The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha bm with t shirt and bra on!!! You still call that bm!!?? Come bro, have some self respect la. That's not BM, that's BS!!!

I don't know how many times I write already... You go spa, you surrender all control to the ML. She can invent all kinds of excuses not to take clothes off or cannot do this and that because of boss, because of recent raid, because of period , because, because, because .... You just lan lan... Still I see bros go... i dunno what to say.... Sigh....
But you guys have the option of not paying the stated price. Just pay the room charges and go....
Old 01-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfhearted View Post
I don't want give some negative comments or else wait I tio zap again. The thing is how to handle such thing tactically ? As in you reached and realise its a spa. How to don't burn bridges lest they blacklist your number if you put aeroplane ?
Use a prepaid card. I have been changing so many times without issue
Old 01-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Wah you ok with FC MLs?
May be you don't have enough chemistry to her.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 11
AmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant future

Anyone got review this http://sgprcprincess.com/model/an-er/

And anyone try FXXK her Before?

Thank you all bro here.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
But you guys have the option of not paying the stated price. Just pay the room charges and go....
Just pay room charges and then what? Just have massage??? Hahaha. Most of them don't know how to massage la. Just know how to con.

Aiyo, if want massage go to proper joint. Room charges also lesser.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Took your advice and was nearly scam. 2nd consecutive week kenna.....
but got a happy outcome...

read on.....

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644354
http://sweetprettybabes.wixsite.com/...bes/gucci-9317

Was thinking of some JG massage.
So decided on this one.

Appt confirmed....n i was early...but she replied only can go in on the dot.
So waited at nearby coffeeshop until sms came in.
Sms arrive on the dot.

On the way, I saw another gentlemen approaching n entering the same building.....bad feeling about this.

Went up n door open and a lady pop her head up....went up close and wtf...looks different from pic. Wanted to take a closer look...but corridor very dark.
Feeling a bit dazed....but still went in....
was led to a room....look closer....knn....like aunty....only 10% resemblance.
told myself no way....
feeling not right....as i already got a hard lesson last week....
so gey siao ask how much....she smile told me....$90 for an hour...
actually i know that....then whip out wallet n check...ghey siao told her i didnt bring enough....
faster proceed to leave.....
a bit surprise she didnt stop me.

once outside....about 3 mins later....she called me....of coz i didnt pick up.
then sms came in...

"I ask my friend to led you in....i was in the washroom...why you left?"

at this point, retarded me still cant quite figure out what went wrong.
reply i got something urgent on.

she reply
"ok....sorry abt that...my friend didnt told you im at washroom?"

finally it hits me....that aunty was a replacement....n i got a feeling the real Gucci was servicing that chap that went in the building the same time.
most likely her regular....as i was a newbie so she push the replacement to me.

reply her....the real person doesnt fit the pic.

her reply
"that one is my friend....i stomachache need go washroom....so ask her to led you in....she didnt tell you?"

i replied NO...and told her off very bad for her to pull off such a stunt.

her reply
"i did ask my friend to explain to you i m in toilet....n ask you to wait for me....most likely she got a tiff w her bf....bad mood"

i shoot her back...."you think i stupid!??"

as expected...no replies.

the good outcome is i managed to save my hard earn $90 n walk away when something is not right.

this one is here for long time n i didnt expect this.
i highly suspect some bros kenna this scam n accepted her replacement....

i felt pissed off but not as bad as last week coz i save my money.....but wasted a few precious hours for this nonsense.

i really felt like posting out the location.....to get this crap raided.
to prevent more victims.

So warning to all bros about this cheat.....
and i will repost this FR again on a weekly basis as reminder.

thank you for reading.
Thanks for the warning bro!

Does she also go by the name of June?
Last few pages have amazing FRs on her, now we know all BS lor. Thanks again bro.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any info on this Linda?
http://www.liltigersden.com/linda/
Old 01-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

read on.....

All her previous FRs are absolutely BULLSHIT. Tried her once, it was nothing like how those FRs have described.

She is a lady in her 40s with a pair of droopy breasts. Massage is fast and quick with most of the time with her phone on the other hand. HJ is just normal stroking... nothing JG happened like how those FRs have exaggerated it!

Whoever have posted those FRs please respond to this post so that I can zap you. Thank you!
Old 01-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
Bros, since recently ML scene quite dry, I ventured to HC scene and found this gem. This one is legit gem, see the FRs u know liao. Link below.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php...&highlight=bow

It's a HC though, so entrance fee applies. But if u don't mind this, the service sure won't regret.
I messaged her once asking about the rate, she responded me only a three-digit number "155"... without specifying if the entrance-fee has been included and the service provided.

As the location is a spa/HC, some hidden charges shall be anticipated. I sensed something ain't right so I deleted her from wechat.

A genuine FR is required.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

For the regulars, LTD Summer / SH69 Crystal is back. Those who had visited her before will know how good she is.

She is working at a spa. Contact number is 94253836.

Her MR: https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14439237&postcount=326
Old 01-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bro can pm me mica's ctc please? my spare iphone spoiled. thanks in advance.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
edwardlee001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
All her previous FRs are absolutely BULLSHIT. Tried her once, it was nothing like how those FRs have described.

She is a lady in her 40s with a pair of droopy breasts. Massage is fast and quick with most of the time with her phone on the other hand. HJ is just normal stroking... nothing JG happened like how those FRs have exaggerated it!

Whoever have posted those FRs please respond to this post so that I can zap you. Thank you!
I second that. A waste of time and money on this old lady. Please stop posting fake FRs!
Old 01-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

read on.....

i really felt like posting out the location.....to get this crap raided.
to prevent more victims.

So warning to all bros about this cheat.....
and i will repost this FR again on a weekly basis as reminder.

thank you for reading.
I would have called the police without thinking.
Such MLs treat us without respect and think we are stupid.
They should be in jail or out of Singapore.
This rotten ML will spoil the new MLs too.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Javabeans has retired? No updates to his thread since June 20th. If yes, thanks for the selfless contributions all these years.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Just pay room charges and then what? Just have massage??? Hahaha. Most of them don't know how to massage la. Just know how to con.

Aiyo, if want massage go to proper joint. Room charges also lesser.
Is to cut the loss (since you pay upfront) and not follow through and pay the full rate. Lesser pain ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1