The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Zhong Huang Gui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuzhou

Wow nice picture hee hee take more temple picture lei hee hee
Old 21-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
warrior china is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Found that there are no latest news on cheonging in Fuzhou.

So thought I just post in the latest thread.
Old 21-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Fuzhou is a city in the Fujiang province. There are quite a number of KTV joints around and I've heard from accuquantinces that the KTV scene here is also quite active but of course not in the same quality and quantity of the big cities in guangzhou, zhuhai, shenzhen etc. Damges here are on the cheaper side compared to those city. Generally it's 100-400 (100 for sitting, 400 for fj) for the small to mid-scale joints. Which is roughly $20 for the gal to sit with you the whole nite !

There are also a lot of "Tui Na" spas around. Basically they are like the equivalent of health centers in S'pore. PPl go there for just one thing - SEX !

Let me recount my first visit to such a Tui Na spa.
Old 21-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

1st Visit to Fuzhou's Tui Na

Went to this Tui Na center located beside a 4-star hotel. The words "Tui Na" in chinese was shining brightly in the night sky. Proceed up the stairs and went to the reception. Inquired the cost and it was 300 RMB all in. Which was quite cheap. The actual massage is about 90 mins and I had unlimited use of the facilities.

Placed my stuff in a locker and went for a hot shower. changed into the provided boxer and moved to the lounge. Watched the big projection screen as I sip on my OJ. decided to explore a bit before proceeding, saw a hot and cold pool as well as the standard sausna and steam room. The place was quite classy. Decided to go for my "main course" first so signaled the captain I was ready.

Was led to a maze of rooms on the next level and settled into this room. Not as big as those found in the bigger cities but it was still quite large. Had a large king-size bed. Mirrors on the side and above. A walk-in bathroom and tub. Soon a knock on the door and in came this young but average-looking MM. I was not sure if they allowed choosing but I tried my luck and told her I wanted to change.

Soon the captain came and asked my perferences. Now this was a better service. Previously was probably trying to ka-tou me. Showed me 3 gals and I picked this small-size petitie looking gal. She was 18 and from Chongqing.

So my adventure starts....
Old 21-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Time alone w the Tui Na Gal

She walked off and soon return with a tray of various liquids. She turned me over and I was lying down with my butt facing upwards. Then she slowly slipped my trunks off and my naked butt could feel the cold air of the air-con.

She started off by giving my whole back a good licking with just her tongue. It was quite ticklish especially when she licked near my sides and inner thighs. This lasted for 10 minutes before she took a gulp of some white liquid. (later found out it was MILK) And she repeated the whole process again just this time with milk. The cold milk made my skin tingle.

Soon she repeated the process again with hot tea and then again with glass jelly. This whole licking thing lasted like 20-30 mins before she cleaned me up and turned me over. Of course by now my cock was erect and straing at her. She gasped when she saw it.
Old 21-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Bro's continue the rest of my FR tomorrow as need to go now.
Old 22-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon me but I've this question which is non sex related.

Besides going to Internet Cafe, where and how can I get internet service in Fuzhou if I bring my laptop there ??

I've seen lots of brothers posting when they are in China, can advice how to surf when in China ? 中国移动 or any other ISP provide Wifi / broadband ?

Many thanks in advanced.
Old 23-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
Yes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69 View Post
Pardon me but I've this question which is non sex related.

Besides going to Internet Cafe, where and how can I get internet service in Fuzhou if I bring my laptop there ??

I've seen lots of brothers posting when they are in China, can advice how to surf when in China ? 中国移动 or any other ISP provide Wifi / broadband ?

Many thanks in advanced.
Bro,

you can try asking the hotel recept for rooms that have wifi access. Usually then it's just a matter of detecting the network and logging on.

Also some hotels may have their own broadbane-ready PC in the room or have cable ready to be plug into your laptop.
Old 24-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes, Dear !! View Post
Bro,

you can try asking the hotel recept for rooms that have wifi access. Usually then it's just a matter of detecting the network and logging on.

Also some hotels may have their own broadbane-ready PC in the room or have cable ready to be plug into your laptop.
Thanks for the info ... unlikely will be staying in hotel cos my trip there is to visit my wife's family, thus will be either in 宁德 or 七都 area.

Anything like MaxMobile or M1 Mobile Broadband kinda service there ??
Old 27-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Fuzhou

This thread has been pretty quiet...

I will be going to Fu Zhou next month - virgin trip

I hope for are some S'pore Guys station there or vist Fu Zhou often... Someone who knows FZ well...

Wondering if anyone can provide some leads for nice massage by pretty MMs, good Health Centre and other worthwhile places

Thanks alot...
Old 17-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be making first time trip to Fuzhou next month, was wondering if any bros can provide advise on hotel to stay ( 4 star business hotel); KTV joints? cheers
Old 17-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawatetsu View Post
Will be making first time trip to Fuzhou next month, was wondering if any bros can provide advise on hotel to stay ( 4 star business hotel); KTV joints? cheers

U can try this hotel 福州邦辉大酒店 with KTV in the hotel too.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Revivial of this thread. Anybody goin to Fuzhou soon?
Old 21-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone

Just wondering if there are any bros in Fuzhou now we can update us on the prices and TN scene in the city. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers
Old 28-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juandefuca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros any updates on cheonging scene in fuzhou?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1