The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smcddtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anisa + Pammy Tarma - FoxyTHai

Attitude 20/10 - both friendly and hardworking. Apparently this is their first time doing tarma so I do have to lead them a little bit.
Anisa better with Eng so communication done through her
Boobs 8/10 both nice and soft. Anisa's big boobs good for motor boating and titty fucking
Body 7/10 as expected both ladies on the older side
Skin 8/10 nice and smooth. Anisa paler. Pammy std Thai
Fj 8/10 different positions. both ladies wanting to please
AR: Yes Pammy is really AR master. Works hard with her tongue. And of course best when getting bbbj from Anisa same time. Anisa does not do AR.
AJ: Unfortunately Jr did not cooperate so I couldn't do it. Anisa is very tight tho and I had fun fingering her.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Proterra is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Smile from soi.

Location : accessible from mrt. Plus point for not being a hotel.

Looks: 9/10. Sharp nose, small face, big eyes. Just my type.

Body: small boobs, point nips, skinny.

Bj: bare. Did a short while then stop. She is lazy.

French: not allowed. Also not allowed kissing of neck.

FJ: lazy so i missionary her for 2x 30 mins.

Door wasnt locked. The 2 girls were surprised when i walked in. Proceeded to bath. She let out a huge surprise when she saw my bod and big dick. The other girl outside toilet was teasing her for getting me. My dick was upright the moment i walked in and saw that beautiful face

Proceeded to bedroom. She sucked me for a few seconds. I bicep curled her thrice before placing her gently on the bed. Tried to kiss her lips and neck but she declined. So i went down and gave her a 15 mins licking. She was in cloud 9. Finally unlocked her nipples durjng licking as she gave in maybe bcos of orgasm. My hands were teasing her tummy and nips.

Proceeded to pound her for a good 30 mins. 4 Short strokes followed by all the way in. Repeat for 30 mins. She was trying her best not to show any signs of pleasure but every now and then she would make orgasmic sound each time i go in for the long stroke. Final 5 mins was long stroke pounding at a fast rate. I came.

She went out of the room and the other girl was teasing her. She just smiled. After going to toilet to wipe her sweaty body dry. We did second round. Missionary repeat as above.

She told me she will go back on 20th and encouraged me to come visit her again on 19th. But my vitamin M gone already.

Thanks bro SOI for bringing such a gem. Its not always that i get satisfied with a girl with poor service. But shes jz my type.

I felt euphoric after leaving. Its like i know i had given her a good time. Hope to see her again.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish my bonk with Jewel from Terminal21.

This lady can really suck cock. Overall very pleasant experience. I can see high resemblance to her photo, she also wore that black nighty on her pic during the session.

Location was nice clean and comfortable.

Attitude is good, bathing catbath bbbj all good. when she bbbj you she looks up at you, if I want more. Really like her frenching, she does this thing with her tongue curling it in your mouth, quite erotic.

Her cowgirl was solid, came inside her both times in cowgirl. really like her bouncing ontop of me. Big boobs lovers should not miss her.

She took good care of me throughout the session, service level is 10/10. Will RTF if got chance.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=980355
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soccergoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fon - Seduction

Looks: similar to photo, pretty indeed.
Boobs: natural C and really big and soft
Body: slender and nice shape
Showering: Standard wash and clean
BBBJ: she does it slow and sensually which I personally liked alot. Switching between hand and mouth, takes very good care of my lil bro
FJ: She tries really hard to get the man juice out, both shot in missionary. Accommodating to my request.
GFE: we were conversing like old friends, rather than lovers
RTF: yes
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pippop is Cool - loads of Potential

Kitty - Lust365

Just had an explosive session with Kitty. This one is a gem.

Kitty is fair and pretty, I would say mid twenties. Her English is ok communications with her no problem with my broken thai and her English.
Body is good, big B small C nice nipples slim n tight. Smells good. Shower was ok light teasing frenching after mouthwash, she is very clean.
Good catbath n bbbj but the sex was amazing. I had good chemistry with her. Missionary doggy then she rode me until I explode. Clean me up n cuddle.
Talk and laugh until we forgot time. Had only 10 mins for second shot. But she was determined to get my cum out of me. Seeing her riding me I surrender n came inside her. Rushed shower n out I went with a smile on my face
Damn good bonk.
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Grimetrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hermes
From FLirtygirls
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=980458&highlight=

Look: not much diff from pic. Skin tone like Chinese.

Boobies: Natrual B cup not those huge kind

Body: Slim with good amount of meat dont like those just skin and bones curvy body, nice ass to bonk in doggy

BBBJ: good technique, keep sucking until I request to stop

Fj: hardworking, willing to move. She is natual damn good rider. Groping that 2 booby while she ride followed by good moaning. First shot eject pretty fast. Enough time to let her perform bbbj for 2nd shot.

GFE: Very friendly can coms in chinese as well defenitly a plus there
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 9
acewinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jude from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=982029

OKT: thanks for the smooth arrangement, fast reply and friendly

Look: not much diff from pic. Body is slim and petite, below 1.6m

Boobs: natural B, not for boobs lovers

BBBJ: so many sensual lick and suction, sending shivers. I told her to let her hair down, then I was the one holding her hair while she blow, nice view

FJ: catbath is sop, but she's able to ride for awhile before switching and can take long pounding. Second shot also released as she was persistent to make me cum

GFE: cuddle in between shots like bf and gf

Rtf: will think about it
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dmcnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked Hermes on a last min and bro flirty got me a slot.
Her service is top notch.
What else to say. She’s chatty. Bubbly. And accommodating as I was tired from work and a hard time cumming but she took it like a champ.
She can speak Chinese so communicating was not much of a problem.
Will definitely RTF when have time.
Thanks bro flirty
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 14
fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR for Joyce:
Thanks for seduction last min arrangement. Joyce wearing night gown and greeting me. Brought me to shower and requeststraightaway misson becausei was fly kite by other agent. Quite a hardworking gal and ridding me for long time until i change position.
Body: 9/10 (her boobs firm and huge.for me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (a bit meaty but good.to hug)
GFE: 11/10 (gave me massage after 1st round. She speak very limited english but we use google translate.
FJ: 8/10
Kissing: Didn't try
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Anisa from Foxy Thai

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=982013

Okt : Prompt and fast reply. Instruction to location was easy to follow.

As advertised Anisa is indeed a Lao Chio. Any brothers who is into milf, you have to get her to fulfil your fantasy. Decent amount of make up and looks really good with the lights dimmed.

Body : she is short in height, sweet meat at all the right places. Beautiful ass. Body is tight for a milf.

Boobs : huge fun bags, expect some sag. But an acceptable sag. Nice nipple to play with.

BBJ : nice and smooth long enough to get me into the mood.

FJ : she is tight. I have an average size tool but I can feel her tightness. Enjoyed a few position until my legs gone jelly. Decided to breast fuck her and…….. cim!

Massage : not bad, she did it like a pro. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to let her continue with what ever massage she knows. Mostly back and leg.

GFE : I guess I got to unlock her special skill. During down time she did some singing performance. A rock chic she is!

RTF : a service oriented lady but would love to try others. Please give her a try if you are into MILF!
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Hartwayque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back to support this friendly OKT and stable, but sadly only 1 lady left but was ok. Just needed a quick fuck to unload my pent up needs.

Sheri from Teeruklover

Location: 8/10 East House (not the usual hotels so was abit shock)

Looks: 9/10 Around 90% similar to photos with light makeup when i see her today.

Body: 9/10 Nice body, slim and quite fair skin. front bump rear bump also

Boobs: 8.5/10 Semi soft enhance boobs.

Shower: -/10 Showered alone due to size of bathroom, shared bath.

Frenching: 8/10 Quite a tongue fighter when in the middle of session. Started out abit shy shy type

BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual type. Has good eye contact and momentum.

FJ: 9/10 Did only missionary with her. She takes one of my hand and put on her boobs to kneed while she use one of her own hands to kneed on the other boobs which was new for me. She has a soft moan and not sound fake

Overall: 9/10 Satisfied with this short quickie. Room not really my type, still prefer hotels due to privacy. Sheri service was with standard. Will still look out for new ladys from your stable bro. hope to see them soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1