free only got to pay the above per hr)*

LD 200baht to 300baht Diluted or "WATER?" / Shots
+500baht to +1000baht Small / Big Room
Barfine +700baht - +1200baht

Girls there will drink, sing, dance, flirt, bua, kiss and french. They are not allowed to do anything else INSIDE the establishment.

Enjoy when you all go there. same same vibe in SG, but different because we are in BKK!
Old 25-07-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Re: Bkk Japanese Street KTV

Thanks bro, they allow touching right?
Old 25-07-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooni3 View Post
See a couple of brus asking about KTVs in Bangkok, as a singing/tnn-ing/drinking enthusiast, i share the findings on my previous trip in Oct last yr.

Heard alot about this jap street ktv in bangkok so i decided to have a adventure, probably because of post-covid they decided to open up to non-jap customers.

The whole SOI/street is filled with similar ktv concept with different names and girls, the main street can be covered in less thn 10mins, with around 20+ "ktvs" which they call clubs instead.
The ladies are all sitting outside the clubs/ktv and normally they will have a theme for the week like SQ Uniform/Students/Maid, kinda like what u will see at Soi Cowboy. 10-15 girls per KTV so there is a lot to choose from.

So i walk up and down the street twice while browsing the girls, some of the clubs mamasan and girls will be pretty upfront about dragging u into their establishment. After 15mins of browsing i choosed my poison at D*****i Club.

Before you go in the mamasan will show you the prices and how much is the min spending "yes there is a min spending". You can choose the girls now who are sitting outside if u spot 1, or u can head into their place straight than choose later. If u choose the latter the mamasan will ask the girls to line up for you in the hall or room similar to SG KTVs.
The hall is like old school Geylang ktv with not a lot privacy, there is also a bar and 2-3 TVs for you to sing. Lighting is not very dark, seats are high back cushions and a 1/2 floor to ceiling partition to separate different customers.
There are a couple of rooms small or big with different charges, sound system is !BOSE! but mic is normal wired mics.
Seats in the hall and rooms are clean and comfy and the staff, girls are very hospitable. Maybe training for the Japanese last time brought over till now?
KTV System is in THAI, even the keyboard too. They staff there won't have good knowledge of the system, so even if u could, they can't change the settings or watever. Although if you have a song from Youtube u can show the waiter and they will type it out and search for you in thai.

*(U can sit in the hall with this and its free only got to pay the above per hr)*

Girls there will drink, sing, dance, flirt, bua, kiss and french. They are not allowed to do anything else INSIDE the establishment.

Enjoy when you all go there. same same vibe in SG, but different because we are in BKK!
If you barfine the girls here out for short time, it will cost more than Soi Cowboy or Nana.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

charges stated are legit
but.... i think you tio tok liao
there is NO min spending
you can jolly well go into the shop, see the girls lineup, choose a girl and go straight to outcall.
just pay barfine + girl fee for ST or LT. No other charges are needed.
Usually ST they quote 3k, LT 5k. They will ask the mamasan to quote for them if they are still green and not sure of the rate.
Good review anyways
Old 01-08-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
charges stated are legit
there is NO min spending
you can jolly well go into the shop, see the girls lineup, choose a girl and go straight to outcall.
Usually ST they quote 3k, LT 5k. They will ask the mamasan to quote for them if they are still green and not sure of the rate.
Good review anyways
The last time I checked, you will spend about 4.5 - 5k (barfine + girl fee) to take out the girl directly for a 1hr ST. But it costs almost the same to take out a girl at a gogobar. Didn't spot a girl of my preference here, so I didn't pick them, headed back to the MPs instead.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
charges stated are legit
there is NO min spending
Good review anyways
yea, i wear bigger hat thn my head most of the time.
wanna go in and see what's the system, services and playability, so committed to a room and girls

thanks for the review of my review lol, CHIONG AH
Old 21-11-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The last time I checked, you will spend about 4.5 - 5k (barfine + girl fee) to take out the girl directly for a 1hr ST. But it costs almost the same to take out a girl at a gogobar. Didn't spot a girl of my preference here, so I didn't pick them, headed back to the MPs instead.
yea, spotted 1 like out of 20, and she "mini boss" of the place also i am very picky.

i agree, gogobar like more "my type of charbohs" in terms of beauty. maybe i just prefer “红尘女子“
Old 22-11-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
yea, spotted 1 like out of 20, and she "mini boss" of the place also i am very picky.

i agree, gogobar like more "my type of charbohs" in terms of beauty. maybe i just prefer “红尘女子“
So far, I had very good experience with gogobar girls in the room. Except at that cost, I can have raw girls at certain MPs with their standard add on tip included, as well as 90 min instead of 60 min. I'll still take out gogobar girls once in a while.
Old 22-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What time do these KTVs operate at? And how long is LT here - to the next day or just 6 hours?
Old 22-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
What time do these KTVs operate at? And how long is LT here - to the next day or just 6 hours?
The last time I asked, some about 4hrs some 6hrs. But I think LT time is ymmv at anywhere. Some girls stay until next morning and some might make an excuse to leave earlier.
Old 22-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far, I had very good experience with gogobar girls in the room. Except at that cost, I can have raw girls at certain MPs with their standard add on tip included, as well as 90 min instead of 60 min. I'll still take out gogobar girls once in a while.
second that, good experience with gogobar girls too, though prefer long con to st. In my experiences, long con in gogobars might not work tht well compared to ktvs.
Old 22-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have seen girls standing outside @ 8pm, but the majority of girls get ready at 930pm. as for the establishment itself, as long as the mms are available, u can go in as early as 7pm but of course why would u go if there are no girls right?

LT overnight (long con).
1st night there, around 2am reach my hotel to 5am she went back, 2nd night, stayed till 10am, subsequent 2 nights she took the days off.

My other friend LT with another girl was till morning 8am, he had breakfast with her thn sent her on her way.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
LT depends
some will leave from 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am.
some will stay till 10am, 12pm or even longer.
some also leave as soon as you shot twice. Some slept and leave when they are awake. Some leave as soon as BTS/MRT starts operating.
my friend had 1 who stayed till 6pm the next evening.
i had 1 before who said "i will stay with you until you decided to let me go".
another one got damn drunk till she not willing to leave the bed even, till her female buddy drove over and haul her into her car (i fucked her mouth while she was still hungover and gave her a mouthful of my cum as her breakfast)
depend on chemistry and whether the girl really has anything on the next day. some girls actually have a full time day job to report to (if next day is not sunday).
Best ask them about it, what time they will leave you for LT. Think of a time as well as half the girls will ask "what time do you want me to leave" as part of nego.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have seen girls standing outside @ 8pm, but the majority of girls get ready at 930pm. as for the establishment itself, as long as the mms are available, u can go in as early as 7pm but of course why would u go if there are no girls right?

LT overnight (long con).
1st night there, around 2am reach my hotel to 5am she went back, 2nd night, stayed till 10am, subsequent 2 nights she took the days off.

My other friend LT with another girl was till morning 8am, he had breakfast with her thn sent her on her way.
usually the best quality girls get taken away from 8pm onwards. Latest by 9pm. the jap regulars start going there at 8, quickly pay barfine and tabao fee then straight take the girl out liao. no dilly dally at the ktv to spend more or waste time what min spending shit while his other compatriots are snatching quality girls away by the second. They bring the girl go restaurant eat and drink also cheaper than drinking in the ktv.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
ST + bf = 4k
LT + bf = 6k
yes similar to gogos
but you dont need to buy them any drink first in jap ktv
straight look at lineup, choose girl, pay and leave together
you take the girl on LT, can also bring her go eat and drink with you as well. no rush if you take her away early. become your 1 night gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1