The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I'm surprise Kuyt or Bellamy is not playing. I never like Crouch. When I play Football Manager, he is the 1st in my transfer list.
then u should buy andrew johnson in ur next game...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominto
King Kenny, or Barnes, or Keegan, or Hansen, or Rush...... Gerrad prob will be top 5 because of his impact and Champions League win......Souness was a great player for us..... but coc*ed up when he's manager......
This is the result so far for the poll.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...60910-0858.htm

Cheers!
Old 10-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
adidas shop gives 20% discount for payment by some credit cards. so price should be roughly the same. cant compare adidas with reebok. resisted buying the reebok one. 3 years back, liverpool's kit deal with reebok was coming to an end, adidas offered a very good deal but reebok broke the bank for continuation of the kit deal. alas, adidas bought over reebok and hence has the decision for adidas to kit liverpool. adidas quality much better.

have the candy and the crown paints one, but cant wear liao cos me've grown too big sideways liao...

bro..do u happen to know..wat credit card....i may check it out this few days...haizz...y'day was a very bad day..lucky i m goin to reservist tmr..or else sure kena taunted by my chelski and manu colleagues....

i found the one wif crown paint and candy very 'vintage' like....hope to lay my hand on one of them....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 10-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
really ah bro ... i didnt knw there's a difference btn d jerseys sold at adidas shops n d ones in sports shops. surprised there's inferiority in quality!!!

yeah ... i too like d traditional CANDY one .. very Liverpool lor. but at that time i still a kid so dunno how to appreciate Liverpool. even if i do will not have d $$$ to buy ... unlike d kids tis days ... SIGH!!!
actually i did not look into tat detailed..but my CO whom went shoppin wif me..saw the diff in qty of workmanship....

hahaha,same as me..when liverpool still using CANDY as their shirt sponsor..i m still in pri school..no $$ to buy jersey....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 11-09-2006, 04:49 AM
me262

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have the Green "away" Candy one!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
These were players who came to Pool with some reputation but didnt quite make it ... any1 still remembr them?

Eric Mier
Ronnie Rosenthal
Dean Saunders
Paul Stewart
Salif Diao
Al Hadji Diouf
Bruno Cheyrou
Sean Dundee
Karlheinz Riedle
Kvarme
Titi Camara
Westerveld
Rigobert Song
Barmby
Pellegrino
Nunez
Josemi
Xavier
Ziege
of all the above i think Ziege was a gd player in my eyes but i guess the injury he had couldn't show wat kind of playerhe is at Anfield.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Players which Pool shd not have sold ...... (n who may well have contributed to Pool's success)

Steve Mcmanaman
David Thompson
OWEN!!! (of cos!!!)
Robbie Fowler
Danny Murphy

Without a question of doubt Steve Mcmanaman & Robbie Fowler (gald the god is back)
Old 11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
To me i think kuyt and bellamy and good enuff strikers le, who u expect, Emile Heskey or Erik Meijier..hehe or maybe Karl Heinz Riedle..those are not good enuff strikers..

but we will support anyone who dons the red jersey
i personally felt tat Benitez should play kuyt wk in wk out to show wat he is capable of as far as i can see most of the holland players settle very well in the EPL. Just to name a few overmars (ARS) Rudd (MU) Robben (Che)
Old 11-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
can die hard Pool fans fall asleep tonight ....
anyway they didn't play well at all
Old 11-09-2006, 10:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

AJ Palace legend.
Der der der Andy Johnson.

Pool fan does it hurt... kee kee kee
remember the 9-0 thrashing.... i am still having nightmare about it...despite the 4-3 semi-final win

for those too young to remember...nope i am not a everton fan..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
bro..do u happen to know..wat credit card....i may check it out this few days...haizz...y'day was a very bad day..lucky i m goin to reservist tmr..or else sure kena taunted by my chelski and manu colleagues....

i found the one wif crown paint and candy very 'vintage' like....hope to lay my hand on one of them...
i was either using the U** card or the c***bank card. only got 2. either one of them. CO managing my accounts, so got to check with her after she comes back from her holiday later in the week. it has been a bad weekend for me too. my wallpaper and screensaver both liverpool so no escaping from my proud "shevchenko" colleague and manure colleagues.

the crown paints and candy one i saw it at peninsula. didnt buy cos just bought the adidas one, else CO will make noise again. the woman wont understand why i needed it, whereas she has the perfect reasons to fill up my shoe cabinet with what else, shoes?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Pool fan does it hurt... kee kee kee
remember the 9-0 thrashing.... i am still having nightmare about it...despite the 4-3 semi-final win

for those too young to remember...nope i am not a everton fan..
yes it does, especially when benitez was trying to buy andy johnson not too long back...

remember that 4-3 loss, with ian wright and john salako isit? remembered palace scored at the start of the 2nd half and liverpool was always playing catch up in that game...

good luck to your favourite team and respect for sticking to your guns with crystal palace. i have a friend who is still supporting nottingham forest.hahaha
Old 11-09-2006, 11:39 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

glad that people can see the lighter side of things... here 4 points for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
yes it does, especially when benitez was trying to buy andy johnson not too long back...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
glad that people can see the lighter side of things... here 4 points for you.
like i said, respect for those who stick to their guns. ever come across in pubs where chelski fans discussing about how good/strong their team are now but not knowing who winston bogarde is. and i m not going to start with manu fans not too recently ago.

but dont get me wrong, not looking forward to seeing palace back in the premier league cos liverpool dont do well against them. hope u do see the lighter side of that too. 2 points (only) back to u for your generosity and loyalty.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

in my honest opinion and analysis of pool's game, they should put crouch wif kuyt or bellamy.. or bellamy and kuyt.

1st option is crouchie is the target man for crosses coming in so bellamy or kuyt and get the half chances. coz they are better finishers. Bellamy is also able to supply nice balls for crouchie to score close range. though crouch is lanky, his tall frame does put off defenders.

Bellamy and kuyt are to a speedy attack should rafa need it as they are able to exchange quick one-two passes and they are both capable of hitting one or two in themselves. wif pennant and gonzalez on wings that should be good.
explosive team ( if you play football manager if will know what i mean)

next, alonso needs to be dropped, he is ineffective for both club and country. he is spain's frank LAM-PA. let him fight for his place. put sissoko in centre to DMC and gerrard to AMC. aurelio can only play left wing back or winger coz his defensive capabilites are not as good as riise. reina hmm..needs confidence and consistency, the best way is......drop him, put dudek and let reina fight for his worth in the team. rafa has too many players now and im worried he will be mr thinkering no.2. defence wise agger and hyypia. but hyypia old so got problem. I wouldnt be surprised if paletta will be called in first team action soon. let the argentinian boy have some light to shine.. he may be pool's next anthony vanden borre or vincent kompany both are young centre back prodigy =)

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1